Alleged Whistleblower Threatens to Blow the Lid on Biden Family Corruption

Still running from the topic of the thread?

Laughing.....every time you flee, I win.
Looks to me like you're the loser here. you support a corrupt liar in Joe Biden. You are an idiot and a loser. What a shill you are

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-093531_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209-093531_Facebook.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 6
You conceded the moment you refused to discuss the topic of the thread. And fled with your tail between your legs.

When you finally muster the courage to leave your little echo chamber, and address the thread....I'll be here to give you another lesson.
You must get tired of losing cuz you do every time you refuse to answer why Joe Biden lied about his dealings with Hunter and his business. Loser

Seriously.....the LONE source for this entire thread is a consultant to a chinese conglomerate that was so closely aligned with the Chinese government that they were hard to tell apart.....arrested for arms trafficking to china. The basis of their argument is just this dude, summed up in a tweet:

View attachment 761148

Go for it, bro. Show us, don't tell us.

There's literally NOTHING but this dude saying it must be so to back that the 'bombshell' that he claims was turned over....um, something......to the DOJ 4 years ago.
Lol, so what else is new. That is what all this crap has been. Lap top. Lap top. Lap top. Lol been hearing about it how long years. More empty threats by the right. Each one crazier than the last. Blow tour whistle whistle blower let it land in court so we xan all laugh.

Lol, so what else is new. That is what all this crap has been. Lap top. Lap top. Lap top. Lol been hearing about it how long years. More empty threats by the right. Each one crazier than the last. Blow tour whistle whistle blower let it land in court so we xan all laugh.

This silly Gal Luft panty shitting has collapsed so completely that they now refuse to even DISCUSS it.

Any mention is ignored.

Its rare I own these poor souls so completely that they abandon their own topic and an thread.

This silly Gal Luft panty shitting has collapsed so completely that they now refuse to even DISCUSS it.

Any mention is ignored.

Its rare I own these poor souls so completely that they abandon their own topic and an thread.
You are as corrupt as the bidens! You can't answer why Joe lied! Congratulations loser hahaha laughing at you

Any mention is ignored.

Oh I am sure the party of turrets will show up soon spewing laptop, pedo,, trans, and chi com.

You are as corrupt as the bidens! You can't answer why Joe lied! Congratulations loser hahaha laughing at you

And yet I'm able to discuss the topic of the thread. A topic I've run you off so completely that your tail has left your quivering haunches for at least an hour.

Keep running. It still makes me laugh to watch.

And yet I'm able to discuss the topic of the thread. A topic I've run you off so completely that your tail has left your quivering haunches for at least an hour.

Keep running. It still makes me laugh to watch.
You should take your loser ass to another thread because obviously you are mistaken

You should take your loser ass to another thread because obviously you are mistaken

Mistaken about what? Gal Luft, alleged arms trafficker under indictment and arrested for trafficking arms for China........telling us about 'bombshell evidence' that he supposedly delivered to the DOJ in March of 2019....

......but has presented nothing to prove actually exists?

Your sole source for this entire thread is a consultant for a chinese energy conglomerate aligned closely with the chinese government that never so much as mentioned this 'bombshell evidence' until he was arrested last week?

Smiling.....what, pray tell, am I mistake about?

Mistaken about what? Gal Luft, alleged arms trafficker under indictment and arrested for trafficking arms for China........telling us about 'bombshell evidence' that he supposedly delivered to the DOJ in March of 2019....

Your sole source for this entire thread is a consultant for a chinese energy conglomerate aligned closely with the chinese government that never so much as mentioned this 'bombshell evidence' until he was arrested last week?

So tell me why did Joe Biden lie about his dealings with Hunter Biden and his business?. Laughing at you

Maybe gal luft knows why biden lied. Tony bobalinski certainly did. You don't, that's because you're stupid

So tell me why did Joe Biden lie about his dealings with Hunter Biden and his business?. Laughing at you
And once again, you refuse to discuss the topic of the thread.

I again accept your concession.

Its rare I own you poor souls so completely that you refuse to discuss the topic of your own thread and run from any mention of it.

And once again, you refuse to discuss the topic of the thread.

I again accept your concession.

Its rare I own you poor souls so completely that you refuse to discuss the topic of your own thread and run from any mention of it.
And once again you fail to answer the question that is at the Crux of the discussion or should I say my lesson to you. Unfortunately your brain is like a sieve and you can't understand basic knowledge. Kind of like a stupid person. You're welcome to try to explain why Joe Biden lied about his business dealings with Hunter Biden. I know you won't though because you've lost this argument LOL

And once again you fail to answer the question that is at the Crux of the discussion or should I say my lesson to you. Unfortunately your brain is like a sieve and you can't understand basic knowledge. Kind of like a stupid person. You're welcome to try to explain why Joe Biden lied about his business dealings with Hunter Biden. I know you won't though because you've lost this argument LOL

The crux of the discussion, the entire top of the thread......is Gal Luft....the indicted arms trafficker who claims to have given the DOJ 'bombshell evidence' about Biden in March of 2019. You know, the 'whistleblower' mentioned in the title of the thread.

And you've been so soundly beaten, that you can't even say his name. You've been ruin off so thoroughly, that you refuse to even address the the topic of the thread.

Smiling.......you lose again.

Again?

How many hundreds of times does this make?

It doesn't matter. No matter how many times your cult's prophecies don't happen, you'll still pretend to believe the next prophecy. Cults are like that. If you weren't an imbecile, you wouldn't have joined the cult.
Funny, Republicans say the same about you. But in Biden's case, it's true

The crux of the discussion, the entire top of the thread......is Gal Luft....the indicted arms trafficker who claims to have given the DOJ 'bombshell evidence' about Biden in March of 2019.

And you've been so soundly beaten, that you can't even say his name. You've been ruin off so thoroughly, that you refuse to even address the the topic of the thread.

Pretty sure that gal left is correct in his accusations of Joe Biden. Now tell me why did Joe Biden lie about his dealings with Hunter Biden? Don't you get it? Loser
The crux of the discussion, the entire top of the thread......is Gal Luft....the indicted arms trafficker who claims to have given the DOJ 'bombshell evidence' about Biden in March of 2019.

I'm pretty sure that luft is correct in his accusations of Joe Biden as we soon shall see. It is you who does not recognize your shortcomings loser. Now why did Joe Biden lie about all this? Until you answer that question you've been defeated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-154742_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203-154742_Twitter.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3
Funny, Republicans say the same about you. But in Biden's case, it's true

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to factually establish that Gal Luft, indicated for arms trafficking to China, gave the DOJ 'bombshell evidence' about Biden in 2019.

Pretty sure that gal left is correct in his accusations of Joe Biden. Now tell me why did Joe Biden lie about his dealings with Hunter Biden? Don't you get it? Loser

I'm pretty sure that luft is correct in his accusations of Joe Biden as we soon shall see. It is you who does not recognize your shortcomings loser. Now why did Joe Biden lie about all this? Until you answer that question you've been defeated

And what is your proof that Gal Luft *ever* gave the DOJ any evidence against Biden in March of 2019?

Remember, this is a former consultant for a chinense conglomerate with close, close ties to the Chinese government who was himself indicated for arms trafficking to China.

And Luft had never mentioned this 'bombshell evidence' until after his arrest last week.

Forum List

Back