Allen West, another dumb GOPtard knows nothing about MLK

It's always tricky predicting what position a deceased or otherwise unavailable authority would take on an issue of the day. Still, given MLK's "Poor People's Campaign", Poor People's Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, it seems difficult to believe that MLK would not have publicly supported OWS, if not actively participated in it.

Allen West is of course no authority at all on MLK.

Just like you aren't either...

Why don't we just appreciate what MLK did instead of saying he would have done this or that, it is a completely different time. Using him to win sides to your cause is just abuse of his legacy, and it is quite annoying. This is no prediction, the man is dead, and while Allen West said something stupid you may have topped him with the whole "tricky" then turning to "it seems difficult to believe the MLK would not..."

Seriously, lets just stop with the nonsense and these idiotic normative statements.

Bass, it's a free speech board... I only 'shut the hell up' if I'm told to by a Mod. Not you, little man.

Secondly, when morons like rdean use race as a weapon, then they make race a weapon to be used against them. He's a racist.

Grow up.

When Cain used race as a "weapon" you little biased lips said nothing so people should ignore you whenever you say something is racist.

I'm trying to work out what the rule is for this whole 'racism' thing. Let me see if I understand it.... the left can use race as a weapon and not be racist, but the right can't use race as a weapon without being racist. Have I got that right?

Moron.

I know the rules that you use jackass, anyone who attacks the political positions of Black Republicans are racists, anyone on the right who attacks Obama with obvious racist attacks are all unfairly being labelled as racists by the left and playing the race card, your little BS games holds no water.

Example:

Herman Cain: Blacks are brainwashed- not racist according to the right

The Bass: Herman Cain is a na Uncle Tom for pandering to white far right Republitards-racist according to the right.

Case closed.

If someone is racist, Cain would be their go to person.

"blacks are brainwashed, that is what my black friend Hermain Cain said"

But everything would be OK if you nasty white folks would just make reparations.

Yeah yeah we have heard it all before.

Stop crying, no one called you nasty or spoke about "making reparations" like its a cake or something. I know this is hard for you to understand but you arent always being attacked. It's ok, you are not a victim mmmkay

CG, shut the hell up with the racist BS, its boring and irritating, every time a black GOPtard gets attacked its racist and when when these same black GOPtards attack blacks who vote Democratic and or don't vote Republican you never call these black GOPtards racists. Its really getting so damn old with you making the same lame argument in place of making no real argument.

That's funny, you lefty kooks have been race baiting for at least the last 25 years.....

I dont get this constant reused meme. What does that have to do with you and what you are doing? Like, Dems do it and I hate it....So, I'mma do the same thing I hate so bad?

No personal responsibility?

If someone is racist, Cain would be their go to person.

"blacks are brainwashed, that is what my black friend Hermain Cain said"

But everything would be OK if you nasty white folks would just make reparations.

Yeah yeah we have heard it all before.

Stop crying, no one called you nasty or spoke about "making reparations" like its a cake or something. I know this is hard for you to understand but you arent always being attacked. It's ok, you are not a victim mmmkay

Since his statement is not racist. What exactly do you have? Since he is the go to guy.

Dont like being mocked? Say something intelligent.

When Cain used race as a "weapon" you little biased lips said nothing so people should ignore you whenever you say something is racist.

I'm trying to work out what the rule is for this whole 'racism' thing. Let me see if I understand it.... the left can use race as a weapon and not be racist, but the right can't use race as a weapon without being racist. Have I got that right?

Moron.

I know the rules that you use jackass, anyone who attacks the political positions of Black Republicans are racists, anyone on the right who attacks Obama with obvious racist attacks are all unfairly being labelled as racists by the left and playing the race card, your little BS games holds no water.

Example:

The Bass: Herman Cain is a na Uncle Tom for pandering to white far right Republitards-racist according to the right.

Case closed.
What part of Herman's statement was incorrect?

It involves taking up the habits of the white man. You know like vocabulary and education.

Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.

Wrong, Uncle tom is a black person who lies prostrate for whites, by your logic dumb distorted reasoning most blacks would be Uncle Toms since most blacks are harding working, stressing education, living well and setting good examples for their children, you pretend those things are only exclusive to black GOPtards when they are not, jackass, try again.

Damn you insist on being stupid. OK THEN

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom

Educate yourself. It is the left that uses the term with frequency more then demonstrating your unstoppable stupidity.

But you might answer as to why so many blacks were cheating for students...We wouldnt want them to follow the white man ways.

Or any Human trying to do the correct thing for themselves and thier family regardless of political ramifications, or supposed peer group.

What Basshole fails to understand is the individual. He'd rather pander and be enslved by the groupthink mentality as his Statist masters have taught him.

Hermain Cain the individualist, should have known that saying blacks are brainwashed is not a statement about individuals but as an entire group.

That is not correct no matter how much you attempt to spin it. Period.

Moron.

Example:

Case closed.

If Cain was talking about himself he would be right but saying that blacks are brainwashed for not voting for the same party as his party where only a minority of blacks vote? His statement is a lie.

Example:

Case closed.

If Cain was talking about himself he would be right but saying that blacks are brainwashed for not voting for the same party as his party where only a minority of blacks vote? His statement is a lie.
Tell it to the culture that has relied on the lies of Statist Democrats for decades and thier high unemployment figures for beliving only Government can get them out of it.

Funny that they still have the same fucking complaint after how long Basshole?

Herman Cain was 100% on the mark. Deal with it.

Tell it to the culture that has relied on the lies of Statist Democrats for decades and thier high unemployment figures for beliving only Government can get them out of it.

Party line BS, you don't know what Black Dems believe jackass.

Party line BS, you don't know what Black Dems believe jackass.
And WHAT party would that be BassHole?

Please astound us with more of your wit and misbegotten wisdom?:lol:

Wrong, Uncle tom is a black person who lies prostrate for whites, by your logic dumb distorted reasoning most blacks would be Uncle Toms since most blacks are harding working, stressing education, living well and setting good examples for their children, you pretend those things are only exclusive to black GOPtards when they are not, jackass, try again.

Educate yourself. It is the left that uses the term with frequency more then demonstrating your unstoppable stupidity.

But you might answer as to why so many blacks were cheating for students...We wouldnt want them to follow the white man ways.

Or any Human trying to do the correct thing for themselves and thier family regardless of political ramifications, or supposed peer group.

What Basshole fails to understand is the individual. He'd rather pander and be enslved by the groupthink mentality as his Statist masters have taught him.
Leftists can't comprehend individuality.

why the hell do you dumb monkeys insist that I'm a leftists because I reject your rightwing extremism BS view of blacks who don't vote Republican? Your statements are contradictory because you monkeys put all black Democrats into one big bag and then turn around and talk the "its all about the individual" and leftists and group think talk. The problem with black Republicans like Cain, West and other prostrate slaves in that they have a group think "follow the party" mentality and no individual thinking of their own. They sound exactly like far right, white Republicans, not so with Black dems who have been known to challenege people within their own party, Powell did it to the Republicans and got labelled as a "democrat2 by the far right.

They know he's black. That's all they need to know.

Racist.

Brainwashed.

Oh wait,

That's what Republicans think about African Americans.

i think thats what many of them think about you Dean......and it dont matter what color you are.....your brainwashed....and i can prove that right now.....

That's what Republicans think about African Americans.

is that how ALL Republicans feel Dean or just a percentage of the Far Right?......

why the hell do you dumb monkeys insist that I'm a leftists because I reject your rightwing extremism BS view of blacks who don't vote Republican? Your statements are contradictory because you monkeys put all black Democrats into one big bag and then turn around and talk the "its all about the individual" and leftists and group think talk. The problem with black Republicans like Cain, West and other prostrate slaves in that they have a group think "follow the party" mentality and no individual thinking of their own. They sound exactly like far right, white Republicans, not so with Black dems who have been known to challenege people within their own party, Powell did it to the Republicans and got labelled as a "democrat2 by the far right.
You're a leftist because you parrot leftist opinions, moron.

And when have black Democrats challenged people within their own party?

And I told you about calling people "monkey", you retard. No one's falling for your shit.

AT any rate, this thread is about GOPtard West saying MLK would not support the OWS protests when that retard clearly knows nothing about MLK.

so in other words you dont want to say anything to Dean for throwing a tent over ALL Republicans with his Comment.....you do realize Bass when Dean throws his tent over CONSERVATIVES.....he is talking about you also.....as a Genius Conservative you should have known this...and said something.....

Forum List

Back