Almost $18.5 Trillion in debt.

Gingrich and the GOP Congress claim there was a surplus during the Clinton years thanks to them.
And it doesn't change the fact that Bush used that exact same accounting gimmick every year of his regime.

So to recap, it is OK for the GOP to claim a surplus during the Clinton years using an accounting gimmick, but not for Clinton for the exact same years.

You still didn't answer the question.

Yes or no.

Is taking money from SS borrowing?

$18.5 TRILLION in cumulative deficits with half trillion annual deficits is BAD but we ain't seen nothing yet, just wait until interest rates return to historical norms (or higher) and the effect of debt service becomes a self sustaining vicious cycle on operating budget deficits....

The Fed has hinted that they may raise interest rates soon....
Granted it might be a slight increase but with our debt over $18 trillion the slightest increase will be huge
when we have to make an interest payment on such a staggering number as $18 trillion...

Fed is talking about raising interest rates for the past six months.
So, why they haven't raised the rates?
While Yellen is hinting that rates "may go up in December", she's also saying that if outlook doesn't improve, rates may go negative. Really? I thought that jerk in the white house claims economy has recovered.

Almost 20 trillion in debt
125+ trillion in unfunded liabilities

The fiscal gap is far too large to ever pay off...

Gingrich and the GOP Congress claim there was a surplus during the Clinton years thanks to them.
And it doesn't change the fact that Bush used that exact same accounting gimmick every year of his regime.

So to recap, it is OK for the GOP to claim a surplus during the Clinton years using an accounting gimmick, but not for Clinton for the exact same years.

Yes or no.

I answered it every time. To the Right it is not borrowing when the GOp does it, it is only borrowing if the Democratic Party does it.

You may not like the answer because it exposes the absolute hypocrisy of CON$.

Yes or no.

I answered it every time. To the Right it is not borrowing when the GOp does it, it is only borrowing if the Democratic Party does it.

Are you stupid or something?

I don't care what you may think that right or left is saying about it. I am asking you.

Is taking money from SS borrowing? Yes or no.

Yes or no.

I don't care what you may think that right or left is saying about it. I am asking you.

It is not something I think, it is an absolute unassailable fact.

Yes or no.

What's wrong with you? Can't answer with yes or no?

1o3q6o.jpg

Yes or no.

What's wrong with you? Can't answer with yes or no?
According to the Right it is both, how many times do you have to be told? Don't you know that the Right have set themselves up as the absolute ultimate authorities on everything, so Who am I or you to disagree with them???

Forum List

Back