All You Pro Wilson People...

I'll take that as a no. Hmm......nobody is on the road bringing blankets, bringing water, organizing medical care...............hmmmm.........

Mfer I was a cop in south Atlanta, zone 3, for 8 years working shitholes like the old Grady Homes where swarms of black youth would try to jump white cops Iif you were in there alone.

Ive experienced it. And they only respect violence to make them back off.

Has it occurred toyou when all they can expect from the Police is brutality, they aren't inclined to trust cops?

Maybe they wouldnt get roughed up if they'd act civilized, stop murdering each other, stop assaulting cops and resisting lawful arrests.....you know, act like a damn adult.

Cops should never commit a crime. But you go work in those hell holes trying to maintain civility amongst the people for 2, 080 hours a year...and see how nice and cuddly it makes you.

For you liberals....2, 080 hours is 52 x 40 hours.

I wont be. I live in a state that allows me to carry my .45

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Keyboard tough guys are so impressive.
Abra cadabra... May a big burly couple of black thugs burn your house, attack you while carrying a bag of groceries, carjack your ride and no cops are around to save your sorry ass as you cry and snivel. That goes for ALL of you that conveniently forget what this "gentle giant" has done.

I'd never say something like that, TO ANYONE, including people I don't care for or disagree with online. You need help with your mental issues.

Find-a-Therapist.com Find a Therapist Psychologist Psychiatrist Marriage and Family Counselor Social Worker

I'll take that as a no. Hmm......nobody is on the road bringing blankets, bringing water, organizing medical care...............hmmmm.........

I could MAYBE bring some AMMO... But I'll require TOP DOLLAR. MO is one helluva long way up the road.

So, it's apparent that no one here has really been in a racially volatile situation in which they feared for their lives or others. And yet they're itching for one. Stupid white people are going to get what they asked for, in spades (pun intended).

Well I don't know if it was 'racially volatile' or not but I had a car of four gang-bangers (they were all dark caramel) pull up along side me, in Philly... front passenger pulled a hand gun out pointed it at me and demanded I 'pull over'.

I reached beside me, grabbed by 12Gg (Smith 916) stuck the muzzle through the window and pointed it at the driver's head... and told 'em I didn't have time to pull over, but I was good for a quick fire fight.

LOL! For whatever reason, the driver decided to take a hard left, bouncing over the curb and into the parking lot of a 7-11... I counter three flats before he rolled out of site.

It was hysterical.

Oh Gawd, another internet tough guy.

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Abra cadabra... May a big burly couple of black thugs burn your house, attack you while carrying a bag of groceries, carjack your ride and no cops are around to save your sorry ass as you cry and snivel. That goes for ALL of you that conveniently forget what this "gentle giant" has done.

He didn't deserve to die, you nitwit.

He tried to take a cops gun as he punched the cop. He earned his own death.

You don't know that.

I could MAYBE bring some AMMO... But I'll require TOP DOLLAR. MO is one helluva long way up the road.

I wasn't really expecting it from you.

I am, however, expecting that from my fellow liberal posters.

So you're expecting the Libs to provide aid and comfort to the enemy?

Well, that's reasonable, given the absolute certainty of such.

You don't know that.
Explain how Brown got shot in the hand at such close range that gunpowder was on his hand? Explain why Wilson fired his firearm at least once INSIDE the vehicle?

You don't know that.
Explain how Brown got shot in the hand at such close range that gunpowder was on his hand? Explain why Wilson fired his firearm at least once INSIDE the vehicle?
Explain how you know all the facts, Mr. Grumpy Asshole. Explain why ANYONE should act before the results of a trial IF there is one.

You don't know that.

You actually DO KNOW THAT... what you "DON'T" is want to BELIEVE IT...

Let me show ya what that means:

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

You don't know that.
Explain how you know all the facts, Mr. Grumpy Asshole. Explain why ANYONE should act before the results of a trial IF there is one.
I am pointing out that we DO in fact know from the autopsy and police statements that Brown was shot in the hand and had gunpowder in the wound and that Wilson fired at least one shot inside the vehicle.

I am expecting them to go in, should things become out of control, and help clean up. Rolling around in madness comes to an end. It always comes to an end. So, then actual work will be required.

You don't know that.

He can read, owns a TV and has the means to reason what he is told? Of course those are only guesses... .

And that little asian guy didn't deserve to be robbed and shoved around, then his business burned to the ground, either. Fuck off.

I am expecting them to go in, should things become out of control, and help clean up. Rolling around in madness comes to an end. It always comes to an end. So, then actual work will be required.
Liberals do not do work for minorities. That stopped 50 years ago. They promote discord, they promote race riots and hate.

Forum List

Back