🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alabama Voters Pass Amendment to Display Ten Commandments at Public Schools

Lol religious nonsense
Separation of church and state. I guess if you cant count on people from Alabama not to marry their sisters they wouldnt understand that concept either.
The only time I've ever been surprised by the actions of backwards, Alabama yokels is when they DIDN'T elect a pedophile to the Senate. And that took massive national, and even international outrage to sway them.

More bigotry toward Southerners!!

Wow, you folks are so tolerant. So warm and fuzzy and accepting and loving toward those who are different from you.....

yeah. Right.
You voted to kill tolerance. So fuck tolerance and fuck you, hick trash.

Oh sweetheart, I've known what's in the black heart of Leftists probably longer than you've been a Leftist, believe that.

The difference is: when I saw that black heart--not having one myself, see--I ran as far and and as fast as I could.

You stayed. So there's that.
Whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night, trash

Separation of church and state. I guess if you cant count on people from Alabama not to marry their sisters they wouldnt understand that concept either.
The only time I've ever been surprised by the actions of backwards, Alabama yokels is when they DIDN'T elect a pedophile to the Senate. And that took massive national, and even international outrage to sway them.

Wow, you folks are so tolerant. So warm and fuzzy and accepting and loving toward those who are different from you.....

yeah. Right.

Oh sweetheart, I've known what's in the black heart of Leftists probably longer than you've been a Leftist, believe that.

The difference is: when I saw that black heart--not having one myself, see--I ran as far and and as fast as I could.

Did you ever pretend to be tolerant, ever? Or did you always let your black heart hang out?

The very thing judge Roy Moore was removed from office for.Good for you Alabama.The Godless commies will be along directly to get this amendment struck down.Just watch....They have judges on payroll in Hawaii to do just this!:)

In the Nov. 6 elections, residents of Alabma voted overwhelmingly to amend their state constitution to authorize the display of the Ten Commandments on public property, including public schools. The measure, Alabama Amendment 1, also defined certain religious liberty rights to be included in the state's constitution.

Read more at cnsnews.com ...
Religious indoctrination.

You're no better than the Muslims you hate.

Displaying a historical object or text is not indoctrination.

It's called education.

Perhaps instead of pulling out 3rd graders from class to go protest guns, teachers can instead teach them a little about a document that is the most read and famous in all of human history.
If you folks are going to go so far as to put up monuments to the Christian faith on state property and outside of schools, you have to be fought. It is not alright to foist your religion on others. I keep telling ya and telling ya. Tend to yourself and leave the rest of us alone, please. Put your monuments in front of your church or on your front lawn, but the government should be mute on the subject.

So then government should not be paying for religious holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and so on, they are religious holidays. No Christmas trees on government property.
Okay. If that's the way you want to be about it, go for it. Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday, btw and Easter is on Sunday, when the government isn't working, anyway, but you could ban Christmas if it makes you feel better, Ebeneezer.

yeah. Right.

Did you ever pretend to be tolerant, ever? Or did you always let your black heart hang out?
Again, you voted against tolerance. I will no longer tolerate you.

yeah. Right.

Oh sure. We're supposed to believe that BEFORE Trump, you loved people from Alabama, and Christians. Etc. You just grew a whole new personality when Trump came on the scene.

Sure you did. Sweetheart. Sure you did.

The very thing judge Roy Moore was removed from office for.Good for you Alabama.The Godless commies will be along directly to get this amendment struck down.Just watch....They have judges on payroll in Hawaii to do just this!:)

In the Nov. 6 elections, residents of Alabma voted overwhelmingly to amend their state constitution to authorize the display of the Ten Commandments on public property, including public schools. The measure, Alabama Amendment 1, also defined certain religious liberty rights to be included in the state's constitution.

Read more at cnsnews.com ...

It's called education.

Perhaps instead of pulling out 3rd graders from class to go protest guns, teachers can instead teach them a little about a document that is the most read and famous in all of human history.
If you folks are going to go so far as to put up monuments to the Christian faith on state property and outside of schools, you have to be fought. It is not alright to foist your religion on others. I keep telling ya and telling ya. Tend to yourself and leave the rest of us alone, please. Put your monuments in front of your church or on your front lawn, but the government should be mute on the subject.

So then government should not be paying for religious holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and so on, they are religious holidays. No Christmas trees on government property.
Okay. If that's the way you want to be about it, go for it. Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday, btw and Easter is on Sunday, when the government isn't working, anyway, but you could ban Christmas if it makes you feel better, Ebeneezer.

You said you want separation, you either you want it or you don’t. Thanksgiving is a religious US holiday, it is steeped in Christianity.. Government employees get paid for Easter. Make up your mind, religion or not. The Christmas tree is a Christian religious symbol, therefore it is a violation of church and state, paying employees for a Christian holiday is a violation of church and state, be consistent.

Oh sure. We're supposed to believe that BEFORE Trump, you loved people from Alabama, and Christians. Etc. You just grew a whole new personality when Trump came on the scene.

I tolerated them. I did not actively vote against their interests and celebrate their suffering, as you all have done for years when the ones hurt live in cities or vote Democrat. I do now.

They were intolerant for decades, they just lied about it.

I tolerated them. I did not actively vote against their interests and celebrate their suffering, as you all have done for years when the ones hurt live in cities or vote Democrat. I do now.

I don't celebrate anyone's suffering. I don't call human beings trash either. I don't judge people based on which state they live in, or assume they married their sister because they live there.

But hey, honey, that's all you, now. A bigot. That's great.

They were intolerant for decades, they just lied about it.

Of course they were. They didn't hide it very well. They are good at projecting, however.

Why do people in Alabama hate the Constitution so much?
They don't, what they do hate is the DemonRAT/NAZI interpretation that has nothing to do with what the Founding Fathers MEANT IT TO BE....hard for NAZI'S to understand that!

I don't celebrate anyone's suffering. I don't call human beings trash either. I don't judge people based on which state they live in, or assume they married their sister because they live there.

I don’t care what you personally do, because you vote for and support those things you deny doing. So cry me a river, trash.

I don’t care what you personally do, because you vote for and support those things you deny doing. So cry me a river, trash.

K so you pretended to be all the things Leftists always pretend to be: tolerant, inclusive and all the lies. But as soon as things didn't go your way, you turned 360 degrees and blame your turning on the objects of your hatred. It's not YOUR fault you have no principles. It's OUR fault.

Whatever. But don't also pretend we can't see what you've done, because we can. We can also call it what it is. A lot of things that are not admirable.

There is no "separation of church and state" found in the Constitution. The concept was created by a former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR. Justice Black was allegedly raised with an abiding hatred towards "Papists" and that's what the opinion was aimed at in the late 40's. The concept was expanded by mostly democrats to the point where thugs would smash Christian icons off walls and order War monuments to be bulldozed because some nut case claimed to be offended by a Cross.

It's called education.

You said you want separation, you either want it or you don’t. Thanksgiving is a religious US holiday, it is steeped in Christianity.. Government employees get paid for Easter. Make up your mind, religion or not. The Christmas tree is a Christian religious symbol, therefore it is a violation of church and state, paying employees for a Christian holiday is a violation of church and state, be consistent.
You're just full of it, Papa. Thanksgiving religious....lol. Jesus didn't have a Christmas tree, either, in the manger.
I'm not sure how respecting an employee's religious holidays (since not just Christian ones are allowed) is "sponsorship" of a particular religion. It sure doesn't equate to putting up monuments to the 10 commandments in the front yard. But hey, since you're calling Thanksgiving a religious holiday, I guess anything goes with you.

K so you pretended to be all the things Leftists always pretend to be: tolerant, inclusive and all the lies. But as soon as things didn't go your way, you turned 360 degrees and blame your turning on the objects of your hatred. It's not YOUR fault you have no principles. It's OUR fault.

Whatever. But don't also pretend we can't see what you've done, because we can. We can also call it what it is. A lot of things that are not admirable.
Things didn’t go my way? No, you made it very clear with your support for Trump and his movement that any action a republican takes to tolerate me or mine is a dealbreaker. Don’t be a little bitch about it now that you face the same resistance.

Sue, there is/was a fairly interesting discussion going on, but you're not in it. We didn't come here to listen to you rant and rave about Blackflag's failings.
If you think it is proper for Alabama government to erect monuments on its property to religious principles such as the Ten Commandments, how is that adhering to the separation of church and state? Or do you believe there should be no separation? Should a state be allowed to sponsor one religion over the others?

Typical of democrats there is hypocrisy involved. Politicians have a Chaplain to say a prayer before sessions and enjoy Christmas decorations on federal property and even a gigantic Christmas tree. Meanwhile the ACLU threatens to sue small towns into the poor house if they dare to erect a Christmas tree on public property and a kid would get kicked out of school for the crime of carrying a Bible..

Forum List

Back