All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Even though the recognition of a state by other states is not necessary, Palestine was recognized by five other states after its 1948 declaration of independence from Britain.

The US made a trade agreement with Palestine in 1932. An agreement that can only be made between states.
Bullshit. Why do you keep making up this nonsense?

You spouted an unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. When I asked you to prove your point you duck out.

You said Palestine was made a country in 1924. I said it wasn't.
Why do I have to substantiate my negative when you can't substantiate your positive?

Even though the recognition of a state by other states is not necessary, Palestine was recognized by five other states after its 1948 declaration of independence from Britain.

The US made a trade agreement with Palestine in 1932. An agreement that can only be made between states.

Palestine was recognized by five other states after its 1948 declaration of independence from Britain.

When did Palestine declare that?

A UK professor was unfairly fired over his anti-Zionist beliefs, a tribunal ruled​

• A UK professor was unfairly fired over his anti-Zionist beliefs, an employment tribunal ruled.
  • David Miller was dismissed after making a series of anti-Zionist comments in February 2021.
  • The court ruled that he had been subjected to prejudice because of his beliefs.
A professor fired for his anti-Zionist beliefs was unfairly dismissed, an employment tribunal ruled on Monday.

The employment tribunal said in its 108-page ruling on Monday that Miller had been wrongfully fired and had been subjected to prejudice because of his philosophical beliefs in violation of the UK's Equality Act 2010.

Hamas seeks prisoner-captive exchange, withdrawal of Israeli forces in ceasefire draft: Report​

'Deeply Disturbing': Dem Senator Calls Out Benjamin Netanyahu For Humanitarian Situation In Gaza​

Forum List

Back