Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan

it was symbolic action based on this :

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

It's a bunch of BS...I don't care what religion someone chooses to be part of but don't proclaim to be all peaceful and tolerant then use it to do shit like this....and kill others in the name of your God. What a sham
I agree! The Christians in Africa killing Muslims should stop!!

The fact that the incident reveals the hatred of some of our far right Christians is a good thing.
then I suppose using that logic, its good that the muslims kill, cut off peoples heads, blow up innocent crowds, throw gays off of buildings, kill women for not covering their face in public (After seeing hillary these last few months I almost agree with that covering the face in public thing) but, at any rate, its good the muslims do this so we can see the hatred in the muslim faith.
or, is it worse to threaten a muslim than it is for a muslim to actually torture and kill a christian.
Just trying to understand how your logic works.
Not all or even most Muslims do any of the stuff you mentioned, particularly not the ones in America. And you could realize this without difficulty if you stuck your head outside your own door and looked around. Read the paper. Like the REAL paper. Watch actual local and US news. This student was threatened with a grisly death for nothing but her/his religion. That, my friend, is the real horror show.
The least tolerant people on the planet are Muslims, progressives are second, Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever seen… Fact
but crusader :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why do Moooslims have to make such a spectacle of themselves?

It's a bunch of BS...I don't care what religion someone chooses to be part of but don't proclaim to be all peaceful and tolerant then use it to do shit like this....and kill others in the name of your God. What a sham

The fact that the incident reveals the hatred of some of our far right Christians is a good thing.
then I suppose using that logic, its good that the muslims kill, cut off peoples heads, blow up innocent crowds, throw gays off of buildings, kill women for not covering their face in public (After seeing hillary these last few months I almost agree with that covering the face in public thing) but, at any rate, its good the muslims do this so we can see the hatred in the muslim faith.
or, is it worse to threaten a muslim than it is for a muslim to actually torture and kill a christian.
Not all or even most Muslims do any of the stuff you mentioned, particularly not the ones in America. And you could realize this without difficulty if you stuck your head outside your own door and looked around. Read the paper. Like the REAL paper. Watch actual local and US news. This student was threatened with a grisly death for nothing but her/his religion. That, my friend, is the real horror show.

STFU

Threatened people for their beliefs is despicable.
But I don't understand why those Muslims want to pray in public :eusa_think:
If Christians had a prayer circle on campus the left would explode with shock, moral indignation and cries of religious bigotry.
They do all the time, you silly.
I meet my family for breakfast monthly at a Bob Evans. Our large table always begins our meal with a spoken prayer. Nobody has ever objected or even looked askance at us. And we are not the only ones. This 'war against Christianity' is a manufactured hustle.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

582cb2611800006a0730e794.jpeg

14993414_10154019948120233_696494942619758394_n.jpg
15107288_10154019948175233_5251688611128036653_n.jpg
Who said the left are self delusional morons living in a bubble fantasy world?
^^^ the alt right and far right delusional morons

If Christians had a prayer circle on campus the left would explode with shock, moral indignation and cries of religious bigotry.
They do all the time, you silly.
I meet my family for breakfast monthly at a Bob Evans. Our large table always begins our meal with a spoken prayer. Nobody has ever objected or even looked askance at us. And we are not the only ones. This 'war against Christianity' is a manufactured hustle.
We often do the same. We see other families all the time doing the same.

Which turned out to be a lie.
U of M, where adults are playing with play doh and puppies because they are traumatized by a free election.

If they feel threatened, then they are free to continue their education in another country. That sounds like a win-win. They can feel safer and more Americans get to study at U of M.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

This has nothing to do with prayer, public or private. The display of prayer shown on campus is a demonstration by Muslims of their defiance to the bias against them, and the circle of protesters around them is student statement that they are ready to protect their right. But the original threat was not about public displays of prayer, it was about a girl's dress. She was threatened with immolation for her dress, not her prayer habits.
Watch what the left do if a bunch of Christians pray in public on campus.

more

symbolic action

symbolic of what? For those who do not know----in the filth of shariah law-------ONLY muslims can pray publically----non muslims are barred from doing so in shariah adherent shit holes. -----the answer to my question is------ISLAMIC PUBLIC PRAYER is symbolic of Islamic TRIUMPHALISM -----
in common parlance "islam uber alles". When I was a kid---we used to play (that is my brothers and their friends played) KING OF THE MOUNTAIN. One boy stood up
on a mound-----or rock. ----and the other boys tried to knock him off. Islamic public prayer is a form of the playground
activity "KING OF THE MOUNTAIN"

ONLY muslims can pray publically.

only friday. and special place .not everywhere

I referred to the stench of shariah law------not some local ordinance in the shit hole Iran

U of M, where adults are playing with play doh and puppies because they are traumatized by a free election.
Deplorable!

Is any of this a horror show in your opinion, or is it only a horror show when its the other way around
The muslims have brought this on themselves and will continue acting this way as long as assholes try to justify and protect them.

Muslims Threaten Christians at California Church With Vile Message
Muslim Group’s Promise To “Wipe Christianity From The Face Of The Earth” No Hollow Threat | Vision America

Christians worship publicly all the time.

This is a manufactured alt right stupidity.

This has nothing to do with prayer, public or private. The display of prayer shown on campus is a demonstration by Muslims of their defiance to the bias against them, and the circle of protesters around them is student statement that they are ready to protect their right. But the original threat was not about public displays of prayer, it was about a girl's dress. She was threatened with immolation for her dress, not her prayer habits.
Muslims are the ones that criticize women's clothing. Maybe another Muslim didn't like her display of ankles like the shameless western harlot?

But the demonstration says nothing of the kind. It would only be meaningful if they kept a circle around her everywhere she went. It's just feelgoodism, the dogma of the left.

STFU
You should put a graphic warning on those photos. Not everyone gets as big a kick out of them as you do.

Deplorable!
U of M is nothing but a bunch of adult children with no concept of reality.

Muslims are the ones that criticize women's clothing. Maybe another Muslim didn't like her display of ankles like the shameless western harlot?

But the demonstration says nothing of the kind. It would only be meaningful if they kept a circle around her everywhere she went. It's just feelgoodism, the dogma of the left.
Yep, weasel. They should have just ignored the issue, made no 'flamboyant' statement of disgust but quietly gone about their business of indifference towards a fellow American by an emboldened hater. After all, she probably criticized Christian women's clothing anyway, right?

Forum List

Back