Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

582cb2611800006a0730e794.jpeg

14993414_10154019948120233_696494942619758394_n.jpg
15107288_10154019948175233_5251688611128036653_n.jpg

How cute. A bunch of liberals protecting Muslims while they pray for Sharia Law and to have them all subjugated to Islam, or death for all the infidels.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

Threatened people for their beliefs is despicable.
But I don't understand why those Muslims want to pray in public :eusa_think:

They are just taking a page out of the Progressive Handbook. Play the role of "victim" in order to get the Social Justice Warriors up in arms.

I've always said Dems will back Islam 100%. The more Islamists commit terror attacks, the more Dems will support them.

No doubt when terror attacks happen under Trump, they will fully support them, claiming that they are "oppressed" by Trump and are justified in carrying out attacks.

Just watch.

more

Just a ploy to get in the news.

From what I've read Muslim prayer is quite personal and done with other Muslims in a Mosque or a home. It certainly isn't done out in public on a college campus.

Load of bullshit if you ask me.

not at all true, Claudette------in muslim countries, muslims stop and drop WHEREVER they are at the time when the prayers come DUE-------five times per day. Some do the same here-----like right on the sidewalk either alone or in groups. Since you do not know---why comment? There is nothing private about prayer for muslims OTHER THEN FOR THE WOMEN who do nothing publically. Since you do not know....why comment?

you are lier. maybe last century. but you cant pray in street in iran-emirate-turkey-malasya-...........
maybe few shit-hole country .but not all moslem country

there is no "lier" in the English language-----if a dog like you wants to claim another person "LIES" ---the word is "LIAR" I referred to shit holes -----whether whole countries are parts of countries in which the stink of shariah is imposed. ---"LAST CENTURY? Unless you are under 16 years old---YOU were born last century -------I, certainly, was as was my husband-----who was born in a shariah shit hole where that shit STILL PERSISTS-------(btw-----I also have relatives who fled the filth in Iran)

Why do Moooslims have to make such a spectacle of themselves?
it was symbolic action based on this :

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say
So the man they're "protecting" wasn't threatened they just decided to make a spectacle out of it.

college kids

Not all or even most Muslims do any of the stuff you mentioned, particularly not the ones in America. And you could realize this without difficulty if you stuck your head outside your own door and looked around. Read the paper. Like the REAL paper. Watch actual local and US news. This student was threatened with a grisly death for nothing but her/his religion. That, my friend, is the real horror show.

STFU
You should put a graphic warning on those photos. Not everyone gets as big a kick out of them as you do.
Old lady, I would agree with you in that the photos are not something I do not want to see. But in a sense, it shows us what happens to a body when riddled with bullets. And maybe folks ought to know that if they are going to support settling all our problems with guns. I also agree some losers get off on this sort of activity, to our disgust.
Sometimes it's just better to have a warning about what you are going to see. War is awful, but right now I'm feeling a bit hawkish, considering how ISIS is behaving. War sucks, but sometimes you gotta stand up to the bad guys. No?

Isis is islam. The Islam of Isis is very much like the Islam of such countries as PAKISTAN and several of the oil emirates---in fact most-----and primitive Islamic nations like Yemen and---lately Lybia and Tunisia etc ------and SOON TO BE Turkey

isis arent moslem. israel jew made isis.
syria is very important place for jew and israel. but bashar isnt thier side. they made isis and terrorist in syria for attack to bashar assad
jew supply and fund isis and terrorist .bastard moosad did it.
most isis important boss are cabala ( they are jew but they deny it )

trump should kill all of them. moslem wahabi+ liberal faggot
No way, dude.

They have the right to do these things, and I personally dont want to live in a country where a President can do that.

Bowie-double-blade. You denigrating the religious beliefs of one of our fellow posters. The faith of the Shiite Persian includes the killing of wahabis and liberals and faggots
no all liberal and faggot. only semitic lover:biggrin:

The Muslims don't compromise with us, they hate us with purity and conviction. When their numbers are low, they pretend to be reasonable, but as their numbers increase, that pretence is abandoned. In Germany, Muslim men by the hundreds sexually assaulted hundreds of German women in a single night. Not since the Soviet invasion of Germany during World War II have so many German women been violated. We need to understand that there is no compromise with Muslim invaders, either they will prevail, or we will. Leftists who help the Muslims are traitors to Western civilization, but of course, that's always been true.

The jew don't compromise with us, they hate us with purity and conviction. When their numbers are low, they pretend to be reasonable, but as their numbers increase, that pretence is abandoned.

trump should kill all of them. moslem wahabi+ liberal faggot
No way, dude.

They have the right to do these things, and I personally dont want to live in a country where a President can do that.

Bowie-double-blade. You denigrating the religious beliefs of one of our fellow posters. The faith of the Shiite Persian includes the killing of wahabis and liberals and faggots
no all liberal and faggot. only semitic lover:biggrin:

Bowie double blade-----it is possible that you do not understand the meaning and intent of your fellow,
Dani. Keep in mind---WAHABIS are followers of an
ARAB MUSLIM SCHOLAR -----ie ---semitic. ----or in the terms taught in Shiite toilets-----SEMITIC LOVERS. Iranians and arabs really do despise each other.------the hatred is more intent on the Iran (Aryan, Shiite) team------to wit-----double-blade YOUR TEAM

You should put a graphic warning on those photos. Not everyone gets as big a kick out of them as you do.
Old lady, I would agree with you in that the photos are not something I do not want to see. But in a sense, it shows us what happens to a body when riddled with bullets. And maybe folks ought to know that if they are going to support settling all our problems with guns. I also agree some losers get off on this sort of activity, to our disgust.
Sometimes it's just better to have a warning about what you are going to see. War is awful, but right now I'm feeling a bit hawkish, considering how ISIS is behaving. War sucks, but sometimes you gotta stand up to the bad guys. No?

Isis is islam. The Islam of Isis is very much like the Islam of such countries as PAKISTAN and several of the oil emirates---in fact most-----and primitive Islamic nations like Yemen and---lately Lybia and Tunisia etc ------and SOON TO BE Turkey

syria is very important place for jew and israel. but bashar isnt thier side. they made isis and terrorist in syria for attack to bashar assad
most isis important boss are cabala ( they are jew but they deny it )[/QUOT

who is "cabala"???

who is "cabala"???

hidden jew

Kabbalah - Wikipedia

who is "cabala"???

hidden jew

Kabbalah - Wikipedia

hidden jew? -------there are no hidden jews-------you must be referring to the chunk of shit in the cesspit in Qom called
the "Mahdi" The Kabbalah is a scriptural writing -----
not in hiding

I would be as willing to protect a Christian praying in a public space on campus as a Muslim or Jew.

more

Utter BS!!!! The violence is coming strictly from the islimers and the leftwing scum who import & enable them.

the pile of dog shit rapist Muhummad --ibn Abdullah made
Isis-------his whore daughter FARTIMAH was married to the
bastard Ali -------fartimah and the dog ali are responsible for the spawning of the dog in the cesspit in Qom

Take your hatred and stuff it away.

No one will be allowed to hurt or threaten any peaceful religious group in America practicing its faith.

That you don't like it is only your problem.

the pile of dog shit rapist Muhummad --ibn Abdullah made
Isis-------his whore daughter FARTIMAH was married to the
bastard Ali -------fartimah and the dog ali are responsible for the spawning of the dog in the cesspit in Qom
9q9oh3.jpg

Forum List

Back