Almost $18.5 Trillion in debt.

every day this brainwashed left-wing loser comes here with charts and graphs and talking points that are easily picked apart.

he's far too much of a brainwashed Prog clown to be man enough to admit the Left's role in the very things he's crying about

How can you not know the S&P blamed the GOP??????

Duh!!!! No. Double Fucking DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

credit downgrade gop fault - Google Search
Obama is the leader of the Greatest Nation on Earth.

but when shit goes south, he blames others

why?

b/c morons can't think for themselves.

pussies like him can't man the fuck up, take responsibility and lead.

Can you even eat potatoes?

The only thing wrong is that you NumbNuts can't stand the fact that he's the president. Hell....you proved that before he was re elected:

He said it so smugly. He was quite proud of himself too. He and they lost. They put their BEST efforts to derail and defeat Obama, only to get their RW assess STOMPED to the ground.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

We are $18.5 Trillion in debt now.

If you could count to potato, you wouldn't be a leftist

One thing for sure....like most Republicans you think the foreign banks loaned all those trillions to Reagan and the Bushes tax free. Get Over It!! The interest paid on the existing debt since Obama took the helm has amounted to nearly $2 trillion. Damn strange....beginning with Reagan's tax cuts for the wealthy in the 1980's I haven't run into many Republicans who wanted to talk about the national debt. As far as what Obama's done:

1) Ended two hot wars
2) Cut unemployment from 7.4% to 5.1%
3) 67 consecutive months of job growth
4) Stock market has doubled the DOW
5) Had the best spending rate in 75 years

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Just hang with Fox News and continue to have that lost thought syndrome:

head-up-your-ass.jpg

Ended two wars? Hey do us a favor munchkin pick up a newspaper once in awhile....

Also please tell us, I am dying to know what policy did obama have to lower the Unemployment and why did all those jobs go to the states that didn't vote for him?

Obama is the leader of the Greatest Nation on Earth.

but when shit goes south, he blames others

why?

b/c morons can't think for themselves.

pussies like him can't man the fuck up, take responsibility and lead.

Can you even eat potatoes?

The only thing wrong is that you NumbNuts can't stand the fact that he's the president. Hell....you proved that before he was re elected:

He said it so smugly. He was quite proud of himself too. He and they lost. They put their BEST efforts to derail and defeat Obama, only to get their RW assess STOMPED to the ground.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

We are $18.5 Trillion in debt now.

If you could count to potato, you wouldn't be a leftist

One thing for sure....like most Republicans you think the foreign banks loaned all those trillions to Reagan and the Bushes tax free. Get Over It!! The interest paid on the existing debt since Obama took the helm has amounted to nearly $2 trillion. Damn strange....beginning with Reagan's tax cuts for the wealthy in the 1980's I haven't run into many Republicans who wanted to talk about the national debt. As far as what Obama's done:

1) Ended two hot wars
2) Cut unemployment from 7.4% to 5.1%
3) 67 consecutive months of job growth
4) Stock market has doubled the DOW
5) Had the best spending rate in 75 years

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Just hang with Fox News and continue to have that lost thought syndrome:

head-up-your-ass.jpg

Ended two wars? Hey do us a favor munchkin pick up a newspaper once in awhile....

Also please tell us, I am dying to know what policy did obama have to lower the Unemployment and why did all those jobs go to the states that didn't vote for him?

B/c all the movers are racist, that's why.

Cut unemployment from 7.4% to 5.1% then how come more people are unemployed now than before? hint, it's about racist potatoes
LIAR!

When Bush left office with a 7.4% UE rate there were 12 million unemployed, there are just under 8 million unemployed today. Only to the most stupid idiots is 8 more than 12.
go to post #1, click the link, read how many people are actually UE then come back and say your sorry.
Post 1 says that when Bush's U-3 rate was the 7.4% you cited the number unemployed was 12 million.
And I'm sorry you are such a STUPID :asshole:

Now if you want to use Bush's U-6 rate of 14.2% with 25.7 million "unemployed/underemployed" from post 1 to Obama's 10.0% U-6 rate with 15.4 million "unemployed/underemployed" from post 1 today, you are STILL a sorry assed LIAR!

Without borrowing...

Taking money from SS wasn't borrowing, right?
It wasn't borrowing when Bush did it according to the Right.
Just ask them about Bush's $160 billion 2007 deficit, but don't you dare use the exact same "accounting trick" to claim Clinton had a surplus.

But Boooosh!!! It's all Bush fault. Oh wait, Bush was after Clinton.

We're talking about Clinton surplus myth. There was no surplus, just moving money from one account to another.

Still care to actually answer the question, or you still gonna shit randomly?

Again, taking money from SS wasn't borrowing, right?

Without borrowing...

Just ask them about Bush's $160 billion 2007 deficit, but don't you dare use the exact same "accounting trick" to claim Clinton had a surplus.

We're talking about Clinton surplus myth. There was no surplus, just moving money from one account to another.

You can't handle the fact that the Right claims Bush had a $160 billion deficit in 2007 doing the exact same money movement, thus exposing the undeniable hypocritical double standard that is the trademark of the Right, as well as the GOP taking CREDIT for the Clinton surplus that the Right says was a myth for Clinton but reality for Gingrich and the GOP Congress.

Again, the Right says it was not borrowing when Bush borrowed $340 billion from SS in 2007 to claim a deficit of only $160 billion. so please explain why it wasn't borrowing for Bush but was for Clinton, but not for Gingrich and the GOP Congress.

I remember being pissed when it hit $100 billion.

Ya know how we try to explain to leftist that this much debt is bad and they don't seem to understand?

And you know how bent outta shape offended they get when they see this image;

31175886.jpg

I used to think is was b/c a heartless person was making fun of a retarded child.

But then it dawned on me.

They are made b/c they are jealous of the kid making it to potato when they can't.

How do you explain economics to someone that can't count to potato?
You can't

and that explains all their replies to our pleas to not spend more money, not enlarge the government, not pass more useless and redundant laws.

Look at this
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The debt increases by $10k every second, every single second of everyday. That's $860 million a day.

And the top candidates for the dnc will gleefully increase it. They are getting cheered for their plans to increase the debt.

but potatoes are racist, brown on the outside and white on the inside, so I guess that makes it ok.
Dickhead Cheyney said deficits DON'T MATTER remember??? , no problem we will just put 2 of the longest most expensive wars in history on the credit card, no worries:deal:..

Without borrowing...

You can't handle the fact that the Right claims Bush had a $160 billion deficit in 2007 doing the exact same money movement, thus exposing the undeniable hypocritical double standard that is the trademark of the Right, as well as the GOP taking CREDIT for the Clinton surplus that the Right says was a myth for Clinton but reality for Gingrich and the GOP Congress.

We're talking about Clinton.
There was no surplus during Clinton, it was all accounting gimmick.

Again, the Right says it was not borrowing when Bush borrowed $340 billion from SS in 2007 to claim a deficit of only $160 billion. so please explain why it wasn't borrowing for Bush but was for Clinton, but not for Gingrich and the GOP Congress.

Answer the damn question! Is taking money from SS borrowing or not?

Ya know how we try to explain to leftist that this much debt is bad and they don't seem to understand?

31175886.jpg

I used to think is was b/c a heartless person was making fun of a retarded child.

They are made b/c they are jealous of the kid making it to potato when they can't.

You can't

and that explains all their replies to our pleas to not spend more money, not enlarge the government, not pass more useless and redundant laws.

Look at this

The debt increases by $10k every second, every single second of everyday. That's $860 million a day.

And the top candidates for the dnc will gleefully increase it. They are getting cheered for their plans to increase the debt.

but potatoes are racist, brown on the outside and white on the inside, so I guess that makes it ok.
Dickhead Cheyney said deficits DON'T MATTER remember??? , no problem we will just put 2 of the longest most expensive wars in history on the credit card, no worries:deal:..

Dickhead was a dumbass ... federal deficits add to the national debt ... very few RW's know the difference.

Without borrowing...

We're talking about Clinton.
There was no surplus during Clinton, it was all accounting gimmick.
Gingrich and the GOP Congress claim there was a surplus during the Clinton years thanks to them.
And it doesn't change the fact that Bush used that exact same accounting gimmick every year of his regime.

So to recap, it is OK for the GOP to claim a surplus during the Clinton years using an accounting gimmick, but not for Clinton for the exact same years.

Cut unemployment from 7.4% to 5.1% then how come more people are unemployed now than before? hint, it's about racist potatoes
LIAR!

When Bush left office with a 7.4% UE rate there were 12 million unemployed, there are just under 8 million unemployed today. Only to the most stupid idiots is 8 more than 12.
go to post #1, click the link, read how many people are actually UE then come back and say your sorry.
Post 1 says that when Bush's U-3 rate was the 7.4% you cited the number unemployed was 12 million.

Now if you want to use Bush's U-6 rate of 14.2% with 25.7 million "unemployed/underemployed" from post 1 to Obama's 10.0% U-6 rate with 15.4 million "unemployed/underemployed" from post 1 today, you are STILL a sorry assed LIAR!
today, 15.4 million actual UE
this date 2008 13.6 UE

obama helped put ~ 2 million more on UE

you see the numbers, but deny them. Why? I must know. Do you hate America so much that you ignore the facts? Do you think your party leaders give a fuck, when the numbers say they dont?

Can you see that you are actually choosing your party over the country?

31175886.jpg

You can't

Look at this

I'll repeat for the slow readers and type this using 1 finger at a time.

$18.5 Trillion in DEBT.

Hope that helps.

And Cheyney is not in Ofc and hasn't been for 7 years.

$18.5 TRILLION in cumulative deficits with half trillion annual deficits is BAD but we ain't seen nothing yet, just wait until interest rates return to historical norms (or higher) and the effect of debt service becomes a self sustaining vicious cycle on operating budget deficits....

The Fed has hinted that they may raise interest rates soon....
Granted it might be a slight increase but with our debt over $18 trillion the slightest increase will be huge
when we have to make an interest payment on such a staggering number as $18 trillion...

$18.5 TRILLION in cumulative deficits with half trillion annual deficits is BAD but we ain't seen nothing yet, just wait until interest rates return to historical norms (or higher) and the effect of debt service becomes a self sustaining vicious cycle on operating budget deficits....

The Fed has hinted that they may raise interest rates soon....
Granted it might be a slight increase but with our debt over $18 trillion the slightest increase will be huge
when we have to make an interest payment on such a staggering number as $18 trillion...
it's going up $10k a second now

LIAR!

this date 2008 13.6 UE

you see the numbers, but deny them. Why? I must know. Do you hate America so much that you ignore the facts? Do you think your party leaders give a fuck, when the numbers say they dont?

This date in 2008 is meaningless, which is why you cling to it, Bush was still in the process of destroying the economy.

When Bush left office in Jan 2009 the U-6 rate was 14.2% and there were 25.7 unemployed/underemployed.

Thank you St Ronnie and the GOP for turning this country from a creditor nation to a debtor nation.

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

Obama is a lot like Reagan in that one respect.

No, Obama isn't at all like Reagan in that one respect. Yearly deficits have fallen every single year Obama's been President while they dramatically rose under President Reagan.

It has already been shown that 75% of Obama's debt is Republican debt from spending initiatives on 2 wars, Medicare Part D, extending the Bush Tax Cuts, and the Dept. of Homeland Security, all of which were not Obama's spending.

Leave it to the right-wing to abdicate all responsibility on a matter in which they're the master of the universe at debt creation.

Under Presidents McCain or Romney, a massive war infrastructure in Iraq would still be in place and even the Bush Tax Cuts on the wealthy would have remained AND been cut even further. Under a Republican President right now, the debt would be well over $20 trillion.

Thank you St Ronnie and the GOP for turning this country from a creditor nation to a debtor nation.

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

Obama is a lot like Reagan in that one respect.

No, Obama isn't at all like Reagan in that one respect. Yearly deficits have fallen every single year Obama's been President while they dramatically rose under President Reagan.

It has already been shown that 75% of Obama's debt is Republican debt from spending initiatives on 2 wars, Medicare Part D, extending the Bush Tax Cuts, and the Dept. of Homeland Security, all of which were not Obama's spending.

Leave it to the right-wing to abdicate all responsibility on a matter in which they're the master of the universe at debt creation.

Under Presidents McCain or Romney, a massive war infrastructure in Iraq would still be in place and even the Bush Tax Cuts on the wealthy would have remained AND been cut even further. Under a Republican President right now, the debt would be well over $20 trillion.

Bush had already signed an agreement to pull out of Iraq before he left office. The only thing left was to negotiate a Status of Forces agreement to leave a small residual force in Iraq and Obama was not interested in doing that. It would not have been a 'massive war infrastructure' whatever that is. Obama did triple the number of troops in Afghanistan which added to the debt.

The Bush tax cuts were on every single taxpayer and 'Bush Tax Cuts on the wealthy' talking point is tiresome. Obama had two years of a Democrat controlled Congress to raise income taxes and didn't do anything but whine about them and he is the one that extended them.

TARP was enacted by Bush and caused a large part of the deficit in 2009. Obama voted for TARP and added in the GM bailout to enrich the Union after he took office.

LIAR!

this date 2008 13.6 UE

This date in 2008 is meaningless, which is why you cling to it, Bush was still in the process of destroying the economy.

When Bush left office in Jan 2009 the U-6 rate was 14.2% and there were 25.7 unemployed/underemployed.
boom

party over country

Forum List

Back