Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

Read the above for this one as well. Deal with it, junior. You live in your land of fear and hyperbole while we enjoy the advancing of society.

You're advancing society straight down the toilet bowl.

Wrong.

And since you'll only continue to believe such stupid bullshit, you can just

1327380621583.gif

That conservatives are actually defending West – and defending the idea that Americans should be compelled to leave the country on account of their political beliefs – is telling and even that much more reprehensible.

Is there no conservative with the courage to reject this?

Actually, you're blowing it out of proportion.

This is the third rebuttal.

The first being that it's really liberals that want conservatives to leave...but heck..you couldn't find any Democratic politicians actually saying this...so you went to..Hollywood is saying it..

Now it's "Well it's no big deal that someone involved in policy making is openly advocating that people with views different from his own..leave the country".

Outstanding man! :clap2:

Conservatives shouldn't leave the country. They can stop supporting a United States that is becoming more liberal. If you don't like gays serving openly in the military, don't join the military. Encourage your chidren, your relatives and friends to reject the military. No one HAS to play that game. How many conservatives will it take to opt out before it causes a pinch? If you don't like your taxes go to supporting a gay friendly military, vote for candidates that promise to strip military funding. Admittedly, democrats support gays AND depriving the military of funding which only indicates extreme foolishness. It is time to exploit and take advantage of that foolishness.

Conservatives shouldn't leave the country. They can stop supporting a United States that is becoming more liberal. If you don't like gays serving openly in the military, don't join the military. Encourage your chidren, your relatives and friends to reject the military. No one HAS to play that game. How many conservatives will it take to opt out before it causes a pinch? If you don't like your taxes go to supporting a gay friendly military, vote for candidates that promise to strip military funding. Admittedly, democrats support gays AND depriving the military of funding which only indicates extreme foolishness. It is time to exploit and take advantage of that foolishness.

If you really want to take that route, you'll be alienating a section of the government which votes most consistently Republican. IOW, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Got a feeling, though, that it wouldn't work anyway, because even among younger self-identified conservatives fag-bashing is going out of fashion.

:D

As a Vet, I understand LTC West's hatred for liberals and Paulestinians that hide behind our protection while trashing this country.

Paulestianians. That is very cute.

So as a big government.............................. You dont have any issues with rights deterioration.

Once again the question you dont have the stones to answer.......

WHY?

That conservatives are actually defending West – and defending the idea that Americans should be compelled to leave the country on account of their political beliefs – is telling and even that much more reprehensible.

There are more reasonable conservatives on this board, like "Conservative", "Two Thumbs" and "Jarhead"...that would be calling this sort of stuff, nonsense.

I think. :eusa_eh:

And..um..

Full-Auto.

Who is reasonable..sometimes.

:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

I'm see this from the conservatives here:

"There is no room in a Free country for ideas that I don't agree with."

There's that hypocrisy I was talking about. :rolleyes:

"There is no room in a Free country for ideas that I don't agree with" is the fundamental credo of liberalism!

I don't see any liberals here advocating for the forcible removal of citizenship from people they disagree with and kicking them out of the country.

I also recall that that is a large talking point of the christian conservative right to remove anyone who isn't Christian as well. So it comes as little surprise to me that I find your average conservative agreeing with such a tyrannical move.

Care to back that up?

There are more reasonable conservatives on this board, like "Conservative", "Two Thumbs" and "Jarhead"...that would be calling this sort of stuff, nonsense.

I think. :eusa_eh:

And..um..

Full-Auto.

Who is reasonable..sometimes.

:eusa_shhh:

Hey dont start spreading rumors..... Go Allen Go Allen

If you really want to take that route, you'll be alienating a section of the government which votes most consistently Republican. IOW, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Got a feeling, though, that it wouldn't work anyway, because even among younger self-identified conservatives fag-bashing is going out of fashion.

:D

That's because schools are engaging in social engineering and indoctrination that has to be countered. They should be countered in the home, church or organizations. In any event, opposing liberal policies don't have to be a great majority, just enough to hurt. Not just in the military but on any level and in any area that you can.

The first being that it's really liberals that want conservatives to leave...but heck..you couldn't find any Democratic politicians actually saying this...so you went to..Hollywood is saying it..

Now it's "Well it's no big deal that someone involved in policy making is openly advocating that people with views different from his own..leave the country".

I would think quoting liberals saying in sessions of congress that they're going to take over private companies would be more embarrassing. How bout Democrats telling us to go to hell??

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

I would think quoting liberals saying in sessions of congress that they're going to take over private companies would be more embarrassing. How bout Democrats telling us to go to hell??

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

Seizing the assests of a "private" company that may have been involved in crimes..and lead to an economic calamity?

That's worse?

r-ALLEN-WEST-large570.jpg

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

And they say politics is getting more acrimonious.

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) had a strong message Saturday for President Barack Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “Get the hell out.”
West made the comments during a speech at a Palm Beach County GOP event in West Palm Beach.
“This is a battlefield that we must stand upon. And we need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and my dear friend, chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain’t on the table,” West said.

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,” he continued. “You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

I concur.

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

Seizing the assests of a "private" company that may have been involved in crimes..and lead to an economic calamity?

That's worse?

You mean the Oil Industry????

I think you're starting to believe your bull shit rhetoric a bit too much.

But the same person that said she was going to do a hostile takeover of the oil industry also told about 10 million Americans to go to hell.....which is pretty much the same thing as telling us to leave.

r-ALLEN-WEST-large570.jpg

Speaking to a Lincoln Day Dinner in West Palm Beach for the Palm Beach County GOP, Rep. Allen West (R-Fla) fired off a humdinger of a line that within minutes drew recriminations from Democrats on Twitter.

"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain't on the table," West said. "Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

Following cheers, West added, "Yeah I said 'hell.'"

Moments after the quote was mentioned on Twitter, former Reid spokesman Jim Manley responded via his own Twitter feed: "Me to allen west. You first asshole."

And they say politics is getting more acrimonious.

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) had a strong message Saturday for President Barack Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “Get the hell out.”
West made the comments during a speech at a Palm Beach County GOP event in West Palm Beach.
“This is a battlefield that we must stand upon. And we need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and my dear friend, chairman of the Democrat National Committee, we need to let them know that Florida ain’t on the table,” West said.

“Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else,” he continued. “You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”

I concur.

We're not going anywhere. You leave if you feel so strongly about America going down the shitter.

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

That's worse?

You mean the Oil Industry????

I think you're starting to believe your bull shit rhetoric a bit too much.

But the same person that said she was going to do a hostile takeover of the oil industry also told about 10 million Americans to go to hell.....which is pretty much the same thing as telling us to leave.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqjFBiPMmBE"]Waters: SocializeThe Oil Industry - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBi2y84l1cQ"]Rep. Waters: 'Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell' - YouTube[/ame]

I can get that for you.

That's worse.

What's worse?

That's worse?

What the fuck are you talking about? What "crimes" did Exxon commit?

Forum List

Back