All You Pro Wilson People...

I am expecting them to go in, should things become out of control, and help clean up. Rolling around in madness comes to an end. It always comes to an end. So, then actual work will be required.
Liberals do not do work for minorities. That stopped 50 years ago. They promote discord, they promote race riots and hate.

:disagree::slap:
60 years ago the black community had families a work ethic and strong community ties. After the Democrats got done making them dependent on the Government for hand outs and welfare we have 80 percent unwed mothers, gang bangers, 50 percent of all murders committed by blacks and no work ethic at all. Ya I can see why you would disagree, facing the truth is always hard.

And republicans support block people so much right?

The issues you state are ECONOMIC reasons why they are struggling. The factory jobs leaving the rust belt did great harm to the black community leaving them no good paying jobs which led to lower income which lead to rising amounts of drug use to numb the pain of feeling worthless. That leads to the violent drug trade which led to the killings in the community.

So how is that the Democrats's fault when Republicans overwhelming support outsourcing?
So Republicans were to blame for the steel industry failing? You realize if Government was at all to blame the democrats controlled the house continuously from 1942 to 1994 that the Senate was in control of the democrats for most of those years as well?

The steel industry died because after WW2 the US bought and built brand new facilities in Europe and Asia.And the US Industry rather then modernize got as much out of what they had before the collapse.

Plus the ridiculous collectively bargained contracts which the Steel biz was saddled with... .

Liberals do not do work for minorities. That stopped 50 years ago. They promote discord, they promote race riots and hate.

60 years ago the black community had families a work ethic and strong community ties. After the Democrats got done making them dependent on the Government for hand outs and welfare we have 80 percent unwed mothers, gang bangers, 50 percent of all murders committed by blacks and no work ethic at all. Ya I can see why you would disagree, facing the truth is always hard.

The issues you state are ECONOMIC reasons why they are struggling. The factory jobs leaving the rust belt did great harm to the black community leaving them no good paying jobs which led to lower income which lead to rising amounts of drug use to numb the pain of feeling worthless. That leads to the violent drug trade which led to the killings in the community.

So how is that the Democrats's fault when Republicans overwhelming support outsourcing?
So Republicans were to blame for the steel industry failing? You realize if Government was at all to blame the democrats controlled the house continuously from 1942 to 1994 that the Senate was in control of the democrats for most of those years as well?

The steel industry died because after WW2 the US bought and built brand new facilities in Europe and Asia.And the US Industry rather then modernize got as much out of what they had before the collapse.

Plus the ridiculous collectively bargained contracts which the Steel biz was saddled with... .

Bullshit. Steel works a lot like OPEC. Steel dumping and refusing to update their crap is what hurt them. Lots of people have been jacked out of their pensions.

That's not true. You know it.
What part isn't true, do a little research.

Pick up a book, walk down the street.
BlackDemographics.com MIDDLE CLASS

Didn't watch the video, but I am going to assume its the classic 'walkin' down the street while black' video?

This as a means to show how prejudiced people are again' the brothuhs?

Which speaks to the 'reputation' of the brothuhs... which is what undermines the pre-judice notion, exposing the judgment as one which is otherwise perfectly reasonable.

I'm all for turning the reputation around, but to do that, ya gotta get rid of the race hustlers, the blind loyatly to debauchery and hedonism and get the black culture back to recognizing, respecting, defending and adhering to the principles in nature that govern human behavior.

Bullshit. Steel works a lot like OPEC. Steel dumping and refusing to update their crap is what hurt them. Lots of people have been jacked out of their pensions.
Which had nothing to do with politics. As was claimed by the poster I responded to that claimed republicans were to blame.

LOL! Yeah... I hear ya.

Here's the problem ya have tho'... When an industry is being attacked by their competitors wherein they're dumping product to lower the price, that means that they know that your weak and know what it will take to knock you out of the game.

The only means to surviving that, is to be able to reduce cost, and adapt ...

Now labor is the highest cost of any operation, so what would you say would be the hardest possible labor circumstance to control?

Take your time... .

But it rhymes with "Schmunion".

Didn't watch the video, but I am going to assume its the classic 'walkin' down the street while black' video?

Which speaks to the 'reputation' of the brothuhs... which is what undermines the pre-judice notion, exposing the judgment as one which is otherwise perfectly reasonable.

I'm all for turning the reputation around, but to do that, ya gotta get rid of the race hustlers, the blind loyatly to debauchery and hedonism and get the black culture back to recognizing, respecting, defending and adhering to the principles in nature that govern human behavior.

Not a video. It's exactly what it says it is.

He didn't deserve to die, you nitwit.

He tried to take a cops gun as he punched the cop. He earned his own death.

You don't know that.
Explain how Brown got shot in the hand at such close range that gunpowder was on his hand? Explain why Wilson fired his firearm at least once INSIDE the vehicle?

There is no dispute that a struggle took place between the two. The question is whether Brown reached for Wilson's gun and whether he was the aggressor. There are at least 6 witnesses who say Wilson shot Brown with his hands up, and that he was trying to surrender.

The private autopsy found that Brown was either one to 30 feet away when he received the gun shot wound to the hand. That's not a distance to be considered close range.
One can NOT get gunpowder burns at 30 feet it has to be very very close range. Are you really that stupid?

I'm just going by what was reported on the private autopsy. The gunshot to Browns hand does not prove he was going for Wilson's gun. What concerns me is the shots to Browns head, from a distance that I would not consider a threat.

But there is one key difference in the two reports – a discrepancy that could likely shape the perception of the events that led to Wilson’s killing of Brown.

The private autopsy, conducted by renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden, found that Brown’s wounds, including a wound to his right hand, suggested Wilson had been one foot to 30 feet away when he shot Brown – a distance not considered close range.

RELATED: How the crisis in Ferguson unfolded, in photographs

This latest autopsy, conducted by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner, shows that the wound to Brown’s hand was inflicted at a much closer range. Those findings support Wilson’s narrative – gleaned by county investigators – that he had first shot Brown during a struggle at the officer’s vehicle when Brown reached for Wilson’s gun.

Wilson unholstered his weapon and “the weapon was discharged during the struggle,” the investigators said.

Also...

(CNN) -- Two men, shocked at what they saw, describe an unarmed teenager with his hands up in the air as he's gunned down by a police officer.

They were contractors doing construction work in Ferguson, Missouri, on the day Michael Brown was killed.

And the men, who asked not to be identified after CNN contacted them, said they were about 50 feet away from Officer Darren Wilson when he opened fire.

New Michael Brown shooting witnesses describe scene - CNN.com

If a black man said that, he would be accused of rape by 18 women.

So, it's apparent that no one here has really been in a racially volatile situation in which they feared for their lives or others. And yet they're itching for one. Stupid white people are going to get what they asked for, in spades (pun intended).

Mfer I was a cop in south Atlanta, zone 3, for 8 years working shitholes like the old Grady Homes where swarms of black youth would try to jump white cops Iif you were in there alone.

Ive experienced it. And they only respect violence to make them back off.

Thank god your ignorant racist ass is gone.

LOL! Yeah... I hear ya.

Here's the problem ya have tho'... When an industry is being attacked by their competitors wherein they're dumping product to lower the price, that means that they know that your weak and know what it will take to knock you out of the game.

The only means to surviving that, is to be able to reduce cost, and adapt ...

Now labor is the highest cost of any operation, so what would you say would be the hardest possible labor circumstance to control?

Take your time... .

But it rhymes with "Schmunion".

Lakshmi Mittal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

International Steel Group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Refusing to innovate and increased competition led to Bethlehem folding. They stopped getting contracts.

Unions were not the problem. Never were. The Unions have spent the past 15 years taking cuts.

He didn't deserve to die, you nitwit.

You don't know that.
Explain how Brown got shot in the hand at such close range that gunpowder was on his hand? Explain why Wilson fired his firearm at least once INSIDE the vehicle?

There is no dispute that a struggle took place between the two. The question is whether Brown reached for Wilson's gun and whether he was the aggressor. There are at least 6 witnesses who say Wilson shot Brown with his hands up, and that he was trying to surrender.

The private autopsy found that Brown was either one to 30 feet away when he received the gun shot wound to the hand. That's not a distance to be considered close range.
One can NOT get gunpowder burns at 30 feet it has to be very very close range. Are you really that stupid?
What if he got the burn marks from wrestling with the cop IN THE COP CAR? Are you that stupid? Go take your meds. You are spiraling again.

Y'all that are finding excuses for Brown's thuggery...you, too, don't give a shit what the facts are or are yet to be found. You just want to play-pretend you are for the mistreatment of blacks REGARDLESS of what they do. Chickenshit much?

You don't know that.

What if he got the burn marks from wrestling with the cop IN THE COP CAR? Are you that stupid? Go take your meds. You are spiraling again.
He did get them in the car when he struggled for the firearm and was shot at close range. How else does he get the burn you retard?

If a black man said that, he would be accused of rape by 18 women.
Cosby needed to be punished for telling black folks to grow the fuck up and hitch their pants up and speak english.

You don't know that.

He did get them in the car when he struggled for the firearm and was shot at close range. How else does he get the burn you retard?
Well gosh, I dunno, fruitcake. Are you a specialist and was there to see it all happen? No? Then stfu.

Forum List

Back