Alleged Whistleblower Threatens to Blow the Lid on Biden Family Corruption

The really sad part is that cult fucks WANT the country to fail.

They do not care if Joe Biden is corrupt or senile or a puppet. They are trilbal cultists and brainwashed useful idiots.

Its fucking bizarre.

Look how many still wear masks when we know masks do not stop the virus from spreading.

We're not the one's calling for Biden to be arrested for his 'acts of war against Russia'. That's your ilk. We're not the one's calling for civil war. That's your ilk. We're not the one's calling for the American president to be nuked by Putin. That's your ilk again.

The conservative enemies list is enormous. Most US companies, most tech companies, Disney, Catipiller tractor, Harley Davidson, 'liberals', 'RINOs', the 'media', teachers, librarians, colleges, entire states. The vast majority of America.

No one hates America like conservatives hate America.

Its been 4 years. The only explanation that isn't riddled with conspiracy batshit.......is that the 'bombshell' isn't.

And given how often right wing blogs bleat BREAKING and BOMBSHELL.......the weight of probability isn't on your side.

Especially when our only source....is a guy under arrest who now insists that the DOJ is trying to 'bury him'.
Yep 4 years, shows how well the FBI and the bidens have covered this up. You have to be really stupid to think it's all a conspiracy theory

Yep 4 years, shows how well the FBI and the bidens have covered this up. You have to be really stupid to think it's all a conspiracy theory

Or....that the 'bombshell' isn't. Or the the 'bombshell' never existed.

As his first mention EVER of the 'bombshell' was when he was arrested for arms trafficking for China.

Lol, tell him to get to it. Let that whistle blow or shut the duck up! Hilarious

Seriously.....the LONE source for this entire thread is a consultant to a chinese conglomerate that was so closely aligned with the Chinese government that they were hard to tell apart.....arrested for arms trafficking to china. The basis of their argument is just this dude, summed up in a tweet:

1677543395540.png

Go for it, bro. Show us, don't tell us.

There's literally NOTHING but this dude saying it must be so to back that the 'bombshell' that he claims was turned over....um, something......to the DOJ 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Or....that the 'bombshell' isn't. Or the the 'bombshell' never existed.

As his first mention EVER of the 'bombshell' was when he was arrested for arms trafficking for China.
You have to be pretty stupid and oblivious to not think that Hunter Biden and his father are extremely corrupt. The laptop is real and it was covered up

You have to be pretty stupid and oblivious to not think that Hunter Biden and his father are extremely corrupt. The laptop is real and it was covered up

Or its pretty stupid and oblivious to accept the word of a consultant to a chinese conglomerate aligned with the chinese government arrested for arms trafficking to China.....without evidence.

Of which we have none. Just this dude 'saying' it must be so after his arrest.

Prove that the 'bombshell evidence' even exists.

Or its pretty stupid and oblivious to accept the word of a consultant to a chinese conglomerate aligned with the chinese government arrested for arms trafficking to China.....without evidence.

The same China that didn't make covid in a lab?

The same China that didn't make covid in a lab?

I'm guessing this thread isn't going so well for you if you have to abandon the entire thread and try and change the topic to COVID.

If I were trying to polish such a turd based on the word of ONE dude backed by nothing, I'd probably try and change the topic too.

Again?

How many hundreds of times does this make?

It doesn't matter. No matter how many times your cult's prophecies don't happen, you'll still pretend to believe the next prophecy. Cults are like that. If you weren't an imbecile, you wouldn't have joined the cult.

Kind of like the constant drum beat that Trump will be going to jail any day now?

Kind of like the constant drum beat that Trump will be going to jail any day now?

So let me get this right. You're comparing this thread's claims DIRECTLY to what you consider blithering nonsense.

Well that was easy.

So lets get the full breadth and depth of your conspiracy. You're indicating that Trump's own DOJ, lead by Trump's own Attorney General.....

.....were in on the conspiracy?

I think it was made abundantly clear that many of the 3 letter agencies were anti-Trump during his tenure. FBI ring any bells?

So let me get this right. You're comparing this thread's claims DIRECTLY to what you consider blithering nonsense.

Well that was easy.

Just pointing out that the Democrats are the cult and their countless Trump theories have been thrown under the bus on multiple occasions.

I think it was made abundantly clear that many of the 3 letter agencies were anti-Trump during his tenure. FBI ring any bells?

So Barr was against Trump?

And remember, you guys have yet to factually establish that the 'bombshell evidence' ever existed. You're sole source is a guy arrested for arms trafficking, backed by nothing.

You have to be pretty stupid to Discount all the evidence of the reality of the laptop and its contents. An oblivious and dence Democrat who ignores the reality of the laptop and its contents. It appears that you need to study up on the situation. You may ask yourself why do I act so ignorant? I certainly am asking you

I'm guessing this thread isn't going so well for you if you have to abandon the entire thread and try and change the topic to COVID.

If I were trying to polish such a turd based on the word of ONE dude backed by nothing, I'd probably try and change the topic too.
There's more than one dude dumbass

We're not the one's calling for Biden to be arrested for his 'acts of war against Russia'. That's your ilk. We're not the one's calling for civil war. That's your ilk. We're not the one's calling for the American president to be nuked by Putin. That's your ilk again.

The conservative enemies list is enormous. Most US companies, most tech companies, Disney, Catipiller tractor, Harley Davidson, 'liberals', 'RINOs', the 'media', teachers, librarians, colleges, entire states. The vast majority of America.

No one hates America like conservatives hate America.

Woke capitalists and woke professions. Yes, they are anti-Republican and they are also anti-American, either that or REALLY, REALLY stupid. Speaking of Putin, despite being a power hungry tyrant, he even gets it. We(Democrats) are destroying our country from within.

You have to be pretty stupid to Discount all the evidence of the reality of the laptop and its contents. An oblivious and dence Democrat who ignores the reality of the laptop and its contents. It appears that you need to study up on the situation. You may ask yourself why do I act so ignorant? I certainly am asking you

This guy isn't alleging shit about a 'laptop'. He's claiming he gave DOJ bombshell evidence about the Bidens in 2019. He is the one and ONLY source that this 'evidence' even exists.

Prove he turned this supposed evidence over to the DOJ. Prove that this supposed evidence even exists. Show us what that 'evidence' he turned over even is, with proof please.

Your SOLE source is a consultant to a Chinese conglomerate who was arrested for trafficking arms to china. You'll need more than his word alone.

Forum List

Back