Alabama Takes Down Its Confederate (Loser) Flags

The radical left will be after the AMERICAN FLAG NEXT!

How long ago was it we saw this?

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

These filthy progs HATE AMERICA, they HATE OUR HISTORY, they HATE OUR CONSTITUTION, and they HATE CHRISTIAN WHITES.

They won't be happy until America is RUINED!
America ruined? Maybe the america you want will be ruined but not the one I want. Tough tits homie. Suck it up and stop pouting.
Go back to Africa, yard ape.
Go back to europe first cave monkey then I might think about it.
laugh.gif
Nobody forced us to come here from Europe. We came freely, because we were intelligent, curious, explorative people. You were forced to come here, so you should want to go back to your ancestral country, where you can still run around with a hollow carrot on your dick and raid the neighboring village for their women, living in those wonderful mud huts. You should love that, living like a cave man again, you can be as violent as you want and nobody will care. Hell they'll even make you chief of the village.

See ya, that's where you belong.
Sorry cave chimp. You white boys were the first indentured servants. Matter of fact the term slave is european. It comes from the Slavic people. I know you are desperate to deflect to something to salvage some of your white pride but thats what makes these exchanges all the more amusing to me. Go back to the caves of europe where you mutated and I'll think about going back to the mother land where civilization begin.
You're losing steam, jambo. You're posts are getting more stupid with every post.

Go fuck yourself.

America ruined? Maybe the america you want will be ruined but not the one I want. Tough tits homie. Suck it up and stop pouting.
Go back to Africa, yard ape.
Go back to europe first cave monkey then I might think about it.
laugh.gif
Nobody forced us to come here from Europe. We came freely, because we were intelligent, curious, explorative people. You were forced to come here, so you should want to go back to your ancestral country, where you can still run around with a hollow carrot on your dick and raid the neighboring village for their women, living in those wonderful mud huts. You should love that, living like a cave man again, you can be as violent as you want and nobody will care. Hell they'll even make you chief of the village.

See ya, that's where you belong.
Sorry cave chimp. You white boys were the first indentured servants. Matter of fact the term slave is european. It comes from the Slavic people. I know you are desperate to deflect to something to salvage some of your white pride but thats what makes these exchanges all the more amusing to me. Go back to the caves of europe where you mutated and I'll think about going back to the mother land where civilization begin.
You're losing steam, jambo. You're posts are getting more stupid with every post.

Go fuck yourself.
Is your strategy to tell me what I am doing and thinking so you can feel better about yourself? You monkeys crack me up. Always a barrel of fun.
laugh.gif

Keep your sex life out of it.

This is something else. Alabama, a state known for breeding some of the most vile racists known to mankind have made it official. No loser, traitor flags on state capitol property.

Alabama governor orders Confederate flags taken down - CNNPolitics.com

"Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley has directed that four Confederate flags be taken down from a Confederate memorial at the state capitol."
The Confederate Battle Flag has been removed from state property. This is equivalent to the state disallowing Nativity scenes on state property. It is a good thing.

It does not and cannot affect the display of the flag on private property, including but not limited to homes, businesses, private clubs, airplanes, boats, RVs, Tee-shirts, bumper stickers, window stickers, webpages, leaflets, stick pins, cufflinks, rings, logo, avatars, seat cushions, etc. etc. ad infinitum.

The fact that the sight of it evokes anger in the less educated populace is laughable!

The Confederate Battle Flag has been removed from state property. This is equivalent to the state disallowing Nativity scenes on state property. It is a good thing.

It does not and cannot affect the display of the flag on private property, including but not limited to homes, businesses, private clubs, airplanes, boats, RVs, Tee-shirts, bumper stickers, window stickers, webpages, leaflets, stick pins, cufflinks, rings, logo, avatars, seat cushions, etc. etc. ad infinitum.

The fact that the sight of it evokes anger in the less educated populace is laughable!

Prohibiting nativity scenes violates the 1st Amendment - prohibiting the flag of a break-away nation does not.

There is no comparison at all.

yes, i'm sure a bunch of 'rebels' will still proudly produce and display their ignoramus badges.

laughable, indeed. :lol: ^

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

These filthy progs HATE AMERICA, they HATE OUR HISTORY, they HATE OUR CONSTITUTION, and they HATE CHRISTIAN WHITES.

Aren't you the blackie that was telling me the other day that white boys never fight back? That you jigaboos could go around stealing our white women and stomping our asses, and we'd never do anything about it?

Well what happened at that church, knap head? Looks like some whitey fought back.

Wow another southern plowboy christer cracker who is an internet tough guy :itsok::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

Aren't you the blackie that was telling me the other day that white boys never fight back? That you jigaboos could go around stealing our white women and stomping our asses, and we'd never do anything about it?

Well what happened at that church, knap head? Looks like some whitey fought back.

Wow another southern plowboy christer cracker who is an internet tough guy :itsok::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Now I fully understand why your board name is "BAT SHIT."

I live in Wisconsin, you ignorant fucking zipper head.

Prohibiting nativity scenes violates the 1st Amendment - prohibiting the flag of a break-away nation does not.

There is no comparison at all.
When a flag comes to represent a hate group that supports unconstitutional discrimination and racism, it should be removed from state property.

I don't personally think that display of the Stars and Bars is meant to exclusively represent racists. Many honor its historical value.

Someone (a black man) commented on TV last night that the liberals are jumping on every bandwagon that comes along offering them a chance to erase history. I agree with him. All this uproar over a flag is soooooooo so sophomoric. But it should be expected from the uneducated masses of demonstrators and insincere but outspoken political figures hoping to be thanked at the polls.

Why is it something else?

The question is, now what?
I spelled that out in the OP. With the exception of Mississippi, I can think of no other state that breeds white racists at the rate and intensity that Alabama does.

What do you mean by "now what"?

Seriously?

Alabama is number 6 on the poverty list and is negative on social mobility.
Affordable housing?
Zero Counties in the U.S. Have Enough Housing for Families in Extreme Poverty - CityLab

Food insecurity?

• 19.2% of Alabama’s population is food insecure –that equates to 919,670 people (Feeding America, Map the Meal Gap)
  • Current state unemployment rate is 7.4%
  • Families’ struggle to afford necessities follows closely on their employment status and wages—and the most basic necessity is food. According to FRAC, Alabama has the 2nd highest food hardship rate in the nation (25.2% of the population)
  • With relation to the SNAP program, the participation rate of eligible persons in Alabama is 65% (FRAC 2010 State of the States report)
Alabama Food Bank Association Hunger in Alabama

Here is the current unemployment rate:
Alabama s unemployment is up to 6.1 Local News - WVTM

So, jobs? Good paying jobs?

So, I reiterate my question. Now what?

What does that have to do with the flag coming down?

You made the OP. Go back and check the "racist" rant within it, then answer the questions. How can it be a symbol of racism when Blacks supported it, both by owning slaves and financially supporting the confederacy?
Are you assuming Blacks cant support racism against other Blacks? Are you really that stupid? Where do you think the term Uncle Ruckus came from?

"Wes sick huh boss?"

No, I'm suggesting that "racism" is an overused cliche used by those who MUST declare themselves victims being held hostage by inanimate objects.
I'm not really concerned with your position on if racism is overused. Until they get a new word to describe the reality then I for one will continue to use it until no one knows what it means. In the meantime can you explain the relevance of less than 1% of the population of slave owners being Black?

They were black. What percentage of the south population were slave owners? 1, 2%
Seriously? :rofl:

treason_zpsyfol73x1.jpg

And you sure sound happy about it...but here's a site for you: Confederate Bandanas BandanaWorld.com Bandanas.net bandana bandanas bandanna bandannas skull cap skull caps skullcap skullcaps handkerchief beanie scarf flag tapestry Confederate handkerchiefs to dry your eyes.
Happy? Really? Are you pretending you possess any reading comprehension again today?

You poor little retard.
Hurry up and get your Confederate crying hankie before they're all gone, Pole Rider. Better get a crying towel too: Confederate Flag Beach Bath Towel

When a flag comes to represent a hate group that supports unconstitutional discrimination and racism, it should be removed from state property.

That's fine.

It had no business being there in the first place. It is the flag of a failed rebellion.

I don't personally think that display of the Stars and Bars is meant to exclusively represent racists. Many honor its historical value.

Someone (a black man) commented on TV last night that the liberals are jumping on every bandwagon that comes along offering them a chance to erase history. I agree with him. All this uproar over a flag is soooooooo so sophomoric. But it should be expected from the uneducated masses of demonstrators and insincere but outspoken political figures hoping to be thanked at the polls.

My point is that PROHIBITING a nativity scene violates the 1st Amendment protections of freedom of religion. The Confederate battle flag has no such protection.

Forum List

Back