Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

No it isn't, you dumb turd. Peak energy use occurs about the time everyone is getting home from work A second peak occurs in the morning when everyone is getting ready for work.

Why should you need to hookup to the grid if solar power is so reliable?

what you mean is that you believe power utilities can provide 100% backup for your scheme even though doing so is hugely expensive and they don't get paid for it. That may work now, but it won't work of solar power every grows beyond 2% of the power we use..
Why are you such an idiot ? You spend all your time asking stupid questions and doubting what states have been already doing for literally more then a decade. Don’t blame me if you’re too stupid because you live in a state that promotes home schooling and science illiteracy.

Why are you such an idiot ? You spend all your time asking stupid questions and doubting what states have been already doing for literally more then a decade. Don’t blame me if you’re too stupid because you live in a state that promotes home schooling and science illiteracy.

What's your excuse?

The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

OMG.....stop it, you're killing me!!!

What's your excuse?

The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

OMG.....stop it, you're killing me!!!
I hope you get to dig uranium then if that’s what you want. You’ll get your wish.

Last edited:
Only a republican would ask such a stupid question.
Anyone who doesn't read minds would ask that. Do you actually believe anyone knows what your absurd fantasies are? How is this hypothetical system of your supposed to work?

You are deluded and ignorant about what states are doing, moron

If my questions are so stupid, then why can't yo answer them?

What have states been doing for more than a decade?

If my questions are so stupid, then why can't yo answer them?

What have states been doing for more than a decade?
They’re unanswerable with incorrect premise. The idea that solar energy is unreliable is absurd. But you keep asking, along with other the stupid ideas.

You have no idea about renewables and what they are do you ? It’s like you idiots keep repeating Tuckerisms.

Forum List

Back