Alex Jones proven correct

Total freedom except where the huge media corporate giants will not allow it.
Those media giants have free press also. They have the right to cover and promote whatever and whomever they choose.

Mike has no idea what a right or freedom is. In his imagination, they are powers to make people do things. When I’m reality they are prohibitions in government interference with certain actions.

A Facebook ban has jack shit to do with rights or freedom. As Jones babbling incesintly about how much of a victim he is on his own website and in videos you can download right now demonstrates elegantly.
Nowhere have I mentioned civil rights You are the one harping incessantly on that. I am talking about the beginning wave of corporate censorship.

You’re the one talking about freedom of speech. And freedom is NOT the power to compel someone. It’s the prohibition against government interference.

Youve completely misunderstood what freedom actually is. Jones has zero right to post on Facebook if he violates their terms of service.

Says who? Says Jones....when he agree to those terms of service. This is a contractual arrangement between two individual, private entities. It has jack shit to do with rights or freedom.
Why do you keep talking things I haven't mentioned? I never mentioned rights I mentioned this new.wave of corporate censorship.

You cited a lack of freedom of speech. And refusing to host someone’s content doesn’t involve a violation of freedom of speech. As freedom isn’t the power to compel someone else. But the prohibition of government interference in certain actions.

Which a Facebook ban has jack shit to do with. You simply don’t understand what freedom is. You’ve imagined it’s a power to compel. You’re wrong.

For many years he protested that the establishment was out to get him, and wanted to have him silenced.

The move from Facebook makes the newsman a modern day Nostradamus.

Nothing has happened to Infowars. They haven’t been banned from any social media platform. It’s all a hoax and Alex Jones is a crisis actor

Alex Jones is free to say whatever he wants. No one is stopping him.

That said, who wants to be affiliated with the loon who says the Sandy Hook shooting was (a) a false flag operation of the US government, or (b) a hoax?

You can't get it through your head that this a floodgates opening.

Oh, I think conservatives are going to be furious. As Jones is a fine representative of conservative ideology and critical thinking skills. Trump loves Alex Jones for a reason.

Did the sold-out conservatives on the USSC just discover a constitutional right to a Youtube posting?

That said, who wants to be affiliated with the loon who says the Sandy Hook shooting was (a) a false flag operation of the US government, or (b) a hoax?

The same batshit guzzling simps that insist that global warming is a hoax by the Chinese and that 3 to 5 million illegal votes were cast in the 2016 presidential election?

The same batshit guzzling simps that insist that global warming is a hoax by the Chinese and that 3 to 5 million illegal votes were cast in the 2016 presidential election?

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Bottom line is that Jones is a legal liability to the platforms that host his conspiracy scandals and lies. They are the big pockets who risk losing the many millions that will still be owed after Infor Wars and Alex Jones are sued out of existence. Jones has victimized endless grieving relatives and loved ones of horrible crimes. Juries will not be kind to the evil man and his platform hosts are getting out while they can.

For many years he protested that the establishment was out to get him, and wanted to have him silenced.

Nothing has happened to Infowars. They haven’t been banned from any social media platform. It’s all a hoax and Alex Jones is a crisis actor

Please tell me you are not that fkn stupid and are being sarcastic LOL

Bottom line is that Jones is a legal liability to the platforms that host his conspiracy scandals and lies. They are the big pockets who risk losing the many millions that will still be owed after Infor Wars and Alex Jones are sued out of existence. Jones has victimized endless grieving relatives and loved ones of horrible crimes. Juries will not be kind to the evil man and his platform hosts are getting out while they can.

Jones appears to have crossed a line when he started making thinly veiled threats of violence against Mueller .....after accusing him of violent sex acts against children.

Please tell me you are not that fkn stupid and are being sarcastic LOL

Laughing......a social media false flag, is it? It would fit into Jones brand of conspiracy batshit with absolute perfection.

Oh, I think conservatives are going to be furious. As Jones is a fine representative of conservative ideology and critical thinking skills. Trump loves Alex Jones for a reason.
Now the Trump derangement syndrome emerges.

Yeah his channel is showing so many vidoes

upload_2018-8-7_8-29-4.png

Yeah his channel is showing so many vidoes

View attachment 208992

Clearly photoshop. You can see where they edited out the evidence of thermite.

Try again, crisis actor.

Alex Jones is more like a Nostradumbass. He got what he deserved and hopefully loses it all in the defamation suit filed against him.

Yeah accept when China says it's your time t GTF off bet we will be happy to say to you " GOOD" ........

IDIOTS Like you don't deserve America because this isn't about alex jones Trump hating idiot WAKE THE FK UP STUPID ASS.

They're coming for you fk ups next idiot

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

Spoken like a Alex Jones worshipper. I hope his site gets taken down from so you can't post endless articles from it.

Well you sound like an authoritarian, so congrats on that.

It’s possible to be against this censorship of Infowars without actually supporting Infowars. I know that’s difficult for you to comprehend, but it’s true all the same.

I don’t have any major problem about private web entities refusing to host each other’s content. By that logic, Jones is “censoring” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their videos on his own website. And you’re “censoring” antifa protestors for not allowing them to hold a demonstration in your kitchen.

Neither Jones, conspiracy debunkers or antifa protestors have the right to the use of that private property.

Jones violates the terms of service of Facebook. And h was banned from Facebook. Jones agreed to those terms of service before joining Facebook.

And Jones has every right to rant on his own website. You can download his videos right now if you’d like. And conspiracy debunkers. And antifa. They all have freedom of speech.

How did he violate Facebook’s terms of service? Specific instances, please. Oh and did he violate the terms of service of the other companies that banned him? Specific instances of these too, please.

Now the Trump derangement syndrome emerges.

Laughing.....shall I share Trump’s effusive praise of Jones on a guest appearance on Infowars?

Or would that be “fake news”?

Alex Jones is more like a Nostradumbass. He got what he deserved and hopefully loses it all in the defamation suit filed against him.

Yeah accept when China says it's your time t GTF off bet we will be happy to say to you " GOOD" ........

IDIOTS Like you don't deserve America because this isn't about alex jones Trump hating idiot WAKE THE FK UP STUPID ASS.

The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.

Spoken like a Alex Jones worshipper. I hope his site gets taken down from so you can't post endless articles from it.

It’s possible to be against this censorship of Infowars without actually supporting Infowars. I know that’s difficult for you to comprehend, but it’s true all the same.

I don’t have any major problem about private web entities refusing to host each other’s content. By that logic, Jones is “censoring” conspiracy debunkers by refusing to host their videos on his own website. And you’re “censoring” antifa protestors for not allowing them to hold a demonstration in your kitchen.

Neither Jones, conspiracy debunkers or antifa protestors have the right to the use of that private property.

Jones violates the terms of service of Facebook. And h was banned from Facebook. Jones agreed to those terms of service before joining Facebook.

And Jones has every right to rant on his own website. You can download his videos right now if you’d like. And conspiracy debunkers. And antifa. They all have freedom of speech.

How did he violate Facebook’s terms of service? Specific instances, please. Oh and did he violate the terms of service of the other companies that banned him? Specific instances of these too, please.

Check the terms of service. The sole arbiter of uf terms of service have been violated....is Facebook. A term that Jones agreed to.

Your agreement with their assessment is contractually irrelevant.

Do not hold your breath.

Forum List

Back