Alleged Whistleblower Threatens to Blow the Lid on Biden Family Corruption

The laptop is just part of the evidence. Remember bobolinsky? You probably don't. You probably don't even care about anything that proves your senile incompetent leader is corrupt. Prove that he's not, you can't

The laptop is just part of the evidence. Remember bobolinsky? You probably don't. You probably don't even care about anything that proves your senile incompetent leader is corrupt. Prove that he's not, you can't

Laughing....says you, citing you.

You're avoiding the topic of the thread like it was on fire.
If even YOU are going to ignore the supposed 'whistleblower', treating his claims of 'bombshell evidence' like meaningless garbage.......

.....surely you'll understand when I do the same.

Again?

How many hundreds of times does this make?

It doesn't matter. No matter how many times your cult's prophecies don't happen, you'll still pretend to believe the next prophecy. Cults are like that. If you weren't an imbecile, you wouldn't have joined the cult.
You guys run impeachments and insurrections. Republicans need to do the same thing now.

Laughing....says you, citing you.

You're avoiding the topic of the thread like it was on fire. If even YOU are going to ignore the supposed 'whistleblower', treating his claims of 'bombshell evidence' like meaningless garbage.......

.....surely you'll understand when I do the same.
So tell me why did Biden lie about knowing Hunter's business dealings? Biden's corruptness is the topic of the thread. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-191821_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221215-191821_Twitter.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 4
So tell me why did Biden lie about knowing Hunter's business dealings? Biden's corruptness is the topic of the thread. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat

So tell me, why are you so desperate to CHANGE the topic and avoid this thread like it were on fire?

You were so eager! Until I pointed out that your ONLY source was a consultant for a chinese conglomerate who was arrested running guns for China, who has never once mentioned anything about his 'bombshell evidence to the DOJ' until he was arrested last week.

Then suddenly you run screaming from the topic of the thread.

Blister blinked. Anyone else wanna take a shot?

Trump never brought up Gal Luft.

You're confused.
There is so much to choose from with Biden's corruption. Makes your head spin. Obviously your head is vacant of any rational thought. not to late to wake the fuck up idiot

There is so much to choose from with Biden's corruption. Makes your head spin. Obviously your head is vacant of any rational thought. not to late to wake the fuck up idiot

And yet, you avoid the topic of the thread like it were on fire. Gal Luft, consultant to a Chinese energy conglomerate so closely aligned to the Chinese government that its hard to tell the two apart.

Gal Luft, who was arrested for arms trafficking to China.

Gal Luft, who until LAST WEEK never once mentioned 'bombshell evidence' turned over to the DOJ. Nor has the slightest evidence that any such proof was turned over to the DOJ, or that it ever existed.

Laughing......you were so eager to discuss it before, Blister. What happened, buddy?

And yet, you avoid the topic of the thread like it were on fire. Gal Luft, consultant to a Chinese energy conglomerate so closely aligned to the Chinese government that its hard to tell the two apart.

Gal Luft, who until LAST WEEK never once mentioned 'bombshell evidence' turned over to the DOJ. Nor has the slightest evidence that any such proof was turned over to the DOJ, or that it ever existed.

Laughing......you were so eager to discuss it before, Blister. What happened, buddy?
And yet you don't acknowledge Biden's corruption? That seems to be the problem of all of this. Your vacuous head. luft is probably right but I don't really know. You combine it with all the other evidence and you come up with a rational theory about Biden. Corruptness. It takes a real idiot to follow this man down the rabbit hole

Yet you can't answer why Biden lied about his dealings with Hunter Biden, the Chinese and the Russians. You seem to be getting flustered. You can't explain Biden's corruptness. Maybe you are just an idiot?

And yet you don't acknowledge Biden's corruption? That seems to be the problem of all of this. Your vacuous head. luft is probably right but I don't really know. You combine it with all the other evidence and you come up with a rational theory about Biden. Corruptness. It takes a real idiot to follow this man down the rabbit hole

I certainly acknowledge your tail between your legs, running from the topic of the thread and every claim it makes about 'bombshell evidence turned over to the DOJ.

Keep running. It makes me giggle.

I certainly acknowledge your tail between your legs, running from the topic of the thread and every claim it makes about 'bombshell evidence turned over to the DOJ.

Keep running. It makes me giggle.
I certainly acknowledge you are a beaten man unless you can answer why Biden lied about his dealings with Hunter Biden business and the 10% for the big guy. You certainly are an idiot. Here's a form for you to run away with

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230213-155640_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230213-155640_Twitter.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 4
Democrat congress that devoted all of their energies trying to make a fraudulent impeachment case against Trump would be my guess.

Per the alleged arms trafficker, the info was turned over to DOJ in March of 2019. Trump wasn't impeached until December of 2019.......9 months later.

So Trump couldn't act on the 'evidence' because of an impeachment that hadn't happened yet?

And of course, the impeachment was over by the beginning of 2020. Trump had more than a year to act on it after the impeachment.

Why didn't he?

I certainly acknowledge you are a beaten man unless you can answer why Biden lied about his dealings with Hunter Biden business and the 10% for the big guy. You certainly are an idiot. Here's a form for you to run away with

Laughing......I win every time you abandon the topic of the thread.

And you run from it like its on fire. You absolutely refuse to discuss the Gal Luft, his claims, the OP, all of it.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.

Per the alleged arms trafficker, the info was turned over to DOJ in March of 2019. Trump wasn't impeached until December of 2019.......9 months later.

So Trump couldn't act on the 'evidence' because of an impeachment that hadn't happened yet?

And of course, the impeachment was over by the beginning of 2020. Trump had more than a year to act on it after the impeachment.

Why didn't he?
Why did Biden lie about his business dealings with Hunter during the debate on national TV?

Laughing......I win every time you abandon the topic of the thread.

And you run from it like its on fire. You absolutely refuse to discuss the Gal Luft, his claims, the OP, all of it.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.
I'll concede when you tell me why Biden lied
Why did Biden lie about his business dealings with Hunter during the debate on national TV?
So tell me why did Biden lie about all this? You must be wrong. I Revel in your defeat because the United States is better for it

Why didn't he?
So tell me why did Biden lie about his business dealings. I defeat you every time you don't answer that question. Loser

I'll concede when you tell me why Biden lied

You conceded the moment you refused to discuss the topic of the thread. And fled with your tail between your legs.

When you finally muster the courage to leave your little echo chamber, and address the thread....I'll be here to give you another lesson.

Forum List

Back