🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton: People Have No Right Having Unregulated Rights

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Like the child afraid of going into his bed at night because of the fear of some unknown lurking under his bed in the darkness, we as a people should have been concerned at what lurked in the masses of darkness waiting for their chance at us.
It just took the election to the presidency of a man schooled by a Communist as a child, who had no apprehensions about appointing at least two individuals seriously enamored with Communist Chinese Party Chairman Mao Tse Tung to positions of power in his government to bring them all out of hiding.
We should all take note of these pseudo Americans, these wolves in sheep's clothing, who are now busy tripping and falling over each other in their efforts to aid and assist Barack Obama into making America over into a Communist dictatorship. This period will not end well for America, and like Santa Claus, making his list of who's been naughty and who's been nice, we need to be making our lists of these subversives, now that they've obligingly thrown off their cloaks of citizenship and respectability letting us see what they really are. After its all over, Al should be sent to a re education camp specializing in stretching exercises, rope and necks.]

“People do not have the right to unregulated rights in this country,” Sharpton continued. “And I think that for those that use the Second Amendment [they] are conceding that they have no argument on why you need a magazine with 100 rounds of ammunition or 30 rounds of ammunition.”"

Sharpton On Second Amendment: ?People Do Not Have The Right To Unregulated Rights In This Country?? | Weasel Zippers

Sharpton shouldn't have the right to spew, see how he would like that?

Lets not forget Tawana Brawley, Rev. al

who listens to this idiot?

sheesh

Last edited:
The OP link says the Daily Pisser is the source for its story, but then links to the wrong Daily Pisser story. Here is the original: Sharpton on 2nd Amendment: 'People do not have the right to unregulated rights in this country' [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

In the video in that link, Marc Morial utters so many logical fallacies I don't know where to begin. He starts out with an appeal to emotion fallacy, and goes downhill from there. Sharpton continues with his own fallacies. Sharpton also mistakenly claims the 2nd amendment is a collective right, and not an individual one.

I do not have to justify why I need to exercise my inalienable rights. Those who would deny me my rights are the ones who have to provide justification. Saying I don't NEED to own a high capacity magazine is not justification. Any totalitarian asshole needs to prove that the action of some dipshit mental cases is justification for taking away my rights, whether that be tapping my phone without a warrant because of some murderers, or preventing me from buying a weapon because of some murderers.

Last edited:
Notsosharpton is a parasite with ever diminishing influence, the age of the race baiter is just about over. I know many blacks that just wish he would fade away and consider him and Jackson as embarrassments.

Funny... I have never read the words "except at the discretion of a select few who profess to know best" at the end of the Second Amendment.

Last edited:
I keep telling myself to stay away from any post with an Al Sharpton quote in it. Because you know it will be mind numbingly outrageous.

But like a moth to a flame......

Like passing by a car wreck......

Aye carumba I'm in another Sharpton thread.

:lol:

Sharpton isn't too sharp. I hope he keeps talking because he is a great example of liberal lunacy.

The OP link says the Daily Pisser is the source for its story, but then links to the wrong Daily Pisser story. Here is the original: Sharpton on 2nd Amendment: 'People do not have the right to unregulated rights in this country' [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

In the video in that link, Marc Morial utters so many logical fallacies I don't know where to begin. He starts out with an appeal to emotion fallacy, and goes downhill from there. Sharpton continues with his own fallacies. Sharpton also mistakenly claims the 2nd amendment is a collective right, and not an individual one.

I do not have to justify why I need to exercise my inalienable rights. Those who would deny me my rights are the ones who have to provide justification. Saying I don't NEED to own a high capacity magazine is not justification. Any totalitarian asshole needs to prove that the action of some dipshit mental cases is justification for taking away my rights, whether that be tapping my phone without a warrant because of some murderers, or preventing me from buying a weapon because of some murderers.

No he's not.

I didn't read the OP all the way through. What I did read however, didn't make much sense.

As to the quote by the Rev. Al Sharpton, those who think they DO have a right to unregulated rights aren't paying attention.

Start with this fact: Your rights end where mine begin.

You have the right to smoke cigarettes, pipes, cigars, dandelion leaves.

I have the right to NOT breathe the carcinogens and stink of whatever it is that you're smoking.

You have the right to own guns.

I have the right to be safe from you and your guns.

We have regulations because "you" believe you have the right to blow smoke at me and carry a gun on your hip.

[Like the child...

Al Sharpton ran for President in the Democratic primaries. :eek:

What percentage of the vote did he get? :eusa_shhh:

No one but right wingers cares what Sharpton says

Actually..he's pretty influential with many deal makers. Sharpton's squashed alot of feuds and knows how to get things done.

Not bad for a guy who essentially started out a charlatan.

You don't have the right to unregulated rights in this country.

Who here wants to argue that you do?

Bring it on, or, accept the fact that Sharpton is absolutely correct with that statement.

Al Sharpton should just come out and say that only black people should have rights. We all know that's what he means.

Al is a freak show barker at the fair. Whatever brings the paying crowd in the tent.

Sharpton shouldn't have the right to spew, see how he would like that?

Lets not forget Tawana Brawley, Rev. al

who listens to this idiot?

sheesh

Sharpton's no idiot.

And he's come a long way since Tawana Brawley..

yeah SURE HE HAS and he's a frikken idiot and fits right in on PmsNBC

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, girl. Let the hate flow through you. Come to the Dark Side.

:cool:

Forum List

Back