Alabama Takes Down Its Confederate (Loser) Flags

The radical left will be after the AMERICAN FLAG NEXT!

How long ago was it we saw this?

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

These filthy progs HATE AMERICA, they HATE OUR HISTORY, they HATE OUR CONSTITUTION, and they HATE CHRISTIAN WHITES.

They won't be happy until America is RUINED!
America ruined? Maybe the america you want will be ruined but not the one I want. Tough tits homie. Suck it up and stop pouting.
Aren't you the blackie that was telling me the other day that white boys never fight back? That you jigaboos could go around stealing our white women and stomping our asses, and we'd never do anything about it?

Well what happened at that church, knap head? Looks like some whitey fought back.
Knap head...jigaboo..blackie..

Yea, pretty sure you lost whatever the fuck youn thought "your" America was you pussy assed sheet head.
Why do you IGNORE what that RACIST BLACK calls us whites on here? Doesn't fit your narative?

STFU and go fuck yourself, piss for brains.
Arent you white boy? I could see if you got mad about me calling you a white monkey that attracts hair lice.

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

These filthy progs HATE AMERICA, they HATE OUR HISTORY, they HATE OUR CONSTITUTION, and they HATE CHRISTIAN WHITES.

America ruined? Maybe the america you want will be ruined but not the one I want. Tough tits homie. Suck it up and stop pouting.
Aren't you the blackie that was telling me the other day that white boys never fight back? That you jigaboos could go around stealing our white women and stomping our asses, and we'd never do anything about it?

Well what happened at that church, knap head? Looks like some whitey fought back.
Yes I was that Black man that made a damaging voyage across your mind burning bridges and causing emotional mayhem. Lets be honest. He went to a church where people were praying and it still took him an hour or two come up with the courage. Its not like he found someone like me. Just think. He was actually the bravest you monkeys have to offer. You racist white boys are pussies. :laugh:
Took you awhile to think about how you'd spin this one.

You got a taste of your own medicine, didn't ya, buckwheat. Now tell me again how whites are push overs, how you can attack us, beat us, fuck our women, kill us, do what ever the fuck you want to us and WE'LL NEVER FIGHT BACK.

Looks like you might have gotten a little of what you were asking for, aye, jambo? Doesn't matter what form the retribution came in, the important fact of the matter is... IT CAME. Now tell me, you going to still claim you continue the black on white violence and never expect it to happen again?

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

Yea, pretty sure you lost whatever the fuck youn thought "your" America was you pussy assed sheet head.
Why do you IGNORE what that RACIST BLACK calls us whites on here? Doesn't fit your narative?

Arent you white boy? I could see if you got mad about me calling you a white monkey that attracts hair lice.
You don't make me mad, porch monkey. I'm playing you like a cheap piano, but you're too stupid to know it.

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

Yes I was that Black man that made a damaging voyage across your mind burning bridges and causing emotional mayhem. Lets be honest. He went to a church where people were praying and it still took him an hour or two come up with the courage. Its not like he found someone like me. Just think. He was actually the bravest you monkeys have to offer. You racist white boys are pussies. :laugh:

You got a taste of your own medicine, didn't ya, buckwheat. Now tell me again how whites are push overs, how you can attack us, beat us, fuck our women, kill us, do what ever the fuck you want to us and WE'LL NEVER FIGHT BACK.

Looks like you might have gotten a little of what you were asking for, aye, jambo? Doesn't matter what form the retribution came in, the important fact of the matter is... IT CAME. Now tell me, you going to still claim you continue the black on white violence and never expect it to happen again?
You white boys are pushovers. If Dylan is the best you can do then that pretty much proves you are just pussies without the balls to attack someone like me. What kind of pussy goes to a church to kill people then thinks that proves they are tough?
laugh.gif

You don't make me mad, porch monkey. I'm playing you like a cheap piano, but you're too stupid to know it.
Of course you are mad cave chimp. Its written all over your posts. Especially the first one you addressed me and was off topic. Its was obvious to everyone you are emotionally traumatized by my words. I played you like the monkey you are.
laugh.gif

Who were the Black freeman slave owners expressing racism toward when they raised that flag? When they financially supported that flag?
What does that have to do with the flag coming down?

You made the OP. Go back and check the "racist" rant within it, then answer the questions. How can it be a symbol of racism when Blacks supported it, both by owning slaves and financially supporting the confederacy?
Are you assuming Blacks cant support racism against other Blacks? Are you really that stupid? Where do you think the term Uncle Ruckus came from?

"Wes sick huh boss?"

No, I'm suggesting that "racism" is an overused cliche used by those who MUST declare themselves victims being held hostage by inanimate objects.
I'm not really concerned with your position on if racism is overused. Until they get a new word to describe the reality then I for one will continue to use it until no one knows what it means. In the meantime can you explain the relevance of less than 1% of the population of slave owners being Black?

They were black. What percentage of the south population were slave owners? 1, 2%

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

You white boys are pushovers. If Dylan is the best you can do then that pretty much proves you are just pussies without the balls to attack someone like me. What kind of pussy goes to a church to kill people then thinks that proves they are tough?
laugh.gif

What % of South Carolina were Dylan Roof?

What does that have to do with the flag coming down?

You made the OP. Go back and check the "racist" rant within it, then answer the questions. How can it be a symbol of racism when Blacks supported it, both by owning slaves and financially supporting the confederacy?
Are you assuming Blacks cant support racism against other Blacks? Are you really that stupid? Where do you think the term Uncle Ruckus came from?

"Wes sick huh boss?"

No, I'm suggesting that "racism" is an overused cliche used by those who MUST declare themselves victims being held hostage by inanimate objects.
I'm not really concerned with your position on if racism is overused. Until they get a new word to describe the reality then I for one will continue to use it until no one knows what it means. In the meantime can you explain the relevance of less than 1% of the population of slave owners being Black?

They were black. What percentage of the south population were slave owners? 1, 2%
Weve already established they were Black. What I asked you to explain and you keep running from is why its relevant? Care to explain or were you just deflecting?

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

Go back to Africa, yard ape.

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

Go back to europe first cave monkey then I might think about it.
laugh.gif

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

laugh.gif

What kind of pussies sneak up behind someone and sucker punch them?

Ya, tell me how tough you think you are again, you little coward. The only time any of you blackies are tough is when you're in a gang. One on one and you're the biggest fucking cowards on the planet.

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

And you sure sound happy about it...but here's a site for you: Confederate Bandanas BandanaWorld.com Bandanas.net bandana bandanas bandanna bandannas skull cap skull caps skullcap skullcaps handkerchief beanie scarf flag tapestry Confederate handkerchiefs to dry your eyes.

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

laugh.gif
Nobody forced us to come here from Europe. We came freely, because we were intelligent, curious, explorative people. You were forced to come here, so you should want to go back to your ancestral country, where you can still run around with a hollow carrot on your dick and raid the neighboring village for their women, living in those wonderful mud huts. You should love that, living like a cave man again, you can be as violent as you want and nobody will care. Hell they'll even make you chief of the village.

See ya, that's where you belong.

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

And you sure sound happy about it...but here's a site for you: Confederate Bandanas BandanaWorld.com Bandanas.net bandana bandanas bandanna bandannas skull cap skull caps skullcap skullcaps handkerchief beanie scarf flag tapestry Confederate handkerchiefs to dry your eyes.
Happy? Really? Are you pretending you possess any reading comprehension again today?

You poor little retard.

laugh.gif

What kind of pussies sneak up behind someone and sucker punch them?

Ya, tell me how tough you think you are again, you little coward. The only time any of you blackies are tough is when you're in a gang. One on one and you're the biggest fucking cowards on the planet.

One on one I've bitch slapped white boys and made them turn pink then watched as it escalated to red. Do you mean this type of pussy? This white racist pussy had to pick an old Black man to do that to.

White Guy Accused Of Filming Knockout Game Attack On Black Man Gets Charged With Hate Crime

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

laugh.gif
Nobody forced us to come here from Europe. We came freely, because we were intelligent, curious, explorative people. You were forced to come here, so you should want to go back to your ancestral country, where you can still run around with a hollow carrot on your dick and raid the neighboring village for their women, living in those wonderful mud huts. You should love that, living like a cave man again, you can be as violent as you want and nobody will care. Hell they'll even make you chief of the village.

See ya, that's where you belong.
Sorry cave chimp. You white boys were the first indentured servants. Matter of fact the term slave is european. It comes from the Slavic people. I know you are desperate to deflect to something to salvage some of your white pride but thats what makes these exchanges all the more amusing to me. Go back to the caves of europe where you mutated and I'll think about going back to the mother land where civilization begin.

Forum List

Back