All things PINK!

I'm due for my mammogram this month but I kind of have an issue with the radiation.

I can just hear it..."Ah, too bad they didn't know that mammogram radiation promotes breast cancer when poor old Kooshdakhaa started getting mammograms back when she was 42."

I feel very uneasy about it. I've been told I no longer need annual pap smears since I've never had one that was positive...but I'm like, "Hey! The pap smear doesn't pump radiation into my body, why are you discontinuing that!!!???" I've never had a problem on a mammogram either, why do I have to continue having those every damn year?

I don't trust healthcare providers. I don't think they really give much of a damn about what happens to little ole me.

Im due up for mine too.... first thing i tell them is... you are going to need the biggest plates... OMG... when they smash it down.... its HUGE! cracks me up. :lmao:

GET THAT PAP smear!!!!!!!!

When they squeeze my boobs hard enough to hurt I like to look at them and say, "Hmmm...you remind me of a former boyfriend of mine!" ROFL

bunnyhead.gif

Cherry Blossoms - Washington, DC

52213676900467935_6Etv5waw_c.jpg

Forum List

Back