Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

Our sun had nothing to do with the creation of uranium, you fucking moron.
I suppose you’re going to say our sun had nothing to do with the formation of the planet.
You keep referring to fissionable material...but have no name for it...hmmmm
More made up shit ?

How they are found isn't the issue
Huh ? what another stupid idea.
You think if there were no sun, we’d still have Urainium….”here?”, fknuts, without the sun, there would be no “here.” It’s the suns gravitational energy that coalesces the elements . Hilarious……you are a fking dumbass. The sun is responsible for our environment and everything in it, regardless of the origin of the pre planet matter.

You think if there were no sun, we’d still have Urainium….”here?”, fknuts, without the sun, there would be no “here.” It’s the suns gravitational energy that coalesces the elements . Hilarious……you are a fking dumbass. The sun is responsible for our environment and everything in it, regardless of the origin of the pre planet matter.
That is so stupid, I don't know where to begin debunking it. Uranium existed prior to the creation of the Earth and the Sun, moron.

I have no idea what you are trying to prove. The bottom line is that the sun did not create uranium. That existed prior to the creation of the Earth and the sun.

Now explain where uranium comes from, turd.

Which power companies are storing any solar energy for later use? Link?
Ha ha
solar energy is not stored by power companies. Solar energy is converted to electrical energy which is then either used or goes back into the grid to be manged by the power company.

Power companies don’t manage the sun.

Ha ha
solar energy is not stored by power companies. Solar energy is converted to electrical energy which is then either used or goes back into the grid to be manged by the power company.

Power companies don’t manage the sun.
So solar power doesn't have any battery backup.

I have no idea what you are trying to prove. The bottom line is that the sun did not create uranium. That existed prior to the creation of the Earth and the sun.

Now explain where uranium comes from, turd.
I never said the sun created uranium. You keep saying the sun was unnecessary for uranium to what “be here” ?
All energy comes from the sun. Without it, there is no uranium here in earth. Idiot, there is no earth.

The sun is totally responsible for all the elements present on any planet in our solar system. Without its gravitational energy, NOTHING EXISTS here.

So solar power doesn't have any battery backup.
Ha ha, Geesus are you naive. Idiotic comment too numerous to count.
No shit. Electricity is stored stupid, after the solar energy is used to produce electric energy, dumbo. It’s the electricity that is managed and / or stored. Hilarious.

I never said the sun created uranium. You keep saying the sun was unnecessary for uranium to what “be here” ?
All energy comes from the sun. Without it, there is no uranium here in earth. Idiot, there is no earth.

The sun is totally responsible for all the elements present on any planet in our solar system. Without its gravitational energy, NOTHING EXISTS here.
You just implied that the sun created/creates uranium.

Ha ha, Geesus are you naive. Idiotic comment too numerous to count.
No shit. Electricity is stored stupid, after the solar energy is used to produce electric energy, dumbo. It’s the electricity that is managed and / or stored. Hilarious.
You just admitted that no electric energy is stored.

You really are a special kind of dumbfuck, ya know it?

You just admitted that no electric energy is stored.

You really are a special kind of dumbfuck, ya know it?
what the fk are you talking about. You’re the dumb fk that asked if solar energy was stored ? I corrected you imbecile.
You have no idea do you, how stupid your posts are.

Forum List

Back