Amazing how ignorant people are of Trump's taxes, write-offs AND INCOME!!!

So you actually believe Trump admitted to tax evasion?

First off, that is a nitpick of the many evidence backed allegations brought against him in my post.

And yes, he obviously admitted to tax evasion. Not tax avoidance. Were you paying attention? He admitted it when being accused of paying no federal taxation.

Come back to me when you want to defend him from the hundreds of thousands of rich and poor alike that he has exploited and cheated. We can start with my entire post, rather than just nitpicking.

The MSM and idiots galore are having an organism!

Having an organism?

The MSM with its worshiping zombies has evolved to be an organism in itself. The drones will listen anything they say, not to their benefit. It's clear that they are far past the point where they could even recognize what "news" or "journalism" means. It's all dishonest attack pieces masqueraded as news now.

Two armies of drones accusing the other side of being an army of drones.

The level of endearing irony actually pisses me off.

Two armies of drones accusing the other side of being an army of drones.

The level of endearing irony actually pisses me off.
You're obviously a HIllary drone accusing Trump supporters of being drones. Hypocrisy, thy name is Onyx.

So you actually believe Trump admitted to tax evasion?

First off, that is a nitpick of the many evidence backed allegations brought against him in my post.

And yes, he obviously admitted to tax evasion. Not tax avoidance. Were you paying attention? He admitted it when being accused of paying no federal taxation.

Come back to me when you want to defend him from the hundreds of thousands of rich and poor alike that he has exploited and cheated. We can start with my entire post, rather than just nitpicking.

Where did Trump admit to tax evasion? Paying no federal income taxes does not equate to tax evasion.

You're obviously a HIllary drone accusing Trump supporters of being drones. Hypocrisy, thy name is Onyx.

Deflection.

It is an effective defense mechanism when deep inside you know that you are backing an egotistical and incompetent villain.

Paying no federal income taxes does not equate to tax evasion.

Another show of uneducation.

Tax evasion constitutes not paying federal income taxes. Do you honestly believe Donald owes nothing to the IRS each year?

And before you go on some tangent about all his tax dues being deducted, consider this: It is completely fucking implausible unless he is engaged in fraud or paying someone off!

Deflection.

It is an effective defense mechanism when deep inside you know that you are backing an egotistical and incompetent villain.

The only thing you are correct about is that he has a big ego. Name one politician who doesn't. Hillary's record of incompetence and criminality is legendary. Yet, you see nothing about her to criticize. You just suck her butthole.

Tax evasion constitutes not paying federal income taxes. Do you honestly believe Donald owes nothing to the IRS each year?

And before you go on some tangent about all his tax dues being deducted, consider this: It is completely fucking implausible unless he is engaged in fraud or paying someone off!

You almost got it right. Tax evasion consists of not paying federal income taxes that you legally owe.

Learn the law before you rush in to spout your ignorance.

It's not implausible that someone owes no taxes. It happens all the time. For example, the NYT paid no taxes in 2014.

The only thing you are correct about is that he has a big ego. Name one politician who doesn't.

The ones who are profiting as opposed to glory digging.

Donald is doing both.

Yet, you see nothing about her to criticize. You just suck her butthole.

I have plenty to criticize about Hillary Clinton.

The fact that I am not criticizing her at the moment is not an admission of support or apology.

Wait, why am I repeating myself for the twelfth time?

You almost got it right. Tax evasion consists of not paying federal income taxes that you legally owe.

Again, no shit.

Do you really believe Donald legally owes nothing to the IRS? He was accused of paying no federal income tax. Tell me, in what nonexistent reality would Donald have all his taxes deducted if he is not engaged in fraud or bribery. Well, there is one more explanation. If he is broke, and I believe he is all of the above.

Now how about you defend all the allegations I made, and the allegations that have been made by countless others claiming to have been exploited and cheated by Donald Trump.

I even forgot some scandals in all my excitement. Trump University and Trump Foundation. The scandal count is too high to count, and this is the stuff he was caught with. Imagine all the crookery that was never brought to public attention.

Last edited:
bripat9643 By the way, before you call me a Hillary apologist again, just consider that you are doing all of the defending.

The MSM and idiots galore are having an organism! Trump had according this article:

The Times, which hired tax experts to analyze the records, determined that “tax rules that are especially advantageous to wealthy filers would have allowed Mr. Trump to use his $916 million loss to cancel out an equivalent amount of taxable income over an 18-year period” -- more than $50 million a year.

Bombshell report on Trump taxes sends GOP nominee reeling

Now think just for a moment. Trump had according to the above "experts" then $50 million a year in
Taxable income to not pay taxes on! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

hmmm....
Let's see.. Assume Trump had businesses with total assets of $2 billion for those last 18 years.
And if Trump earned the average annual returns in long-term real estate investing vary by the area of concentration in the sector. Average 20-year returns in the commercial real estate slightly outperform the S&P 500 Index, running at around 9.5%.

Investopedia What average annual return is typical for a long term investment in the real estate sector?

HMMMMM...
Average real estate holdings of $2 billion over 18 years at 9.5% equals $190 million a year!
$190 million in ROI (for you dummies... Return on Investment) with operating expenses of 50%
leaves $95 million taxable income LESS the notorious $50 million TAX LOSS carry forward LEAVES
$45 million TAXABLE INCOME you idiots!

THAT IS IF HE COULD EVEN WRITE OFF $50 MILLION A YEAR IN LOSSES!
Why doesn't Trump release his tax returns and straighten this all out

What we do know......Trump the great businessman lost a billion dollars in just one year

He is now a serial moocher who refuses to pay taxes

Freeloader Donny
Why doesn't he release his returns?
Two reasons.

1. Because by-law he doesn't have to and his lawyers recommend that he doesn't.
  2. If he releases them, it just gives the media more stuff to lie about.
God, you're funny.
Accurate and honest.......which seems to be a joke to kunts like you.

Does Donny Freeloader even need to release his taxes now?
The NYT story reveals everything that was always suspected

Donny is not the businessman he claims to be and doesn't pay taxes

If he has proof otherwise, he can provide it

It's not implausible that someone owes no taxes. It happens all the time. For example, the NYT paid no taxes in 2014.
Neither did Al Sharpton.

Yep......no need now cuz you fuckers have already decided what's in em anyway.

Yep......no need now cuz you fuckers have already decided what's in em anyway.

Damn...did Hillary play Trump or what?

First she hits him on his Miss Piggy comments and Trump can only respond on how fat she was

Then she hits him on he doesn't pay taxes and he admits it. Then the NYT releases he lost almost a billion in a year....Some businessman

Forum List

Back