Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan

Why do Moooslims have to make such a spectacle of themselves?
it was symbolic action based on this :

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

It's a bunch of BS...I don't care what religion someone chooses to be part of but don't proclaim to be all peaceful and tolerant then use it to do shit like this....and kill others in the name of your God. What a sham

liberal reaction because of lose

...who in the hell seeks guidance from a rock?
Exactly. That is crazy. They'd be better off seeking guidance from a holy ghost floating around you at all times that you can get down on your knees to and chat with. LOL.

Talk about loons. ROTFLMO. You really need to stop believing in fairy tales also. Even though you think your fairy tales are better than theirs. LOL. So childish.

It's a bunch of BS...I don't care what religion someone chooses to be part of but don't proclaim to be all peaceful and tolerant then use it to do shit like this....and kill others in the name of your God. What a sham

liberal reaction because of lose

Actually they are progressives, far different from a true liberal....but nuts nonetheless.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

582cb2611800006a0730e794.jpeg

14993414_10154019948120233_696494942619758394_n.jpg
15107288_10154019948175233_5251688611128036653_n.jpg
Now THAT I like to see. Bless them all.
Thanks, Dani.

I agree! The Christians in Africa killing Muslims should stop!!

The fact that the incident reveals the hatred of some of our far right Christians is a good thing.

You're a left loon trying to pawn yourself off as a republican....in other words your credibility is about zilch.

You really should stop doing that Fake, everyone is onto you
Fakey Jake? I blocked him prolly two years ago. Waste of time.

I take him off iggy now and again to remind him everyone knows he's a fraud
Liar. You have him on ignore like you have me on ignore. LOL. You can't resist reading Jake's post, just like you can't resist reading mine. LOL.

There's two ways they can work at taking over America, one, armed force and killing, and two, by exploiting our own laws and freedom, and the ignorance of politically correct, brain dead leftists, whom by coincidence many of them also hate America. They're seeing a lot of success with the latter.

I agree. Muslims want to rule the world and what better way to do that than what they are doing right now both in America and Europe.

They have been infiltrating Europe for decades and now they are doing the same thing here.

Of course we have all the idiots in the US who defend Muslims every time you turn around. They are all "good" Muslims and would never harm a soul. Muslim in the religion of peace and it sure is right up until it isn't. The folks in San Bernardino, Paris and Nice if they were alive, could attest to that.

Way to many idiot in this country who will defend the Muslims and call anyone against them a racist.

They are to stupid to realize that by doing what they do they are enabling the Muslims to do what they do.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

Threatened people for their beliefs is despicable.
But I don't understand why those Muslims want to pray in public :eusa_think:

I agree! The Christians in Africa killing Muslims should stop!!

The fact that the incident reveals the hatred of some of our far right Christians is a good thing.

You're a left loon trying to pawn yourself off as a republican....in other words your credibility is about zilch.

You really should stop doing that Fake, everyone is onto you
Fakey Jake? I blocked him prolly two years ago. Waste of time.

I take him off iggy now and again to remind him everyone knows he's a fraud
Liar. You have him on ignore like you have me on ignore. LOL. You can't resist reading Jake's post, just like you can't resist reading mine. LOL.
Sassy has never had me on Ignore. She can't stand knowing what those like me say about her. She is a clown, and she amuses me. No Iggy for her.

more

symbolic action

It is a form of chest thumping by alpha apes. It can also
be compared to the dance of a peacock which displays its
TAIL feathers as it jumps about in a kind of awkward ritual

If Christians had a prayer circle on campus the left would explode with shock, moral indignation and cries of religious bigotry.

Forum List

Back