🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton: People Have No Right Having Unregulated Rights

The II Amendment is not absolute. It is only a restriction against the federal government.

I disagree with Al's assertion, that the federal government has the authority to pass laws restricting the II Amendment.

[Like the child afraid of going into his bed at night because of the fear of some unknown lurking under his bed in the darkness, we as a people should have been concerned at what lurked in the masses of darkness waiting for their chance at us.
It just took the election to the presidency of a man schooled by a Communist as a child, who had no apprehensions about appointing at least two individuals seriously enamored with Communist Chinese Party Chairman Mao Tse Tung to positions of power in his government to bring them all out of hiding.
We should all take note of these pseudo Americans, these wolves in sheep's clothing, who are now busy tripping and falling over each other in their efforts to aid and assist Barack Obama into making America over into a Communist dictatorship. This period will not end well for America, and like Santa Claus, making his list of who's been naughty and who's been nice, we need to be making our lists of these subversives, now that they've obligingly thrown off their cloaks of citizenship and respectability letting us see what they really are. After its all over, Al should be sent to a re education camp specializing in stretching exercises, rope and necks.]

“People do not have the right to unregulated rights in this country,” Sharpton continued. “And I think that for those that use the Second Amendment [they] are conceding that they have no argument on why you need a magazine with 100 rounds of ammunition or 30 rounds of ammunition.”"

Sharpton On Second Amendment: ?People Do Not Have The Right To Unregulated Rights In This Country?? | Weasel Zippers

When did he start support regulations on abortion and voting?

I didn't read the OP all the way through. What I did read however, didn't make much sense.

As to the quote by the Rev. Al Sharpton, those who think they DO have a right to unregulated rights aren't paying attention.

Start with this fact: Your rights end where mine begin.

You have the right to smoke cigarettes, pipes, cigars, dandelion leaves.

I have the right to NOT breathe the carcinogens and stink of whatever it is that you're smoking.

You have the right to own guns.

I have the right to be safe from you and your guns.

We have regulations because "you" believe you have the right to blow smoke at me and carry a gun on your hip.

Your rights do not include the right to demand I comply with your interpretation of rights. Or did you forget that the stupid argument that might rights end where yours begin actually works against you?

You have the right to walk away if you do not like what I am smoking, you do not have the right to demand I stop just because you came to where I work.

I have the right to own guns, you have no right to be safe, period. If you did you would have 24 hour police protection, and even then they could not guarantee your right to be safe. Your delusion that you have non existent rights has no legal bearing on my rights, and doesn't concern me enough to force me to ignore your non existent rights.

I dare you to visit Arkansas and demand that anyone that is smoking and wearing a gun recognize your right to be safe from either and/or both.

[Like the child...

Al Sharpton ran for President in the Democratic primaries. :eek:

What percentage of the vote did he get? :eusa_shhh:

No one but right wingers cares what Sharpton says

Actually..he's pretty influential with many deal makers. Sharpton's squashed alot of feuds and knows how to get things done.

Not bad for a guy who essentially started out a charlatan.

That fact that he fooled you does not make him one iota less of a charlatan.

The II Amendment is not absolute. It is only a restriction against the federal government.

I disagree with Al's assertion, that the federal government has the authority to pass laws restricting the II Amendment.

No they don't. :cuckoo:

Sharpton is correct. Even the 2nd Amendment has been restricted several times since ratified.

[Like the child afraid of going into his bed at night because of the fear of some unknown lurking under his bed in the darkness, we as a people should have been concerned at what lurked in the masses of darkness waiting for their chance at us.
It just took the election to the presidency of a man schooled by a Communist as a child, who had no apprehensions about appointing at least two individuals seriously enamored with Communist Chinese Party Chairman Mao Tse Tung to positions of power in his government to bring them all out of hiding.
We should all take note of these pseudo Americans, these wolves in sheep's clothing, who are now busy tripping and falling over each other in their efforts to aid and assist Barack Obama into making America over into a Communist dictatorship. This period will not end well for America, and like Santa Claus, making his list of who's been naughty and who's been nice, we need to be making our lists of these subversives, now that they've obligingly thrown off their cloaks of citizenship and respectability letting us see what they really are. After its all over, Al should be sent to a re education camp specializing in stretching exercises, rope and necks.]

“People do not have the right to unregulated rights in this country,” Sharpton continued. “And I think that for those that use the Second Amendment [they] are conceding that they have no argument on why you need a magazine with 100 rounds of ammunition or 30 rounds of ammunition.”"

Sharpton On Second Amendment: ?People Do Not Have The Right To Unregulated Rights In This Country?? | Weasel Zippers
Sharpton proves once again how big of an idiot he is.

Sharpton is correct. Even the 2nd Amendment has been restricted several times since ratified.

Restriction at the federal level is not the same thing as local or state restrictions.

According to the Constitution, the federal government is restricted from passing gun law legislation. The respective states are not under such restriction, as it pertains to said document.

I didn't read the OP all the way through. What I did read however, didn't make much sense.

As to the quote by the Rev. Al Sharpton, those who think they DO have a right to unregulated rights aren't paying attention.

I have the right to NOT breathe the carcinogens and stink of whatever it is that you're smoking.

We have regulations because "you" believe you have the right to blow smoke at me and carry a gun on your hip.

My carrying a gun has no effect on you, unless of course you do something really stupid and put me or others in danger, but that's a whole different discussion.

[Like the child...

Al Sharpton ran for President in the Democratic primaries. :eek:

What percentage of the vote did he get? :eusa_shhh:

No one but right wingers cares what Sharpton says

Actually..he's pretty influential with many deal makers. Sharpton's squashed alot of feuds and knows how to get things done.

Not bad for a guy who essentially started out a charlatan.

sure as long as there is something in there for him.....

Al Sharpton should just come out and say that only black people should have rights. We all know that's what he means.

Is it true that you actually consider yourself one of the more intelligent conservatives on this board?

I've heard that, but I'm puzzled as to why that never manages to manifest itself in any of your posts.

Like the one above.

You don't have the right to unregulated rights in this country.

Who here wants to argue that you do?

Bring it on, or, accept the fact that Sharpton is absolutely correct with that statement.

Me, care to try and actually prove me wrong?

Example:

Incitement to riot or to otherwise cause violence is an exercise of free speech if free speech were not able to be constitutionally regulated,

and yet, incitement to riot, aka 'fighting words' can be criminalized and has passed constitutional muster.

So you are wrong.

Your rights do not include the right to demand I comply with your interpretationWRONG. I don't write the laws. of rights. Or did you forget that the stupid argument that might rights end where yours begin actually works against you?

You have the right to walk away if you do not like what I am smoking, you do not have the right to demand I stop just because you came to where I work.WRONG. I don't write the rules where you work.

I have the right to own guns, you have no right to be safe, period. If you did you would have 24 hour police protection, and even then they could not guarantee your right to be safe. Your delusion that you have non existent rights has no legal bearing on my rights, and doesn't concern me enough to force me to ignore your non existent rights.

I dare you to visit Arkansas and demand that anyone that is smoking and wearing a gun recognize your right to be safe from either and/or both.WRONG AGAIN.

XXXXXXX

OKTexas
My carrying a gun has no effect on you, unless of course you do something really stupid and put me or others in danger, but that's a whole different discussion.

So far, all the big he-man types have run away from these mass-shootings like little girls at the first sign of gunfire. I'm not real concerned that THAT will suddenly change. I suspect the big talk will continue and the gun nutters will always disappear when anyone is in real danger.

Please don't feel bad about that. Its actually A Good Thing. Look at what happens (gun shows ... for starters) when the gun nutters start playing with their pricks, er, uh, I mean, guns. The last thing we need is more people getting killed protecting the lily white buhinds of the nutters as they disappear. Its best if they all just stay under their beds where they belong.

Bottom line to the question of rights is we all have them and your rights end where my nose begins and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

We used to have slavery, that doesn't make it right.

So if a 15 year old with a criminal record wanted to buy a machine gun and take it to school with him every day,

you wouldn't oppose that? You wouldn't want any laws that would restrict that?

If the government decided a 72 hour cooling off period was reasonable for both abortions and buying guns, would that be fine with you?

Forum List

Back