Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

Sorry. We're staying here because we enjoy America, you whining bitch.

We'll continue to push the country in a better direction, thank you very much.

You're trying destroy everything that makes America a better place to live. That is the true idiocy of liberalism.

If you hadn't lied about your sexual-orientation I'm sure you'd never have been able to collect that monthly check. So, I wouldn't act so smug if I were you.

Right or wrong you committed a crime.
Boo hoo. Feel free to report me. Oh, that's right. Gays serve openly now. And I put my wife on my deers paperwork. Thanks for your generous tax contributution to my retirement also. Much appreciated each month.

The fact that my taxes are increased so that a couple of carpet munchers can get government benefits is one reason "gay marriage" should never become legal.

Deal with it. You're a big boy.

Sorry. We're staying here because we enjoy America, you whining bitch.

We'll continue to push the country in a better direction, thank you very much.

You're trying destroy everything that makes America a better place to live. That is the true idiocy of liberalism.

Read the above for this one as well. Deal with it, junior. You live in your land of fear and hyperbole while we enjoy the advancing of society.

Last edited:
Of course West’s hateful idiocy is nothing new.

I’ve been hearing this ‘America, love it or leave it’ nonsense from the right since Vietnam.

It’s typical of conservative authoritarianism to wish to stifle dissent, to compel everyone to conform to the monolithic rightist ideal. The fear and hate of conservatives is palpable.

Pot meet Kettle.

Well cool.

You should be able to dig up a plethora of Democratic politicians telling conservatives to leave the country.

Ready..set..go!

Nope.....theirs just a bunch of Hollywood libs telling us they want to move. Many of them did.

Of course West’s hateful idiocy is nothing new.

I’ve been hearing this ‘America, love it or leave it’ nonsense from the right since Vietnam.

It’s typical of conservative authoritarianism to wish to stifle dissent, to compel everyone to conform to the monolithic rightist ideal. The fear and hate of conservatives is palpable.

Pot meet Kettle.

Well cool.

You should be able to dig up a plethora of Democratic politicians telling conservatives to leave the country.

Ready..set..go!

Hey..it's an open question..

Which Democratic politician is telling conservatives to leave the country?

Gosh..should be so many of them.

He's right.

Move the fuck to France or Finland if you think they have it so great.

Liberals have been brainwashed into thinking America is more screwed up than any country.

If you look into who gave them that idea you usually find that college professors did.

That's why all government subsidies for universities and colleges should be ended. That includes student aid.

Pot meet Kettle.

Well cool.

Ready..set..go!

Nope.....theirs just a bunch of Hollywood libs telling us they want to move. Many of them did.

Why of course you can't.

Liberals are generally not interested in taking rights away from citizens.

Or deporting people that don't agree with them.

Like you and your ilk.

Hilarious. Right wingers are threatening to secede. Then they turn around and tell liberals to leave. Gawd are they an ignorant bunch. Without liberals, they would be living in caves.

Without conservatives and the capitalist system, you guys would have no money to redistribute to voter blocks and entitlement programs, hence causing your own extinction.

Modern day liberals have us on the same road as the morons who voted for Adolph Hitler. They are sending us all to destruction.

Pot meet Kettle.

Well cool.

Ready..set..go!

You found one guy that says that, but you ignore the fact that Democrats have been telling us to do just about everything else.

Like they won so shut the fuck up.

Like black is white, wrong is right.

He's right.

Move the fuck to France or Finland if you think they have it so great.

Liberals have been brainwashed into thinking America is more screwed up than any country.

If you look into who gave them that idea you usually find that college professors did.

That's why all government subsidies for universities and colleges should be ended. That includes student aid.
Concur. Time the camel
's nose under that tent was smacked hard.

Well cool.

Ready..set..go!

Why of course you can't.

Liberals are generally not interested in taking rights away from citizens.

Or deporting people that don't agree with them.

Like you and your ilk.

Actually it's the opposite.

They don't want the people to leave.....just the jobs.

People who care about democracy to West, fuck off.

Total Democracy is the same as anarchy.

Besides, this is not Democracy. We're being lied to and told what to do, and what to think.

Democracy is the reason we are headed for destruction. Democracy is rule by the bottom 51%. In other words, it's rule by the stupidest segment of society. Doom is the only thing that will result from such an arrangement. It would make more sense to put Michael Moore at the controls of a 747 than to allow him to set policy for a nation of 300 million people.

I'm see this from the conservatives here:

"There is no room in a Free country for ideas that I don't agree with."

There's that hypocrisy I was talking about. :rolleyes:

"There is no room in a Free country for ideas that I don't agree with" is the fundamental credo of liberalism!

I don't see any liberals here advocating for the forcible removal of citizenship from people they disagree with and kicking them out of the country.

I also recall that that is a large talking point of the christian conservative right to remove anyone who isn't Christian as well. So it comes as little surprise to me that I find your average conservative agreeing with such a tyrannical move.

Well cool.

Ready..set..go!

You found one guy that says that, but you ignore the fact that Democrats have been telling us to do just about everything else.

Like they won so shut the fuck up.

Like black is white, wrong is right.

One guy?

Heck..you guys made another "one" of them President.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A]Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

I'm see this from the conservatives here:

"There is no room in a Free country for ideas that I don't agree with."

There's that hypocrisy I was talking about. :rolleyes:

"There is no room in a Free country for ideas that I don't agree with" is the fundamental credo of liberalism!

I don't see any liberals here advocating for the forcible removal of citizenship from people they disagree with and kicking them out of the country.

I also recall that that is a large talking point of the christian conservative right to remove anyone who isn't Christian as well. So it comes as little surprise to me that I find your average conservative agreeing with such a tyrannical move.

I think he made a suggestion.

He didn't say anything about forcibly removing assholes like you.

That conservatives are actually defending West – and defending the idea that Americans should be compelled to leave the country on account of their political beliefs – is telling and even that much more reprehensible.

Is there no conservative with the courage to reject this?

That conservatives are actually defending West – and defending the idea that Americans should be compelled to leave the country on account of their political beliefs – is telling and even that much more reprehensible.

There are more reasonable conservatives on this board, like "Conservative", "Two Thumbs" and "Jarhead"...that would be calling this sort of stuff, nonsense.

I think. :eusa_eh:

Actually, you're blowing it out of proportion.

Read the above for this one as well. Deal with it, junior. You live in your land of fear and hyperbole while we enjoy the advancing of society.

You're advancing society straight down the toilet bowl.

Forum List

Back