Alex Jones: Russia Is The New America

We had to nationalization act that you had to come from a country and assimilate here. Speak our language, blend in. It protected poor neighborhoods in America,, now poor American kids
That act did no such thing...this is why I kick the shit out of you racist cucks up and down this post.....

But thanks for admitting that you think the US government institutionalizing racist policy is what you think it means to "protect our heritage and culture" -- "our" meaning, closeted racist cucks like you..

And this is why you folks glorify authoritarian fascist dictators like you do.....guess what country already has what you are jerking off for? Russia...tear your ass

It did where I live.
No, it didn't.....nor can you explain how it did....

You just feel:

"hey, I liked it better when the US government institutionalized white supremacy because it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside"

No, it didn't.....nor can you explain how it did....

You just feel:

"hey, I liked it better when the US government institutionalized white supremacy because it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside"
I grew up pre hatian refugess and Latino welfare flooding

So, is Russia the new America? Is Russia the new beacon of freedom to the world? Is Putin the 21st century's George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/James Madison rolled up into one?? If so many view Russia as being the new America; are they willing to defect to Russia in order to partake in that "New American" freedom?? Or are all of these Putin apologists full of shit?? I know its fun to just say Alex Jones is playing a character so don't take whatever he says seriously...however, why are so many far right and far left folks cheerleading Putin?? Here is Russia's version of Alex Jones talking about how invading Ukraine is just the first step....

If Russia decides to widen the fight to neighboring countries like Poland or Romania; I wonder what would be the spin on that to justify it; because there will be the Tuckers and Steve Bannons of the world trying to defend it.

Poor liars get mad easily.

Mr Jones does not seem to be aware that he would have no career at all in Putins Russia. His friends on here also seem to be unaware of this.
Jones is one of many across the west who have taken russian coin to basically promote chaos in the west. We saw it in Brexit and the election of an anti american Trump. Le pen in France is another one.

I grew up pre hatian refugess and Latino welfare flooding
Yea we get it, you hate non-whites.....

But on the bright side; you dic suckers will soon have to pretend to value Latinos as being worthy of being labeled white when you morons continue freaking out about the fact that demographics aren't on your side...

But you should be used to that...yall did the same with Italians and Slavs......the same shit you are saying about immigrants now, your racist forefathers said about Slavs and Italians....

Yea we get it, you hate non-whites.....
Brown ppl can’t assimilate to our culture, just like I won’t move to hati, I would be required to assimilate to theirs. It’s nature.. most hatians come here poor and dumb and are put in our poor American schools and can’t speak English, almost every Latin refugee city in America is high in crime, bad public schools, so I kinda want Americans to well, call me crazy lol

We had welfare in 1796? We had almost no hatians in America on the 60’s
Used to be in the US when one ruined their reputation they were shunned by society, Alex ruined his reputation yet scumbags like you still give him the attention he doesn't deserve.

Brown ppl can’t assimilate to our culture, just like I won’t move to hati, I would be required to assimilate to theirs. It’s nature.. most hatians come here poor and dumb and are put in our poor American schools and can’t speak English, almost every Latin refugee city in America is high in crime, bad public schools, so I kinda want Americans to well, call me crazy lol
Are you trying to tell us that white people don't commit crimes and are not poor? That is not what the prison population reflects.

Used to be in the US when one ruined their reputation they were shunned by society, Alex ruined his reputation yet scumbags like you still give him the attention he doesn't deserve.
If that was the case Democrats would be banned from America. For the past 50 years 90% of all violent crimes have happened in democratic run cities.. do you really wanna get kicked out of this country punk? Lol

If that was the case Democrats would be banned from America. For the past 50 years 90% of all violent crimes have happened in democratic run cities.. do you really wanna get kicked out of this country punk? Lol
Link to prove your allegations?

Forum List

Back