Alex Jones's lawyer seeks to make addresses of Sandy Hook parents public

He has been martyred
Now he will capitalize on that
Good job, you intolerant asswipes. You fucked all of us over with your bullshit.
He is only a martyr to the people who support liars and scum. How exactly are you "fucked over" by getting rid of this human piece of sewage from YouTube and Facebook?
How many Americans, in some way, dont support liars and scum? :rolleyes:
Because he will be on more platforms now.
And apparently he is getting new followers. People will now back him just because of those platforms silencing him.
Silencing people is never good. Let them speak their bullshit.
What are these new platforms? What evidence is there that Jones is getting new supporters?

He has been martyred
Good job, you intolerant asswipes. You fucked all of us over with your bullshit.
He is only a martyr to the people who support liars and scum. How exactly are you "fucked over" by getting rid of this human piece of sewage from YouTube and Facebook?
How many Americans, in some way, dont support liars and scum? the way it is.
And apparently he is getting new followers. People will now back him just because of those platforms silencing him.
I am not in favor of any forms of censorship but private enterprises censor all the time from newspapers choosing which letters and op-eds to publish to all these terms of service on websites and forums, like this. It is the way it is.
I fully support youtubes right to do it. ALL businesses should conduct business however they see fit.
But that doesnt mean i support their actions.
Just like i dont support alex jones, but i support his right to be a dumbfuck.
I agree with you in principal. The OP though was about Jones releasing the addresses of the Sandy Hook families not whether Jones should have been expelled from YouTube et. al. Jones releasing the addresses is as scummy as one can get. It is a sign or the lowest of lives.
So is censoring people because you are a bedwetter.
I was just saying, i would expect a lot more crap out of him now

He has been martyred
What are these new platforms? What evidence is there that Jones is getting new supporters?
His app download. All the people on the internet showing support and never paid any attention to him before now..

He has been martyred
I am not in favor of any forms of censorship but private enterprises censor all the time from newspapers choosing which letters and op-eds to publish to all these terms of service on websites and forums, like this. It is the way it is.
I fully support youtubes right to do it. ALL businesses should conduct business however they see fit.
I agree with most of what you wrote. The OP though was about Jones releasing the addresses of the Sandy Hook families not whether Jones should have been expelled from YouTube et. al. Jones releasing the addresses is as scummy as one can get. Jones is just the lowest of low.
There seem to be endless threads about Jones being dumped by social media sites. This one was meant to focus on his effort to further harass parents of the dead 5 and 6-year-old kids murdered while they were in school at Sandy Hook.

I agree with most of what you wrote. The OP though was about Jones releasing the addresses of the Sandy Hook families not whether Jones should have been expelled from YouTube et. al. Jones releasing the addresses is as scummy as one can get. Jones is just the lowest of low.
There seem to be endless threads about Jones being dumped by social media sites. This one was meant to focus on his effort to further harass parents of the dead 5 and 6-year-old kids murdered while they were in school at Sandy Hook.
Expect more ridiculous shit from him, now.

He has been martyred
His app download. All the people on the internet showing support and never paid any attention to him before now..
Thanks, but I'm not sure this indicates a flurry of new fans. Could be his youtube fans looking for a new source and the curious who never watched his videos. Only time can tell if this has increased or decreased the number of his followers.

He has been martyred
tenor.gif

He has been martyred
Thanks, but I'm not sure this indicates a flurry of new fans. Could be his youtube fans looking for a new source and the curious who never watched his videos. Only time can tell if this has increased or decreased the number of his followers.
I think thats fair.

Expect more ridiculous shit from him now.
So. What?

To every action there is an equal reaction.
So what, what? This thread is judging him over this stupid action. I was simply saying, expect more.
Good lord, do you have the ability to think at all? smh
You were bitching and moaning.

I responded with, SO. WHAT!?!?

Let him proceed with his "more ridiculous crap", there'll be an equal reaction to that too.

Why are you shedding tears for that son of a bitch anyway?

Expect more ridiculous shit from him now.
So. What?

To every action there is an equal reaction.
So what, what? This thread is judging him over this stupid action. I was simply saying, expect more.
Good lord, do you have the ability to think at all? smh
You were bitching and moaning.

I responded with, SO. WHAT!?!?
Yes because "expect more ridiculous shit from him now" is bitching and moaning
Dumbfuck :rolleyes:

Yes because "expect more ridiculous shit from him now" is bitching and moaning
Dumbfuck :rolleyes:
Stop bitching and moaning over that fat son of a bitch Alex Jones getting his dumb ass banned from private social media platforms.

Is he your daddy or something??!? Sheeesh!!!

Forum List

Back