All The Crony Capitalist Billionaires support Hillary

This is a startling development and reversal in the usual order of things. The corporate money traditionally goes to the GOP.

No it doesn't actually Democrat party always gets more big money ..But Hillary is special she gets it all

No. She isn't special. She just isn't batshit crazy like the other candidate. I don't know why some of you ever expected the smart money to back Trump. BTW, he doesn't need their money. He has enough to buy all the ads he needs. He is just too dumb to spend it. If he doesn't hurry up and belly up to the bar he will have already wasted a fortune.

Trump is a shill and those voting for him will discover this in the year 2020...

Nope! Trump will lose BADLY here in 2016. Hillary has has him back on his heals by 9 points. Put a fork in Donald. He is done.

"Hillary has has him back on his heals by 9 points."

Wow, you're smoking some hot Ganja :smoke:

This is a startling development and reversal in the usual order of things. The corporate money traditionally goes to the GOP.

No it doesn't actually Democrat party always gets more big money ..But Hillary is special she gets it all

No. She isn't special. She just isn't batshit crazy like the other candidate. I don't know why some of you ever expected the smart money to back Trump. BTW, he doesn't need their money. He has enough to buy all the ads he needs. He is just too dumb to spend it. If he doesn't hurry up and belly up to the bar he will have already wasted a fortune.

Trump is a shill and those voting for him will discover this in the year 2020...

Nope! Trump will lose BADLY here in 2016. Hillary has has him back on his heals by 9 points. Put a fork in Donald. He is done.

Poor poor boy, you're in for a rude awaking, the attacks on Hillary haven't even begun

Maybe but Trump better come up with something better than "crooked Hillary".

Hillary is corrupt why do you support corruption in politics?

What on earth makes you think I support Clinton? I'm just reporting on the obvious. Anyone who thinks Trump will win is delusional.
Hillary is the best candidate we could have asked for. Shes easily beaten..Trump could screw it up though..Not likely unless he doesn't want to win

"Hillary has has him back on his heals by 9 points."

Wow, you're smoking some hot Ganja :smoke:

I just say no. ABC reported those numbers. I just watched the TV. I didn't make the news.

But the Republicans are "the party of the rich" ?....:wtf:
If your taxable income is $250K+/yr then yes you belong in the GOP and hope for more of their tax cuts for the rich.

Under that then you do not belong there.

What on earth makes you think I support Clinton? I'm just reporting on the obvious. Anyone who thinks Trump will win is delusional.
Hillary is the best candidate we could have asked for. Shes easily beaten..Trump could screw it up though..Not likely unless he doesn't want to win
Trump has screwed himself already with his mouth.

He can't win now, unless there is another 9-11 attack and then he can say "I told you so".

He can't win now, unless there is another 9-11 attack and then he can say "I told you so".

I agree. It would have to be something on that magnitude.

If your taxable income is $250K+/yr then yes you belong in the GOP and hope for more of their tax cuts for the rich.

Under that then you do not belong there.

A family grossing $250,000 is rich for you? The Clintons grossed over 200 million serving (themselves)..I mean the public:slap:

Hillary is an accomplished liar, but you love her..If conservatives had control of the media like the leftists, she'd be in prison

If Trump has any chance of winning he had better get busy with his money or he will lose BADLY.

If Trump has any chance of winning he had better get busy with his money or he will lose BADLY.

Organization not money..it doesn't take that much money if people are motivated

They didn't get where they are by being stupid enough to support an assclown like Trump. You do realize Trump is a laughing stock in wealth circles, right? The guy is a poser who had little to do with Trump enterprises successes, yet everything to do with the ego-driven Ill-advised dismal failures.
CgTmHOVXEAAuXoO

They didn't get where they are by being stupid enough to support an assclown like Trump. You do realize Trump is a laughing stock in wealth circles, right? The guy is a poser who had little to do with Trump enterprises successes, yet everything to do with the ego-driven Ill-advised dismal failures.
CgTmHOVXEAAuXoO

In your world putting America first is bigoted...Why do you support corruption in government?

It is kind of interesting that since Trump won the republican nomination that virtually all of the big campaign donations moved to the democratic party.

It is kind of interesting that since Trump won the republican nomination that virtually all of the big campaign donations moved to the democratic party.

The establishment loves crony capitalism

Hillary's Billionaire friends are special

Hillary Clinton Just Received a Massive Donation from America’s Most Hated Oligarch

Amanda Girard | February 26, 2016
Newly revealed campaign finance records show that a wealthy Walmart heiress gave a donation exceeding a third of a million dollars to Hillary Clinton’s “Victory Fund.”

Alice Walton, who ranks #12 in the Forbes 400 with more than $32 billion in personal assets, gave $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund — one of the funds backing her 2016 presidential campaign. While the donation was made in December of 2015, the record of her contribution wasn’t made public until this week. Alice is one of the most controversial Walton heirs. In 2011, she was arrested for drunk driving but ultimately got off scot-free despite having a blood alcohol level of 0.16. Walton famously told her arresting officers, “I’m Alice Walton, bitch!

waltonmug.jpg

”Alice Walton’s mugshot, from her DWI arrest in 2011

Hillary Clinton Just Received a Massive Donation from America's Most Hated Oligarch

The crony capitalist love the Bush's and Clinton's Now lucky Hillary gets it all

More than 60 ultra-rich Americans have contributed to both Jeb Bush’s and Hillary Clinton’s federal campaigns, according to an analysis of Federal Election Commission data by Vocativ and The Daily Beast. Seventeen of those contributors have gone one step further and opened their wallets to fund both Bush’s and Clinton’s 2016 ambitions.

After all, why support just Hillary Clinton or just Jeb Bush when you can hedge your bets and donate to both? This seems to be the thinking of a group of powerful men and women—racetrack owners, bankers, media barons, chicken magnates, hedge funders (and their spouses). Some of them have net worths that can eclipse the GDPs of small countries.

Hillary Clinton’s Mega-Donors Are Also Funding Jeb Bush

Forum List

Back