Always remember Islam is never involved in a mass shooting. Only Christianity.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Muslim US citizen is named as black-clad suspect who burst into government holiday party with a woman and massacred at least 14
  • Two suspects were killed by police in San Bernardino after a mass shooting at a conference center today
  • Police said 14 people died and a further 17 wounded after suspects opened fire at the Inland Regional Center
  • San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the suspects, a male and a female, were dressed in 'assault-style' clothing and carrying handguns and assault rifles
  • A third person has been detained and a fourth suspect is believed to be on the run, the FBI said
  • Rampage reportedly sparked after gunman had an argument at a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center
  • It is not known if he left of his own accord or was kicked out, but sources say he returned heavily armed
  • Cops were in a dramatic standoff with the suspects after reports that up to three people were on the loose
  • Suspects reportedly threw pipe bombs out of the windows of their SUV before they were taken down by police
  • Armed police, armored vehicles and dozens of cop cars lined up along streets with helicopters overhead
  • An officer was taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries after the standoff on a residential street
  • San Bernardino Fire Department sent out the first tweet about shooting in progress at 11am local time
  • Suspects fled in a black SUV and a bomb squad used a robot to detonate an apparent explosive device they left
  • The San Bernardino center was hosting a Christmas party for county employees Wednesday morning
Two suspects killed after California mass shooting

Here's where I actually feel very sorry for the Muslim community. I think it's really over the top that we expect Muslims to have to apologize whenever a radicalized whack job who just happens to be Muslim goes bonkers and slaughters people.

I was really tired when I put the OP up and I can't edit it but I should have added that I was targeting apologists in the media.

I was reading at Red State that a writer at the Guardian suggested that we should assassinate all the board members of the NRA. CNN, Alan Colmes and Bloomberg made sure they found out where the closest Planned Parenthood was.

They were frothing at the mouth and praying it was another white Christian Tea party activist.

It's wearing thin.

Mod Edit per OP request

Last edited by a moderator:
I might agree if CAIR hadn't already had a press conference to condemn the actions of these muslims.

It's wearing thin.

Muslim US citizen is named as black-clad suspect who burst into government holiday party with a woman and massacred at least 14
  • Two suspects were killed by police in San Bernardino after a mass shooting at a conference center today
  • Police said 14 people died and a further 17 wounded after suspects opened fire at the Inland Regional Center
  • San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said the suspects, a male and a female, were dressed in 'assault-style' clothing and carrying handguns and assault rifles
  • A third person has been detained and a fourth suspect is believed to be on the run, the FBI said
  • Rampage reportedly sparked after gunman had an argument at a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center
  • It is not known if he left of his own accord or was kicked out, but sources say he returned heavily armed
  • Cops were in a dramatic standoff with the suspects after reports that up to three people were on the loose
  • Suspects reportedly threw pipe bombs out of the windows of their SUV before they were taken down by police
  • Armed police, armored vehicles and dozens of cop cars lined up along streets with helicopters overhead
  • An officer was taken to hospital with non life-threatening injuries after the standoff on a residential street
  • San Bernardino Fire Department sent out the first tweet about shooting in progress at 11am local time
  • Suspects fled in a black SUV and a bomb squad used a robot to detonate an apparent explosive device they left
  • The San Bernardino center was hosting a Christmas party for county employees Wednesday morning
Two suspects killed after California mass shooting

I see what you did there.

Liberals are always correctly claiming that righties don't view Christian terrorists as terrorists -

so rather than admit you think its OK to shoot up an abortion clinic - you just did a flip-a-roo and pretended like the opposite is true.

nice.

Getting kicked out of a party because you're being disruptive, and going on a shooting spree are two different things.

The person was kicked out of the party that happened the day before because they were being disruptive. I think that they were casing the joint.

They didn't attack until the next day, after they had cased the joint. If they really wanted to make a statement, wouldn't they have attacked during the party? Killing those who are differently abled would make more of a terrorist statement, and they might have been able to kill more.

No, there was no party crashed by terrorists. That is a made up thing from the right wing media.

I missed it-------how did dancer justify shooting up abortion clinics? (?????)
No one knows what TD is actually trying to say.
I do.

She's saying you want to ignore Islamic terrorism but focus on white mass-shooters......assuming they're Christians the moment they're identified as white.........but these whites were Muslim....much to the left's chagrin.

We don't know the motive yet. Although, based on the evidence, this attack looks like it was planned a long time before the party.
Of course you can't figure it out.

How could you.

These pissed off Muslims hosed down a Christmas party.....

Duuuuh!!!:slap:

If they gave awards for being a dumbass you'd have yet another one to add to your massive collection.:stupid:

We don't know the motive yet. Although, based on the evidence, this attack looks like it was planned a long time before the party.

Some attack was planned by the looks of things, not necessarily this one. It`s probably useless to speculate on a dead terrorists motive but I have to wonder what would inspire an attack on a facility that provides services for thousands of people with disabilities. It`s a very corrupt, demented world inside such a person`s head.

Some attack was planned by the looks of things, not necessarily this one. It`s probably useless to speculate on a dead terrorists motive but I have to wonder what would inspire an attack on a facility that provides services for thousands of people with disabilities. It`s a very corrupt, demented world inside such a person`s head.

do you have any idea as to how traditional muslims view persons with
disabilities?

I do.

She's saying you want to ignore Islamic terrorism but focus on white mass-shooters......assuming they're Christians the moment they're identified as white.........but these whites were Muslim....much to the left's chagrin.

Mud----I am a registered democrat--- what does "white" have to do with
anything? arabs are caucasions. ----Iranians are caucasions ----and----NEVER
suggest otherwise to an Iranian-----persons of south east asia are caucasion.
Muslims from the Balkans are often VERY white---blond and blue-eyed. Are you
from Alabama?

I do.

from Alabama?
Well, there's an interesting twist.

I do.

from Alabama?
Well, there's an interesting twist.

what got twisted?

Unfortunately for Obama and his desire to bring in thousands of Syrian Muslims, the simple fact that this latest mass shooting was perpetrated by Muslims - for whatever reason - will drive, right or wrong, the argument and 'justification' NOT to bring the 'refugees' here now.

The fact that these shooters were Muslim yet NOT 'widows and orphans' will drive a narrative / argument against Obama's plan. In response, right or wrong, I predict Obama will move to defuse this narrative by claiming this attack to be a case of 'workplace violence' / 'disgruntled employee' violence, perhaps correctly (we don't know yet).

The fact that they are Muslim, though, will fuel the concern over national security, American safety, Islamic Extremist / ISIS fear, valid or not.

I would like to know from the FBI is this / these individuals were at all among the reported 1,000 open cases of theirs regarding ISIS or if this was just a random / completely unexpected / unsuspected event. My guess right now is these guys were never on the FBI's RADAR.

Unfortunately for Obama and his desire to bring in thousands of Syrian Muslims, the simple fact that this latest mass shooting was perpetrated by Muslims - for whatever reason - will drive, right or wrong, the argument and 'justification' NOT to bring the 'refugees' here now.

The fact that these shooters were Muslim yet NOT 'widows and orphans' will drive a narrative / argument against Obama's plan. In response, right or wrong, I predict Obama will move to defuse this narrative by claiming this attack to be a case of 'workplace violence' / 'disgruntled employee' violence, perhaps correctly (we don't know yet).

The fact that they are Muslim, though, will fuel the concern over national security, American safety, Islamic Extremist / ISIS fear, valid or not.

I would like to know from the FBI is this / these individuals were at all among the reported 1,000 open cases of theirs regarding ISIS or if this was just a random / completely unexpected / unsuspected event. My guess right now is these guys were never on the FBI's RADAR.
The current Muslim American population is around 3 million.
Look at the carnage they've been causing.

Forum List

Back