All this nonsense about impeaching Trump

It is just too ridiculous and I think most are tired of hearing about it.

The only good thing about it is that it will lead to the Republicans regaining control of the house. The democrats have shown they put their party before doing what needs to be done to get America back on track.

We do not need politicians who want to further divide this nation.
This will probably lead to the Republicans losing the Senate, if the two interim elections are any indication. A blue wave has begun and it is not going to stop now that the President has been caught redhanded behaving like a common thug. He could have been just one guy who did the wrong thing, but the Republicans for some reason have decided to defend him, or try to. They will pay for their dishonesty in 2020.

I disagree Old Lady.

I believe Swing and Independent voters will turn on the left and they may not vote for Trump but they could just stay home or go third party which will hurt you in key swing states like in 2016.

believe in one hand, shit in the other -

Trump's approval dips among independent voters amid impeachment

39 percent of independent voters approve of Trump’s job performance, while 56 percent said they disapprove.

Why not put your words where they belong and bet that Trump win in 2020, you and old lady will proclaim he stole the election and then whine that swing voters cost you the election just like in 2016.

You believe Warren will win against Trump, so you are delusional...

Oh, how is Pelosi Poll numbers when it come to independents?

How far will the Trumpublicans embrace of corruption go? When they lose at the polls next year will they resort to violence to keep their Trumpybear in power?
I agree. Let’s let the voters decide. Seems plausible. Why do Leftists like you fear our election process?

The only good thing about it is that it will lead to the Republicans regaining control of the house. The democrats have shown they put their party before doing what needs to be done to get America back on track.

This will probably lead to the Republicans losing the Senate, if the two interim elections are any indication. A blue wave has begun and it is not going to stop now that the President has been caught redhanded behaving like a common thug. He could have been just one guy who did the wrong thing, but the Republicans for some reason have decided to defend him, or try to. They will pay for their dishonesty in 2020.

What seats will they lose? Republicans will likely take the other seat in Alabama.
Well, that settles it then.

Will you answer my question? Rude.

Very slight disagreement

The Rs do have more senate seats to defend this go round but given their presidential candidates and proposed platforms the Ds have no coattails.Throw in the I don't like you impeachment the Ds are likely to see net Obama era losses all the way down to local seats.

I disagree Old Lady.

I believe Swing and Independent voters will turn on the left and they may not vote for Trump but they could just stay home or go third party which will hurt you in key swing states like in 2016.
I am a Swing/Independent voter; I don't choose based on stupid stuff like payback or
"getting tired" of hearing about impeachment. Yeah, it's getting real repetitive, but that's not a good reason for selecting your leaders.

Ummm, because you swing from Warren, to Biden, to Sanders does not make you a swing voter...
Believe what you want, Bruce. You will anyway.

I disagree Old Lady.

I am a Swing/Independent voter; I don't choose based on stupid stuff like payback or
"getting tired" of hearing about impeachment. Yeah, it's getting real repetitive, but that's not a good reason for selecting your leaders.

Ummm, because you swing from Warren, to Biden, to Sanders does not make you a swing voter...
Believe what you want, Bruce. You will anyway.

Of course I will and the same with you when you have called me a Trumpster in the past.

Fact is Trump is going to win and House Democrats screwed themselves...

Well at least they let us know their true goal is in 2020 if they lose they will claim Trump stole the election and demand it be nullified...

Watch, and you will agree with them and demand the election be nullified and Warren made President...

I disagree Old Lady.

39 percent of independent voters approve of Trump’s job performance, while 56 percent said they disapprove.

Why not put your words where they belong and bet that Trump win in 2020, you and old lady will proclaim he stole the election and then whine that swing voters cost you the election just like in 2016.

Pelosi is running?

I disagree Old Lady.

Pelosi is running?

Yes, for her seat in Congress...

Do you think the Speaker of the House does not have poll numbers?

Let me guess you believe the President is King or a Queen?

I disagree Old Lady.

Pelosi is running?

and being impeached -

:abgg2q.jpg:

I disagree Old Lady.

Pelosi is running?

and being impeached -

I asked for Pelosi poll numbers and she is running for her House Seat or do you think she was born there?

Nothing by me was written about her being impeached, so your spin is as usual.

Why don't you show the poll numbers for House Democrats?

Simple, you know they are also polling low...

Have you taken a break from killing babies to make this post?

I disagree Old Lady.

Pelosi is running?

and being impeached -

He will be impeached in the next few days. I do not believe he will be removed, although I think removal would be a good thing. I make no predictions about his re-election, although I kind of doubt it. I have no crystal ball. I do believe in divided government. I am more comfortable when there is over-site of the presidency, (whether the pres is democratic or republican) and do not believe over-site is taking place by the party of this president. If someone prefers one party rule, they should look into immigration. There are one party strongman countries aplenty. One party rule is simply not what the framers had in mind for The United Stats of America. Having two strong willed parties often results in gridlock. Often, (during any administration) certain amount of gridlock is a good thing whether between the president and his party or the two parties controlling 1 house each. Party partisans raving of the absolute evil of the other party in total, is simply loudmouth hogwash. Partisans are like cheerleaders shaking their pom poms and showing their ass to the crowds. They are momentarily attractive to look at, but do anything to get the ball down the field. I am not tired of the impeachment, but the damn cheerleaders are getting on my nerves.

Forum List

Back