Alex Jones proven correct

For many years he protested that the establishment was out to get him, and wanted to have him silenced.

The move from Facebook makes the newsman a modern day Nostradamus.
Save that Jones isn’t silenced. He’s ranting right now on his website. You can download or stream his videos right now.

He has total freedom of speech.
Total freedom except where the huge media corporate giants will not allow it.

You don’t even know what freedom is. Your conception of “freedom” is the power to force people to let you you use their property. Freedom is the ability to act without government intervention.

For fucks sake, read the 1st Amendment.
Of course private businesses can boot people off of their private platforms.

But that doesn't exempt them from criticism for doing so.

I'd like to know who pressured Zuckerberg and what they are trying to hide

That assumes 1) someone is pressuring Zuckerburg 2) “they” have something to hide. Both of which you imagine.

Given Jones’ veiled threats of violence against people like Mueller, I’m surprised that Jones lasted this long.

Would you consider this “pressuring Zuckerberg”?

Facebook touts fight on fake news, but struggles to explain why InfoWars isn't banned

Bottom line is that Jones is a legal liability to the platforms that host his conspiracy scandals and lies. They are the big pockets who risk losing the many millions that will still be owed after Infor Wars and Alex Jones are sued out of existence. Jones has victimized endless grieving relatives and loved ones of horrible crimes. Juries will not be kind to the evil man and his platform hosts are getting out while they can.

Jones appears to have crossed a line when he started making thinly veiled threats of violence against Mueller .....after accusing him of violent sex acts against children.

Mr. Mueller is a public figure.

I have no idea whether he's a paedophile or not, although his appearance does give me the creeps.

But its the Press's job to report and let the people decide.

BTW, Facebook said nothing about totally unfounded allegation that President Trump is a "nazi" and "racist". Nor should they, for that matter. But it shows their partiality and partisanship when they look to silence Mr. Jones.

You can't get it through your head that this a floodgates opening.

Oh, I think conservatives are going to be furious. As Jones is a fine representative of conservative ideology and critical thinking skills. Trump loves Alex Jones for a reason.
Now the Trump derangement syndrome emerges.

Laughing.....shall I share Trump’s effusive praise of Jones on a guest appearance on Infowars?

Or would that be “fake news”?
Never did I say fake news. I am talking about Corporate Censorship. We are seeing that a lot today. You want to cry about Trump.

Yeah accept when China says it's your time t GTF off bet we will be happy to say to you " GOOD" ........

IDIOTS Like you don't deserve America because this isn't about alex jones Trump hating idiot WAKE THE FK UP STUPID ASS.

They're coming for you fk ups next idiot

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

Spoken like a Alex Jones worshipper. I hope his site gets taken down from so you can't post endless articles from it.

Well you sound like an authoritarian, so congrats on that.

It’s possible to be against this censorship of Infowars without actually supporting Infowars. I know that’s difficult for you to comprehend, but it’s true all the same.

I don’t have any major problem about private web entities refusing to host each other’s content. By that logic, Jones is “censoring” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their videos on his own website. And you’re “censoring” antifa protestors for not allowing them to hold a demonstration in your kitchen.

Neither Jones, conspiracy debunkers or antifa protestors have the right to the use of that private property.

Jones violates the terms of service of Facebook. And h was banned from Facebook. Jones agreed to those terms of service before joining Facebook.

And Jones has every right to rant on his own website. You can download his videos right now if you’d like. And conspiracy debunkers. And antifa. They all have freedom of speech.

How did he violate Facebook’s terms of service? Specific instances, please. Oh and did he violate the terms of service of the other companies that banned him? Specific instances of these too, please.
Do not hold your breath.

“Proving” to you that Facebook’s terms is service were violated isn’t part of their terms of service.

The sole arbiter of whether or not Facebook terms of service have been violated, is Facebook.

Says who? Says Alex Jones when he agreed to the Facebook terms of service.

Oh, I think conservatives are going to be furious. As Jones is a fine representative of conservative ideology and critical thinking skills. Trump loves Alex Jones for a reason.

Laughing.....shall I share Trump’s effusive praise of Jones on a guest appearance on Infowars?

Never did I say fake news. I am talking about Corporate Censorship. We are seeing that a lot today. You want to cry about Trump.
You cited a violation of freedom of speech, which is blithering nonsense.

You don’t have the slightest clue what freedom is. Freedom is prohibition of government interference. It is NOT the power to compel someone else, as you imagine.

And it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome to cite Trump’s effusive praise is Alex Jones? Laughing.....shall I post it here?

Alex Jones is more like a Nostradumbass. He got what he deserved and hopefully loses it all in the defamation suit filed against him.

Yeah accept when China says it's your time t GTF off bet we will be happy to say to you " GOOD" ........

IDIOTS Like you don't deserve America because this isn't about alex jones Trump hating idiot WAKE THE FK UP STUPID ASS.

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

Spoken like a Alex Jones worshipper. I hope his site gets taken down from so you can't post endless articles from it.

It’s possible to be against this censorship of Infowars without actually supporting Infowars. I know that’s difficult for you to comprehend, but it’s true all the same.

I don’t have any major problem about private web entities refusing to host each other’s content. By that logic, Jones is “censoring” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their videos on his own website. And you’re “censoring” antifa protestors for not allowing them to hold a demonstration in your kitchen.

Neither Jones, conspiracy debunkers or antifa protestors have the right to the use of that private property.

Jones violates the terms of service of Facebook. And h was banned from Facebook. Jones agreed to those terms of service before joining Facebook.

And Jones has every right to rant on his own website. You can download his videos right now if you’d like. And conspiracy debunkers. And antifa. They all have freedom of speech.

How did he violate Facebook’s terms of service? Specific instances, please. Oh and did he violate the terms of service of the other companies that banned him? Specific instances of these too, please.
None of them are obligated to show you, Jones, or anyone else a reason or reasons for rejecting him from their sites. They are implementing their First Amendment rights.

Do not hold your breath.

“Proving” to you that Facebook’s terms is service were violated isn’t part of their terms of service.

The sole arbiter of whether or not Facebook terms of service have been violated, is Facebook.

Says who? Says Alex Jones when he agreed to the Facebook terms of service.
Who asked you that? I think you were asked what terms were violated. I myself was banned there for violating there, shall I say vague, terms of service, for using the word "queer" to describe a video that has the word "queer" in its name.

Check the terms of service. The sole arbiter of uf terms of service have been violated....is Facebook. A term that Jones agreed to.

Your agreement with their assessment is contractually irrelevant.

So you can’t provide any instances yet claim to everyone here it’s true... why am I not surprised?

You don’t have the slightest clue what freedom is. Freedom is prohibition of government interference. It is NOT the power to compel someone else, as you imagine.

And it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome to cite Trump’s effusive praise is Alex Jones? Laughing.....shall I post it here?
You keep repeating your self, All I am talking about are corporations censoring people and I do not agree with it because of their bias. I think this trend, however old it may be, will bring unintended consequences to the left, who apparently are in a feeding frenzy over this. I never mentioned freedom of speech in this thread. you are one who keeps floating that lie.

Bottom line is that Jones is a legal liability to the platforms that host his conspiracy scandals and lies. They are the big pockets who risk losing the many millions that will still be owed after Infor Wars and Alex Jones are sued out of existence. Jones has victimized endless grieving relatives and loved ones of horrible crimes. Juries will not be kind to the evil man and his platform hosts are getting out while they can.

Jones appears to have crossed a line when he started making thinly veiled threats of violence against Mueller .....after accusing him of violent sex acts against children.

I have no idea whether he's a paedophile or not, although his appearance does give me the creeps.

BTW, Facebook said nothing about totally unfounded allegation that President Trump is a "nazi" and "racist". Nor should they, for that matter. But it shows their partiality and partisanship when they look to silence Mr. Jones.

Critizizing Mueller, no problem. Thinly veiled threats of violence against Muller are a huge problem.

And Facebook isn’t the press. They have no obligation to host *anyone’s* content.

None of them are obligated to show you, Jones, or anyone else a reason or reasons for rejecting him from their sites. They are implementing their First Amendment rights.

I’m asking someone who said Jones violated Facebook’s terms of service to provide me with an example of said violation. I’m not asking Facebook to provide me with an example, but a person outside of Facebook who is telling everyone viewing this thread that he did. If it’s obvious he violated their terms of service it shouldn’t be difficult to cite an example.

You’re right. Facebook isn’t obligated to show me shit, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to believe their claims about Jones without evidence to support it.

Critizizing Mueller, no problem. Thinly veiled threats of violence against Muller are a huge problem.

And Facebook isn’t the press. They have no obligation to host *anyone’s* content.
Can you show us those threats?

You keep repeating your self, All I am talking about are corporation censoring people and I do not agree with it because of their bias. I think this trend, however old it may be, will bring unintended consequences to the left, who apparently are in a feeding frenzy over this.

I keep repeating my criticism of your blantat misconceptions of what freedom is.

And Facebook no more “censored” Jones than you “censor” black lives matter by refusing to let them hold a demonstration in your living room. Or Jones “censors” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their content on Infowars. No one is obligated to host someone else’s content.

And of course, Jones can speak to his heart’s content. You can download every one of his videos, right now.

And for the third time.....shall we watch Trump’s fauning praise of Jones together? Or have I run you off of your Trump Derangement Syndrome nonsense?

Save that Jones isn’t silenced. He’s ranting right now on his website. You can download or stream his videos right now.
Do you really think anyone believes your horse shit?

You know exactly what is happening and will soon happen to other conservative groups like the NRA, Pro-Lifers and Global Warmiong skeptics too and man y more to come.

Fuck you and your half ass excuses.

You keep repeating your self, All I am talking about are corporations censoring people and I do not agree with it because of their bias. I think this trend, however old it may be, will bring unintended consequences to the left, who apparently are in a feeding frenzy over this. I never mentioned freedom of speech in this thread. you are one who keeps floating that lie.
A Corporation can not censor people. They can only censor their own privately owned site.

I’m asking someone who said Jones violated Facebook’s terms of service to provide me with an example of said violation. I’m not asking Facebook to provide me with an example, but a person outside of Facebook who is telling everyone viewing this thread that he did. If it’s obvious he violated their terms of service it shouldn’t be difficult to cite an example.

You’re right. Facebook isn’t obligated to show me shit, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to believe their claims about Jones without evidence to support it.

No. Again, facebooks terms of service are violated when they say they are.

You don't have to do business with fags, but you must do business with Alex Jones b/c...reasons.

You keep repeating your self, All I am talking about are corporation censoring people and I do not agree with it because of their bias. I think this trend, however old it may be, will bring unintended consequences to the left, who apparently are in a feeding frenzy over this.

I keep repeating my criticism of your blantat misconceptions of what freedom is.

And Facebook no more “censored” Jones than you “censor” black lives matter by refusing to let them hold a demonstration in your living room. Or Jones “censors” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their content on Infowars. No one is obligated to host someone else’s content.

And of course, Jones can speak to his heart’s content. You can download every one of his videos, right now.

And for the third time.....shall we watch Trump’s fauning praise of Jones together? Or have I run you off of your Trump Derangement Syndrome nonsense?
Nowhere have I stated what freedom is. Why would I want to download Jones when I have never listened to him in the past? Why do you have to misrepresent what I have said in each reply to me? All I am stating is that for corporations to allow one group to post what some view as offensive trash while banning another is censorship. And it will lead to more problems. Now tell us all again how I'm talking about rights and how Trump has some bearing here.

Do you really think anyone believes your horse shit?

You know exactly what is happening and will soon happen to other conservative groups like the NRA, Pro-Lifers and Global Warmiong skeptics too and man y more to come.

Fuck you and your half ass excuses.

So Jones isn’t ranting right now on his own website? You can’t download Jones videos from Infowars right now?

Laughing.....you don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about,Jim. You’re once again arguing your own ignorance.

No thank you.

Alex Jones is more like a Nostradumbass. He got what he deserved and hopefully loses it all in the defamation suit filed against him.

What's sad is He has a video explaining all of this , the why's how comes', and warnings THEY WILL BE COMING FOR THEIR BROWN SHIRTS NEXT... These idiots think it's all a joke until they get that smack in the face then suddenly free speech matters.

Forum List

Back