All rattlesnakes are poisonous

Redfish is the guy who told me that 300 million Muslims had committed acts of terror, so a grain of salt sprinkled on his reasoning might be helpful.

not what I said at all. Did you read the OP?

Redfish is the guy who told me that 300 million Muslims had committed acts of terror, so a grain of salt sprinkled on his reasoning might be helpful.

I once asked you what percent of the Muslims in the world had committed an act of terror.

You said 15%. 15% of 2 billion is 300 million.

please show me where I said that. I may have said that 15% of muslims are radical, but not all radicals or radical supporters commit terrorist acts.

The OP is about eliminating radical terrorists and not worrying about why they are radical or why they want to kill us. Like rattlesnakes, thats just who they are. When we ignore that reality, but put ourselves in more danger.

I once asked you what percent of the Muslims in the world had committed an act of terror.

I've noticed that math is a real problem for righties on this board.

please show me where I said that. I may have said that 15% of muslims are radical, but not all radicals or radical supporters commit terrorist acts.

The OP is about eliminating radical terrorists and not worrying about why they are radical or why they want to kill us. Like rattlesnakes, thats just who they are. When we ignore that reality, but put ourselves in more danger.

And I told you Bush tried and failed. So you want to find another $4,000,000,000,000 and try this again? With your kid getting blown up by an IED this time?

they're just running you in circles playing word games. Don't go for it.
You made your points. Let them chase their tails.

If we had to fight WWii today, with our pathetic traitorous press, no way do we win it.

Maybe against the Germans but no way against Japan. Hell liberals today only bring up how mean we were to them.

Yes it is about color of skin.

Funny things, so called liberal media and traitorous press being that most media and presses are owned by conservatives.

If we had to fight WWii today, with our pathetic traitorous press, no way do we win it.

Maybe against the Germans but no way against Japan. Hell liberals today only bring up how mean we were to them.

Yes it is about color of skin.

Funny things, so called liberal media and traitorous press being that most media and presses are owned by conservatives.

With all due disrepect, you are a fucking moron.

Agree, but it is fun to watch them grasp for whatever convoluted "logic" they can dream up. The more they post the more idiotic they become.

And I told you Bush tried and failed. So you want to find another $4,000,000,000,000 and try this again? With your kid getting blown up by an IED this time?

of course not, who the fuck ever said anything like that? BTW, how much is obozo wasting in his inept "war" with ISIS?

Simple math and facts are now word games.

The O/P steps in it before realizing that he's admitting Bush and Cheney failed (after they lied).

The O/P steps in it before realizing that he's admitting Bush and Cheney failed (after they lied).

rotagilla was right, you are not worthy of a response. bye bye now libtard :ahole-1:

of course not, who the fuck ever said anything like that? BTW, how much is obozo wasting in his inept "war" with ISIS?

He has not declared war on ISIS. Answer the question: Are you ready to send another 100,000 troops over there and have another 200,000 civilians killed and displaced? Because your O/P clearly infers that we need to go to war against the

Agree, but it is fun to watch them grasp for whatever convoluted "logic" they can dream up. The more they post the more idiotic they become.

And rattlesnake analogies are.....?

Emotional rants like your O/P.

rotagilla was right, you are not worthy of a response. bye bye now libtard :ahole-1:

"...Cut and run..." Bahahahahaaaa

We are the good guys and they are the bad guys. We kill them because they kill innocents and supposedly lack the humanity to feel bad about that, what are we if we kill innocents without remorse and engage in wholesale slaughter? That's right. Then we too would be terrorist scum.

Forum List

Back