Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,” he continued. “You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

I concur.

We're not going anywhere. You leave if you feel so strongly about America going down the shitter.
It is going down the shitter because those in Gubmint that YOU so proudly hail are taking us there without our consent.

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,” he continued. “You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

I concur.

We're not going anywhere. You leave if you feel so strongly about America going down the shitter.
No way, the upcoming collapse, No Way.... You guys will be dragged through the streets.

Millions of you will suffer from stupidity. :popcorn:

I concur.

It is going down the shitter because those in Gubmint that YOU so proudly hail are taking us there without our consent.

Like what? Do provide details.

I concur.

No way, the upcoming collapse, No Way.... You guys will be dragged through the streets.

You going to kill us, big man? What are you, from Mogadishu?

Last edited:

Full_Auto represents the "intellectual right" on this board :tinfoil: :eusa_drool: :lol:

I would think quoting liberals saying in sessions of congress that they're going to take over private companies would be more embarrassing. How bout Democrats telling us to go to hell??

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

Seizing the assests of a "private" company that may have been involved in crimes..and lead to an economic calamity?

That's worse?

:lol:

You mean the Oil Industry????

I think you're starting to believe your bull shit rhetoric a bit too much.

But the same person that said she was going to do a hostile takeover of the oil industry also told about 10 million Americans to go to hell.....which is pretty much the same thing as telling us to leave.

Oh Bullshit.

And clarify what you are talking about..because it's unclear.

The Oil industry gets away with ALOT. The whole Iraq war was crafted by oil barons and the PNAC crowd..many of whom are in the pockets of the oil industry.

I was referring to the financial and banking market calamities. Both should have had their repectative corporations seized..and regulators should have gone over with a fine tooth comb exactly what happened. Instead they got gobs of money and time to hide the bodies.

I would think quoting liberals saying in sessions of congress that they're going to take over private companies would be more embarrassing. How bout Democrats telling us to go to hell??

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

Seizing the assests of a "private" company that may have been involved in crimes..and lead to an economic calamity?

That's worse?

What the fuck are you talking about? What "crimes" did Exxon commit?

You're kidding right?

Exxon Valdez ring a bell?

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

That's worse?

Environmental...Exxon Valdez...remember?

What's worse?

That's worse?

But the same person that said she was going to do a hostile takeover of the oil industry also told about 10 million Americans to go to hell.....which is pretty much the same thing as telling us to leave.

Oh Bullshit.

The Oil industry gets away with ALOT. The whole Iraq war was crafted by oil barons and the PNAC crowd..many of whom are in the pockets of the oil industry.

I was referring to the financial and banking market calamities. Both should have had their repectative corporations seized..and regulators should have gone over with a fine tooth comb exactly what happened. Instead they got gobs of money and time to hide the bodies.

Does the name Maxine Waters ring a bell??

Oh Bullshit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4736461-post217.html

Full_Auto represents the "intellectual right" on this board :tinfoil: :eusa_drool: :lol:
That's right. He suggested that it might be time for assassination solutions. I remember that.

Oh Bullshit.

What about Maxine Waters?

Oh Bullshit.

Sallow....I thought you were smarter than that.

Guess I was wrong.

Oh Bullshit.

I googled her. It means "deflection".

That's right. He suggested that it might be time for assassination solutions. I remember that.

I did. You can even bring the quote up for the proper context.

But too many of you approve off the corruption making the idea something to discuss.

What's worse?

That's worse?

You're kidding right?

Exxon Valdez ring a bell?

That wasn't a crime. It was an accident. Furthermore, Maxine waters didn't threaten to nationalize Exxon because of that incident. She did it during the kangaroo hearings Democrats held with regard to oil industry profits when the price of gas was North of $4.00/gal

I did. You can even bring the quote up for the proper context.

But too many of you approve off the corruption making the idea something to discuss.
There should be zero discussion. Last time I checked Congresscritters as well as Presidents were citizens and still have to abide by law they fabricate for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back