Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

what the fk are you talking about. You’re the dumb fk that asked if solar energy was stored ? I corrected you imbecile.
When another poster asked you where the solar energy comes from at night, you said it was stored in batteries. Now you are denying it.

You keep stepping on your own dick.

Quote it. All energy comes from the sun. Without the suns energy, there would be no electricity from any source here on earth.
No, all energy does not come from the sun. The energy in uranium does not come from the sun.

You just contradicted yourself, once again.

what the fk are you talking about. You’re the dumb fk that asked if solar energy was stored ? I corrected you imbecile.
You have no idea do you, how stupid your posts are.
You are the one who claimed it was stored. Now you are denying it.

Do you even read the idiocies you post?

That is so stupid, I don't know where to begin debunking it. Uranium existed prior to the creation of the Earth and the Sun, moron.
And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun. You have no fking concept as to what energy is.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun. You have no fking concept as to what energy is.
That's a gross mischaracterization of what occurred, moron. Uranium does not contain "potential energy." The energy it contains did not come from the sun. You are dead wrong. Not all energy here on earth comes from the sun.

You are the one who claimed it was stored. Now you are denying it.

Do you even read the idiocies you post?
Do you ever quote them idiot ? What was stored ? You kept saying that solar energy can’t be used at night. That’s a dumb fk statement. I just kept laughing at you. We don’t store solar energy idiot. We store electricity. I told you to LOOK UP FUNGIBLE. You’re too stupid. Conversion is the most fungible way of managing the electricity from all energy. .

Do you ever quote them idiot ? What was stored ? You kept saying that solar energy can’t be used at night. That’s a dumb fk statement. I just kept laughing at you. We don’t store solar energy idiot. We store electricity. I told you to LOOK UP FUNGIBLE. You’re too stupid. Conversion is the most fungible way of managing the electricity from all energy. .

We don’t store solar energy idiot. We store electricity.

Store it where?

Power companies do not store electricity, moron. You're weaseling all over the place. Everyone following this thread can see it.

Power companies do not store electricity, moron. You're weaseling all over the place. Everyone following this thread can see it.
At least you’re now calling the storage of, as electricity and not solar energy. That’s a slight improvement. You dumbos have to be corrected with every list you make.

Btw, dont flatter yourself. Not many care about your imbecilic posts.

Ha ha
Boy, you do make up shit don’t you.
The consumer can normally just store electricity.
Power companies MANAGE electricity which is a combination of storage and reallocation.
Wrong. They don't store it, period. The produce it based on the demand.

Do you know anything about this subject?

Electrical energy can be stored in a battery. Doesn't everybody know that?

Power companies do not store energy, except in very localized, very specific situations (temporary backup power FOR THE POWER PLANT)

It is not practical to store solar energy overnight. Solar energy that is in excess of what is required in real time is generally just wasted. It has been proposed to use it to pump water into high-level reservoirs, which can be used to generate hydro electricity when solar is not producing.

Electrical energy can be stored in a battery. Doesn't everybody know that?

Power companies do not store energy, except in very localized, very specific situations (temporary backup power FOR THE POWER PLANT)

It is not practical to store solar energy overnight. Solar energy that is in excess of what is required in real time is generally just wasted. It has been proposed to use it to pump water into high-level reservoirs, which can be used to generate hydro electricity when solar is not producing.
That process is extremely inefficient.

Thanks for the link......

Electric power companies and ISOs will pay for storage, if they decide to install it.

DURR

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

Gets funnier every time I read that.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

Gets funnier every time I read that.
It gets funny because if your stupid posts. Google “how planets were formed…..”

Forum List

Back