Am I the only one?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death

Nope. You are not the only one. I couldn't give a rats ass about a bunch of phoney politician's kissing MCCain's rotting ass for show.

If anything it underlines the lengths these assholes will go to for political power.

No, you're not the only one.

Hell, they buried Lincoln in less time, and he was shipped on a train that might have averaged 20 mph.

Its been a week since McCain died, and they are burying him today.

It took them 3 weeks from the time of Lincolns assassination til the day of his burial.

stop making up stupid shit,

Hell, they buried Lincoln in less time, and he was shipped on a train that might have averaged 20 mph.

It took them 3 weeks from the time of Lincolns assassination til the day of his burial.

Humorless twit.

Sarchasm: the difference in meaning between the literal interpretation of a sarcastic statement and the intended meaning.

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

Humorless twit.

Sarchasm: the difference in meaning between the literal interpretation of a sarcastic statement and the intended meaning.

noun
  1. the telling of lies, or false statements; untruthfulness:
adjective
  1. telling or containing lies; deliberately untruthful; deceitful; false: a lying report.

You are correct that he didn't represent you as you don't live in AridZona.

And yet, yesterday you took the exact opposite stance about the governor of Florida who doesn't represent you either.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

NO you aren't because McCain WAS a PHONY!!!

Here is what Ross Perot thought of McCain...

Carol McCain John McCain's first wife
She was the woman McCain dreamed of during his long incarceration and torture in Vietnam’s infamous ‘Hanoi Hilton’ prison and the woman who faithfully stayed at home looking after the children and waiting anxiously for news.
But when McCain returned to America in 1973 to a fanfare of publicity and a handshake from Richard Nixon, he discovered his wife had been disfigured in a terrible car crash three years earlier. Her car had skidded on icy roads into a telegraph pole on Christmas Eve, 1969.
Her pelvis and one arm were shattered by the impact and she suffered massive internal injuries.

She told The Mail on Sunday how McCain divorced her in 1980 and married Cindy, 18 years his junior and the heir to an Arizona brewing fortune, just one month later.
he says. ‘My accident is well recorded. I had 23 operations, I am five inches shorter than I used to be and I was in hospital for six months.
It was just awful, but it wasn’t the reason for my divorce. ‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25.
You know that happens...it just does.’

But Ross Perot, who paid McCain's ex first wife's medical bills all those years ago, now believes the American people have been taken in by a man who is unusually slick and cruel – even by the standards of modern politics.

"McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory,’ he said.
After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history.’
The wife John McCain callously left behind | Daily Mail Online

Utter contempt for McCain and his MSM pandering is exemplified by his 2004 birthday party HE threw for himself!
Senator John McCain gathered at a restaurant uptown with some of the biggest stars in journalism to celebrate his birthday.
Among those mingling over cocktails and fine French food with Mr. McCain and his wife, Cindy, were Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Bob Schieffer, Maureen Dowd, Tim Russert
Guests at McCain's 2004 Birthday Party: Brokaw, Jennings, Schieffer, Dowd & Russert

So of course the BIASED MSM wanted McCain to be president!
Encouraged him to do so!
And McCain being the egomaniac that he was BELIEVED the MSM had his BACK!

No wonder McCain was so gullible after all he graduated NEARLY LAST in his class!

McCain was a blown up MSM Dodo bird. Designed by the MSM to run the worst candidate against Obama... the puffed McCain and then BAM when nominated totally turned the guns on him favoring Obama. BUT as McCain was wont to do... HE NEVER SAW IT COMING! He was so full of himself he totally defended the MSM!

No... I'm sorry I turned my back on the McCain funeral this morning. Shutting off any intrusion by this egotistical, truly naive and frankly ignorant son of the real hero...his DAD!

So don't feel like you are the only one speaking TRUTH to HYPOCRISY!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

NO you aren't because McCain WAS a PHONY!!!

Here is what Ross Perot thought of McCain...

Carol McCain John McCain's first wife
She was the woman McCain dreamed of during his long incarceration and torture in Vietnam’s infamous ‘Hanoi Hilton’ prison and the woman who faithfully stayed at home looking after the children and waiting anxiously for news.
But when McCain returned to America in 1973 to a fanfare of publicity and a handshake from Richard Nixon, he discovered his wife had been disfigured in a terrible car crash three years earlier. Her car had skidded on icy roads into a telegraph pole on Christmas Eve, 1969.
Her pelvis and one arm were shattered by the impact and she suffered massive internal injuries.

She told The Mail on Sunday how McCain divorced her in 1980 and married Cindy, 18 years his junior and the heir to an Arizona brewing fortune, just one month later.
he says. ‘My accident is well recorded. I had 23 operations, I am five inches shorter than I used to be and I was in hospital for six months.
It was just awful, but it wasn’t the reason for my divorce. ‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25.
You know that happens...it just does.’

But Ross Perot, who paid McCain's ex first wife's medical bills all those years ago, now believes the American people have been taken in by a man who is unusually slick and cruel – even by the standards of modern politics.

"McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory,’ he said.
After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history.’
The wife John McCain callously left behind | Daily Mail Online

Utter contempt for McCain and his MSM pandering is exemplified by his 2004 birthday party HE threw for himself!
Senator John McCain gathered at a restaurant uptown with some of the biggest stars in journalism to celebrate his birthday.
Among those mingling over cocktails and fine French food with Mr. McCain and his wife, Cindy, were Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Bob Schieffer, Maureen Dowd, Tim Russert
Guests at McCain's 2004 Birthday Party: Brokaw, Jennings, Schieffer, Dowd & Russert

So of course the BIASED MSM wanted McCain to be president!
Encouraged him to do so!
And McCain being the egomaniac that he was BELIEVED the MSM had his BACK!

No wonder McCain was so gullible after all he graduated NEARLY LAST in his class!

McCain was a blown up MSM Dodo bird. Designed by the MSM to run the worst candidate against Obama... the puffed McCain and then BAM when nominated totally turned the guns on him favoring Obama. BUT as McCain was wont to do... HE NEVER SAW IT COMING! He was so full of himself he totally defended the MSM!

No... I'm sorry I turned my back on the McCain funeral this morning. Shutting off any intrusion by this egotistical, truly naive and frankly ignorant son of the real hero...his DAD!

So don't feel like you are the only one speaking TRUTH to HYPOCRISY!!!!
That is the fourth time, (that I know of) you have posted that cut and paste.

I suggest you check the rules on crossposting, and spamming, before you post it again

The media instantly promotes any Republican who attacks Trump to sainthood.

You are correct that he didn't represent you as you don't live in AridZona.

And yet, yesterday you took the exact opposite stance about the governor of Florida who doesn't represent you either.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Yo, I Wonder If McCain Will Be Excepted In Heaven? Or Will The Devil Snatch Him, And He Ends Up Next To KKK Member Democrat Robert Byrd? Just Saying!!!

"GTP"
:abgg2q.jpg:

Humorless twit.

Inaccurate information = wrong.

The media instantly promotes any Republican who attacks Trump to sainthood.

I guess it’s good I’m already a saint. I won’t have to face that Temptation

Humorless twit.

Bullshit. It's not 'sarcasm' (learn to spell please) when you phrased it as you did.

You phrased it as a factual statement and used that 'stat' for humor...it ain't sarcasm.

But, now that you have been proven wrong, you are trying to cover up your mistake by claiming you were not serious.

Pretty lame and weak.

Next time you are flat out proven wrong...at least have the guts to admit it.

No doubt your reply to this will be a complete waste of time...so I will not bother reading it.

Have a wonderful day.

Wrong.

As a member of the US Senate how McCain voted had an impact on every American, as is the case with all members of Congress.

And McCain was wrong on most of the issues – it was perfectly appropriate and consistent to have opposed McCain when he was wrong on an issue while acknowledging his courage and honorable service to the American people.

Wrong.

As a member of the US Senate how McCain voted had an impact on every American, as is the case with all members of Congress.

And McCain was wrong on most of the issues – it was perfectly appropriate and consistent to have opposed McCain when he was wrong on an issue while acknowledging his courage and honorable service to the American people.
In other words, he was a douchebag who had no principles of any kind.

Bullshit. It's not 'sarcasm' (learn to spell please) when you phrased it as you did.

You phrased it as a factual statement and used that 'stat' for humor...it ain't sarcasm.

But, now that you have been proven wrong, you are trying to cover up your mistake by claiming you were not serious.

Pretty lame and weak.

Next time you are flat out proven wrong...at least have the guts to admit it.

No doubt your reply to this will be a complete waste of time...so I will not bother reading it.

Have a wonderful day.
You have to be trying to be this stupid...."Sarchasm" is a sniglet (i.e. a non-word that should be a word)...In this instance, it signified the distance between the farcical comment and the dullards who cant see the humor , you dullard....I was also employing exaggeration and hyperbole...But such things go right over the heads of humorless moonbat drips.

Have a nice day, dickweed

Forum List

Back