All You Pro Wilson People...

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

Pro Wilson people LOL that's funny

What about pro justice people, those of us that don't want to see a man strung up just because of the opinion of vigilantes who do not know the facts.

How about those of us who favor punishment for Wilson if he was in the wrong

As for as your reference to Denny I personally do not worry about such nonsense. I live where I am free to carry and free to use up to lethal force to protect myself

Ever been in the middle of a race riot? I have. You think Reginald Denny knew what he was driving into that day?
That's why I say that anyone who thinks what happens in Ferguson stays in Ferguson is fooling themselves.

Fine I'm never far from a weapon most times several, almost always on my side. Always locked and loaded. I believe in being prepared

For what? What are you so scared of? I freakin' don't even lock my doors.

Well that's just foolish... .

I wont be. I live in a state that allows me to carry my .45

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Keyboard tough guys are so impressive.
Abra cadabra... May a big burly couple of black thugs burn your house, attack you while carrying a bag of groceries, carjack your ride and no cops are around to save your sorry ass as you cry and snivel. That goes for ALL of you that conveniently forget what this "gentle giant" has done.

He didn't deserve to die, you nitwit.

He tried to take a cops gun as he punched the cop. He earned his own death.

You don't know what happened just literally seconds before the kid tried to run away and was shot down. Police are trained to deal with irrational people and violence. Their job is to apprehend and arrest, not judge and execute.

Darren Wilson might as well have been a Xerox salesman for all the training and restraint he demonstrated.

I hope Darien Johnson's testimony was just as deliberated as Wilson's during the grand jury. I bet most of you hate-mongers don't even remember who he is.

Yep I remember the liar Johnson. He was the perp with Brown when they robbed the store. Followed by lying about the events. Of course he already had a warrent issued for him due to lying about a his ID on a previous arrest..

LOL your to funny go ahead and hang your case on a known liar. That should go well LOL

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

What about pro justice people, those of us that don't want to see a man strung up just because of the opinion of vigilantes who do not know the facts.

As for as your reference to Denny I personally do not worry about such nonsense. I live where I am free to carry and free to use up to lethal force to protect myself

Ever been in the middle of a race riot? I have. You think Reginald Denny knew what he was driving into that day?
That's why I say that anyone who thinks what happens in Ferguson stays in Ferguson is fooling themselves.

Fine I'm never far from a weapon most times several, almost always on my side. Always locked and loaded. I believe in being prepared

For what? What are you so scared of? I freakin' don't even lock my doors.

Not scared of a damn thing just always prepared whether it may be a coyote or a trespasser. Rarely if every lock a door, keys usually in my vehicles all day and night. I can see across my pastures for 1000s of yards in all directions folks don't get close uninvited. I figure if your prepared there is nothing to be afraid of

I was pro Nicole Brown Simpson. Look how that turned out. More dancing in the street another thug got away with murder.

These fucking libs support mob rule. Especially the OP who once again is trolling.

And all you Pro Brown who backs big BOYS abusing women. Get off the Internet tough ones...AND Hit the road to Ferguson.

Oh no....Was that the gentle giant in action? Being gentle? I guess his supporters would say yes...After all he didn't put his head through a wall.

You don't understand. You're not thinking forward, (as most righties don't). This isn't about Michael Brown anymore. He's the face of their anger, not the root cause.
Bullshit. The people whom you are cheering are opportunists.

"...don't want to see a man strung up". How incredible that you would use that phrase. Anybody in this group related to you by any chance?

lyntshaw.jpg

Nice.. You've just confirmed your room temperature IQ

Maybe they wouldnt get roughed up if they'd act civilized, stop murdering each other, stop assaulting cops and resisting lawful arrests.....you know, act like a damn adult.

Cops should never commit a crime. But you go work in those hell holes trying to maintain civility amongst the people for 2, 080 hours a year...and see how nice and cuddly it makes you.

For you liberals....2, 080 hours is 52 x 40 hours.

You know what, I know a lot of cops who just plain old shouldn't be cops.

Wilson is obviously one of them.

Clearly, if you dehumanize the people you are sworn to protect, like you just did, I'm not feeling particularly good that you can be trusted TO protect them.

That wasn't a race riot you were in...it was an anti ugly people riot...you're lucky to be alive.

You live anywhere near Jasper, DuhTex? That's right, they don't have riots down in Texas. Whites drag blacks to death to keep 'em in line.

This week in history: Dragging death of James Byrd Jr.
This week in history Dragging death of James Byrd Jr. - Beaumont Enterprise

And those responsible for this heinous crime have been punished.
I see where you are going here. You are just a hater of all Caucasians . You are every bit the scum these guys are. Every bit.

I wont be. I live in a state that allows me to carry my .45

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Keyboard tough guys are so impressive.
Abra cadabra... May a big burly couple of black thugs burn your house, attack you while carrying a bag of groceries, carjack your ride and no cops are around to save your sorry ass as you cry and snivel. That goes for ALL of you that conveniently forget what this "gentle giant" has done.

He didn't deserve to die, you nitwit.
he shouldn't have attacked a cop.

Maybe they wouldnt get roughed up if they'd act civilized, stop murdering each other, stop assaulting cops and resisting lawful arrests.....you know, act like a damn adult.

Cops should never commit a crime. But you go work in those hell holes trying to maintain civility amongst the people for 2, 080 hours a year...and see how nice and cuddly it makes you.

For you liberals....2, 080 hours is 52 x 40 hours.

You know what, I know a lot of cops who just plain old shouldn't be cops.

Wilson is obviously one of them.

Clearly, if you dehumanize the people you are sworn to protect, like you just did, I'm not feeling particularly good that you can be trusted TO protect them.
Your response is invalid. The OP just got through telling you unless you walk a mile in the shoes of an LEO, you may think you know, but you don't know and you never will.

So, it's apparent that no one here has really been in a racially volatile situation in which they feared for their lives or others. And yet they're itching for one. Stupid white people are going to get what they asked for, in spades (pun intended).
BTW, neither have you. Unless you can provide proof, it's hearsay. It doesn't exist.

I trust whatever verdict the grand jury reaches. they've heard ALL of the evidence.

Nobody on this forum has. None of the protestors have either.....

I find it hard to trust the grand jury when the Prosecutors made no effort to really prosecute the case. They let Wilson make four hours of self-serving statements, while not making any recommendations.

Oh, yeah, and 9 out of 12 of these jurors were white. I'm sure they'll be unbiased.
Now see, this is where you are exposed as an idiot. You have no clue the proceedings of this Grand Jury.
Yet you make these statements in the form of conclusions.
You've got problems.

Forum List

Back