Amazon worker attacks elderly white woman

This is likely due to the anti-white hysteria that is all over today, that leaves non-whites believing they are now entitled to assault any white person.
Please show us one statement where ANYONE of common sense has advocated that it is OK to harm white folks. Show us ONE person who has tried to defend this woman assaulting this elderly woman.

Your hero Paul essian wants to murder white children. He has publicly made that statement in threads YOU WERE IN.
Who the hell is Paul Essian and when did I agree with him harming white children.

See folks a lie doesn't care who tells it.

Paul is a frequent poster in your black racist threads. You asked for examples of blacks wanting to kill whites.

Actually I asked for an example of folks defending someone black who has harmed white folks. It is obvious you know Paul and I don't.
I gave you one. I didn't say you agreed. See folks, when confronted by facts, brutha here lies and tries to deflect.

Actually you didn't, you posted a lie trying to connect me to someone you claim wants to harm white children.

This is likely due to the anti-white hysteria that is all over today, that leaves non-whites believing they are now entitled to assault any white person.
Please show us one statement where ANYONE of common sense has advocated that it is OK to harm white folks. Show us ONE person who has tried to defend this woman assaulting this elderly woman.
1) "Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead... or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone." -- Montel Williams

2) “F*ck that dude. I’ll smack that f*cker’s comb-over right off his f*cking scalp. Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, I’d punch him in his f*cking face. And that’s not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Don’t let me anywhere within a block.”– Rapper Everlast on Donald Trump

3) “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” — Bill Maher

4) “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” — The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy

5) “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

6) “Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, we’ve been watching intifada in Palestine, we’ve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? How come we don’t have an intifada in this country? Because it seem to me, that we are comfortable in where we are, watching CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, and all these mainstream… giving us a window to the world while the world is being managed from Washington, from New York, from every other place in here in San Francisco: Chevron, Bechtel, [Carlyle?] Group, Halliburton; every one of those lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving individuals are in our country and we’re sitting here and watching the world pass by, people being bombed, and it’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every – They’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet.” U.C. Berkeley Lecturer Hatem Bazian fires up the crowd at an anti-war rally by calling for an American intifada

7) "That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks." -- Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa

8) “..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch.” — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club

9) “Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places

10) “But the victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that. But in the U.S., we don’t die for speaking our minds. Or we’re not supposed to anyway. Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy, who posted that it would be “Freaking Awesome” if hateful Ann Coulter was named head of Homeland Security.” — Linda Stasi, New York Daily News,on a victim murdered in the San Bernadino terrorist attack

11) “Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams.” — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)

12) “If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom!” — Democratic Talk Radio’s Stephen Crockett

13) “May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.” — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter

14) “Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it's FUNNY, not because he's a #GOPmurderbro.” – Jos Whedon

15) “I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.” — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke

16) “But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.” — Mike Malloy

17) "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege." -- Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence

18) “I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!”Dan Savage

19) “Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headf*cked by a big veiny, ashy, black d*ck then be locked in a cupboard.” — Azealia Banksadvocates raping Sarah Palin over a fake news story

20)” Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this won’t change anything." -- Madonna
Now do Republicans....

From just this month.....
So you quoted an individual speaking of another individual, which is personal beef which has nothing to do with what I am speaking of. You didn't show me anyone supporting someone black murdering or beating someone and other black folks or white folks defending that action. Which is what I asked for.
Be nice if a Democrat leader would speak out against the black violence against Asians, Hispanics and Whites.

Silence is consent.
Isn't that why they passed a hate crime bill against it, I guess action doesn't count. Smfh.

1) "Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead... or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone." -- Montel Williams

2) “F*ck that dude. I’ll smack that f*cker’s comb-over right off his f*cking scalp. Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, I’d punch him in his f*cking face. And that’s not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Don’t let me anywhere within a block.”– Rapper Everlast on Donald Trump

3) “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” — Bill Maher

4) “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” — The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy

5) “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

6) “Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, we’ve been watching intifada in Palestine, we’ve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? How come we don’t have an intifada in this country? Because it seem to me, that we are comfortable in where we are, watching CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, and all these mainstream… giving us a window to the world while the world is being managed from Washington, from New York, from every other place in here in San Francisco: Chevron, Bechtel, [Carlyle?] Group, Halliburton; every one of those lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving individuals are in our country and we’re sitting here and watching the world pass by, people being bombed, and it’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every – They’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet.” U.C. Berkeley Lecturer Hatem Bazian fires up the crowd at an anti-war rally by calling for an American intifada

7) "That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks." -- Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa

8) “..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch.” — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club

9) “Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places

10) “But the victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that. But in the U.S., we don’t die for speaking our minds. Or we’re not supposed to anyway. Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy, who posted that it would be “Freaking Awesome” if hateful Ann Coulter was named head of Homeland Security.” — Linda Stasi, New York Daily News,on a victim murdered in the San Bernadino terrorist attack

11) “Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams.” — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)

12) “If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom!” — Democratic Talk Radio’s Stephen Crockett

13) “May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.” — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter

14) “Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it's FUNNY, not because he's a #GOPmurderbro.” – Jos Whedon

15) “I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.” — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke

16) “But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.” — Mike Malloy

17) "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege." -- Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence

18) “I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!”Dan Savage

19) “Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headf*cked by a big veiny, ashy, black d*ck then be locked in a cupboard.” — Azealia Banksadvocates raping Sarah Palin over a fake news story

20)” Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this won’t change anything." -- Madonna
Now do Republicans....

From just this month.....
So you quoted an individual speaking of another individual, which is personal beef which has nothing to do with what I am speaking of. You didn't show me anyone supporting someone black murdering or beating someone and other black folks or white folks defending that action. Which is what I asked for.
Be nice if a Democrat leader would speak out against the black violence against Asians, Hispanics and Whites.

Silence is consent.
Biden passed a bill SPECIFICALLY addressing the violence against Asians...

And dic suckers like you whined and complained about it...so spare me
And insinuated whites were doing it.
Keep grasping.
Please provide that link and there are whites who are doing it.

......Giving them a swift knee into the groin is a good start. When people condition themselves to unconsciously respond to a physical assault, even if you are surprised by the attack, your body will execute the conditioned response.

It's a sad part of reality, but every person able should be conditioned to react when someone else overreacts on a dime, and you can't count on others to stop it.

1. Muscle memory takes many years to develop
2. "Kick in the nuts!" is simplistic, and can get a semi-trained person in more trouble than it's worth.
I have not found that this is the case. The more a person practices a new skill the better they become. This holds true with all major motor functions of the body and major muscles. If you are referring to the amount of time it generally takes to develop fine tuned motor skills that’s not what I’m referring, but even then the right kind of training- quality of training over quantity still weighs in here.

Years ago, I took a six week course for free (won a contest) and learned basic defensive moves for various attacks. It was valuable information and practice, but I’m glad to say I’ve never had to use it in real life except for fun and practice. What I took away from that class is that it’s most important to already know in advance what you would do, for instance, in case somebody has a bat they’re coming at you. Keep in mind that I am referring to a situation where the person has no chance to get away- you cannot run, you are trapped, there is no one around. An untrained female is going to most likely cover her and cower down, correct? Depending on the attacker’s rage that could still wind up in death. There are better defensive tactics to use as opposed to cowering down and giving up basically. I am not an instructor, but advise women readers in particular to pursue a class or learn on their own.

Last edited:
Giving them a swift knee into the groin is a good start.
Giving them a swift .38 special round to the head would be a GREAT start.'d them over backings..only because of training not any special know-how.
I am all for law abiding citizens having full access to guns, but I don't carry one. I am going to need a lot more practice if I consider carrying, but know enough to use one for a home invasion. I frequently practice defense moves with my husband (2.5 x my size) in various scenarios, but you can never be too prepared. More thugs are committing these assaults in broad daylight. Gone are the days when it was commonly said "You know what happens after midnight probably isn't going to be good" to now being 24/7.

Defensive training classes should be flourishing, but I haven't checked anything on it.
There is nothing so dangerous as a little knowledge.
On that we agree. I am not suggesting someone who has taken a self-defense class has nothing else to practice and is done. It takes keeping one’s self in good shape, which could be a dual motivation for many women - another extra motivation to take a class or two. Added note: not all self-defense classes are created equally. Like with all instruction, there are good instructors/courses and mediocre instructors/classes, but student feedback is a great way to find a decent class.

Your hero Paul essian wants to murder white children. He has publicly made that statement in threads YOU WERE IN.
Who the hell is Paul Essian and when did I agree with him harming white children.

Paul is a frequent poster in your black racist threads. You asked for examples of blacks wanting to kill whites.

I gave you one. I didn't say you agreed. See folks, when confronted by facts, brutha here lies and tries to deflect.
Yes, there are blacks who want to kill whites...they are called racists.......was this supposed to be some strong retort to any point that has been made??

Now.....follow your logic.......why would a black person who literally hates whites so much they want to kill them care about either political party??

Meanwhile we have dozens and dozens of examples of white racists feeling the Republican party is the most viable party to get at least some of what they want done....which is why they keep running for office as Republicans.....why wouldn't they just run as Democrats instead?

Because one political party is not just encouraging them to do it, but empowering them too.

Duh.

Actually I asked for an example of folks defending someone black who has harmed white folks. It is obvious you know Paul and I don't.

Actually you didn't, you posted a lie trying to connect me to someone you claim wants to harm white children.

No, I pointed out that you were in threads where he said it. You neither supported his declarations, but nor did you condemn them.

I will let the community determine your position based on that.

......Giving them a swift knee into the groin is a good start. When people condition themselves to unconsciously respond to a physical assault, even if you are surprised by the attack, your body will execute the conditioned response.

It's a sad part of reality, but every person able should be conditioned to react when someone else overreacts on a dime, and you can't count on others to stop it.

2. "Kick in the nuts!" is simplistic, and can get a semi-trained person in more trouble than it's worth.
I have not found that this is the case. The more a person practices a new skill the better they become. This holds true with all major motor functions of the body and major muscles. If you are referring to the amount of time it generally takes to develop fine tuned motor skills that’s not what I’m referring, but even then the right kind of training- quality of training over quantity still weighs in here.

Years ago, I took a six week course for free (won a contest) and learned basic defensive moves for various attacks. It was valuable information and practice, but I’m glad to say I’ve never had to use it in real life except for fun and practice. What I took away from that class is that it’s most important to already know in advance what you would do, for instance, in case somebody has a bat they’re coming at you. Keep in mind that I am referring to a situation where the person has no chance to get away- you cannot run, you are trapped, there is no one around. An untrained female is going to most likely cover her and cower down, correct? Depending on the attacker’s rage that could still wind up in death. There are better defensive tactics to use as opposed to cowering down and giving up basically. I am not an instructor, but advise women readers in particular to pursue a class or learn on their own.
Walking around with a false sense of ability after a 6 week course is much more dangerous than nothing at all. Developing common sense and situational awareness would be a better use of your time. And quantity IS vital when it comes to developing practical skills. Furthermore, there are strip mall dojo-darlings with 100000 degree black belts who can put on a show but have never been in a real, serious street fight who would find their confidence shattered in seconds. It happens all the time.

I have you on record threatening violence if somebody utters a " disrespectful" magic naughty word to your face.

No, I pointed out that you were in threads where he said it. You neither supported his declarations, but nor did you condemn them.

I will let the community determine your position based on that.
First of all I don't go reading every single post, so I don't know what he said. Let folks decide for themselves instead of spreading lies.

I have you on record threatening violence if somebody utters a " disrespectful" magic naughty word to your face.
You have got me on record asking a question.

The democrats in office had better tamp down their maniac haters and stop with the white privilege crap or someone is going to get killed....they have so revved up their libtard base that they are all ready to pop for any little reason....

Xi ordered his democrat minions to start a racial Civil War

Wonder how many slaps on the wrist she'll get?

Amazon delivery driver arrested for assault; says she punched 67-year-old in self defense​

Dark people shit...more of the same

The democrats in office had better tamp down their maniac haters and stop with the white privilege crap or someone is going to get killed....they have so revved up their libtard base that they are all ready to pop for any little reason....

Xi ordered his democrat minions to start a racial Civil War
Yet the only thing we ever hear about a Civil War is coming from the right.

Walking around with a false sense of ability after a 6 week course is much more dangerous than nothing at all. Developing common sense and situational awareness would be a better use of your time. And quantity IS vital when it comes to developing practical skills. Furthermore, there are strip mall dojo-darlings with 100000 degree black belts who can put on a show but have never been in a real, serious street fight who would find their confidence shattered in seconds. It happens all the time.
Perhaps you skimmed my post but as I said, it's not about taking a 6 week course and considering yourself prepared. You can be more prepared, but it takes consistent practice with a partner (best to have a large sized partner who outweighs you) and continue to keep in top shape.

Valid question: what information are you going by to arrive at the conclusion that I walk around with a false sense of security, or am giving information that would lead other females in that direction-to walk around with a false sense of security?

My suggestion is a good one, and I stand by it.

Look, I understand you to have a set knowledge in this particular field, but it's inaccurate to think that because you've trained for years and years (no doubt fine-tuning and improving techniques along the way), that self-defense techniques are worthless unless somebody does what you've done.

Never underestimate what others will do and "go through" to increase their chances of survival. As I said, it's not a "one and done" by any means. Personally (like most) I have a strong need (not just a want) to survive as long as possible, and will continue to do whatever it takes to increase my odds of that happening. Many others do more than I do of course, and that preparation could be over the course of many years or a shorter duration with intensive training.

Bottom line-when something like an immediate attack happens, the potential victim doesn't have the time to think, and if they "waste" time trying to think, they can get brain fog/panic mode and freak out. That's human. Women need to train their bodies to practice exactly what to do under these conditions, and waiting on the the brain to decide waste valuable seconds.

Last edited:
Look a few threads down. You're in there talking about punches in the mouth.

When there's a constant drumbeat today of blaming white people for everything wrong in the world, calling ANY white person who ISN'T out in the streets marching alongside BLM and other radical groups, as being white-supremacists, you don't need anyone saying it's "ok" to attack white people.

Look a few threads down. You're in there talking about punches in the mouth.
How does that equate to me defending black folks harming white folks?

Forum List

Back