Alternative platforms for holocaust denying nazis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A UK-registered technology company with British directors is behind a global platform used by neo-Nazis to upload footage of racist killings.

BitChute, which was used in the dissemination of far-right propaganda during the protests in London and elsewhere this month, has hosted films of terror attacks and thousands of antisemitic videos which have been viewed over three million times.

I post this as a public service. I hope that it helps the whining brats on here who have problems with twitter and facebook. There are places where you can mix with your own kind and not infect decent folk.

A UK-registered technology company with British directors is behind a global platform used by neo-Nazis to upload footage of racist killings.

BitChute, which was used in the dissemination of far-right propaganda during the protests in London and elsewhere this month, has hosted films of terror attacks and thousands of antisemitic videos which have been viewed over three million times.

I post this as a public service. I hope that it helps the whining brats on here who have problems with twitter and facebook. There are places where you can mix with your own kind and not infect decent folk.
Correct.

This illustrates that there is ample opportunity for rightwing racists and bigots to spread their message of fear and hate online absent access to FB, Twitter, and other like online entities – the internet is indeed infinite.

It also illustrates the idiocy of rightists who want social media platforms such as FB to be subject to ‘government regulation’; FB is not a ‘monopoly.’

Correct.

This illustrates that there is ample opportunity for rightwing racists and bigots to spread their message of fear and hate online absent access to FB, Twitter, and other like online entities – the internet is indeed infinite.

It also illustrates the idiocy of rightists who want social media platforms such as FB to be subject to ‘government regulation’; FB is not a ‘monopoly.’
The article lists several platforms that seem to welcome gutter trash. Its like the net was invented to spread poison.

Another platform for anti-Semitic speech seems to be ...

... the UK Labour Party.

Correct.

The article lists several platforms that seem to welcome gutter trash. Its like the net was invented to spread poison.
…or rightwing hate groups can create their own online venues.

It’s usually at this point a rightist will whine about how popular FB is, that FB should be forced by government to accommodate rightwing hate speech because to deny conservatives access to the platform is to disallow the broadest possible dissemination of rightwing hate speech.

Needless to say, this is specious sophistry: that FB is successful at what it does doesn’t justify the platform be forced by government to allow hate speech.

It could be a very useful tool in gathering all the information - names addresses of these bastards so as to lock them up when we come to power.

... the UK Labour Party.
That is a fallacy designed to stop criticism of Israel's policies in Palestine.

That one’s been done too.

To death.

"I'm not antisemitic ... just antizionist"

-- the PC way to say you hate Jews.

Absolutely.

Read number four.

Omission of historical facts shape biased misconceptions of events for political gain: “Palestinians remain stateless and impoverished, while Israelis are independent and relatively prosperous” — while conveniently failing to mention that Palestinian (leaders) are the number one recipients of foreign aid per capita worldwide, squandering funds, maintaining Palestinian poverty, and rejecting the legal terms of statehood — and peace — now over six times.

So then people only have the right to love jews or be thrown in jail, like in germany?

In Russia, for example, if you post this cartoon in your social account Jew Putin will throw you behind bar at least for ten years

jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg

Before posting your trash please to explain the difference

Jews%2Bdefine%2Bhatespeech.gif

... the UK Labour Party.

Most of Israelis are fake Jews, they are Khazarians who embraced Judaism.
The truth is almost all true Jewish tribes were disappeared through history.
The people calling themselves Jews are Turks from Caucasus and have no rights for Palestine

HMYWRmmeaDH090Zl_r_JQf2Z68mbPMorT-tzm4IYemw.jpg

... the UK Labour Party.

Most of Israelis are fake Jews, they are Khazarians who embraced Judaism.
The truth is almost all true Jewish tribes were disappeared through history.
The people calling themselves Jews are Turks from Caucasus and have no rights for Palestine

HMYWRmmeaDH090Zl_r_JQf2Z68mbPMorT-tzm4IYemw.jpg

This again.....

:102:

Before posting your trash please to explain the difference

Jews%2Bdefine%2Bhatespeech.gif
The difference is that you dumbasses are constantly whining that criticizing of Blacks or Muslims is considered as a hate speech. And now you claim otherwise.

Forum List

Back