America is Responsible for Destroying Nordstream Pipelines.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is a very big deal and must at least by a part of any message board that has most of it's members very concerned with America's war against Russia.

This was done by America and not by Nato, and in fact it was hidden from Nato countries.

It can be accepted as more proof of the war being America's and the link I posted on Litwin't thread reinforces that fact, by Scott Ritter.

Well... duh?
Of course the US did it.
Both Joe & ambassador Victoria Nuland said we would before the war.
Who was the sole beneficiary? The US.
It wasn't exactly a riddle if you paid any attention.

The fact so many bought into the propaganda about Russia sabotaging their own fully controlled pipelines they could easily shut off without damage says a lot about a lack of cognitive abilities of way too many sheeple that buy into the Ukraine or bust BS.

BTW- other posts about this already from days ago so don't act like this is breaking news to us.

how about y'all STFU and stop re-creating the same doggone thread

GOD BLESS AMERICA...WHATEVER IT DOES!

This is a very big deal and must at least by a part of any message board that has most of it's members very concerned with America's war against Russia.

This was done by America and not by Nato, and in fact it was hidden from Nato countries.

It can be accepted as more proof of the war being America's and the link I posted on Litwin't thread reinforces that fact, by Scott Ritter.

Who knows? I don't. Neither do you. Just Hersh with an un-3rd part-verified tale at this point. The Russians thought it was the Britts. We talk about doing all sort of things. Guys sit around and even for the fun of it and the intellectual problem-solving come up with all sorts of plans for "What does it take?", "how many?", "what equipment?", "how to implement with no intel leaks?". For this kind of thing, 3 people knowing is 2, too many. It could have been me from Tennessee if I didn't have ear problems that prevent swimming below 10-12 ft, but it wasn't. You and Hersh, got nothing at this point.

Well... duh?
Of course the US did it.
Both Joe & ambassador Victoria Nuland said we would before the war.
Who was the sole beneficiary? The US.
It wasn't exactly a riddle if you paid any attention.
No, there was more confusion implanted in the people's minds than there was clarity. You are smarter than at least 80 or 90% of the people, especially on this forum john.
The fact so many bought into the propaganda about Russia sabotaging their own fully controlled pipelines they could easily shut off without damage says a lot about a lack of cognitive abilities of way too many sheeple that buy into the Ukraine or bust BS.
That's my point john. See above! So many bought America's propaganda and then logic that said Russia wouldn't was ignored.
BTW- other posts about this already from days ago so don't act like this is breaking news to us.
I think that it's sort of news that is so far refusing to break. This should be a bombshell hitting at the heart of US propaganda lies.

Will it break i Europe or in the US? IF it does then some are saying that it could be the beginning of the end of Nato!

Tucker Carlson reached at least half of America directly and indirectly! That's very serious news!

And now john, America's war is in big trouble for other reasons I won't get into here.

Who knows? I don't. Neither do you. Just Hersh with an un-3rd part-verified tale at this point. The Russians thought it was the Britts. We talk about doing all sort of things. Guys sit around and even for the fun of it and the intellectual problem-solving come up with all sorts of plans for "What does it take?", "how many?", "what equipment?", "how to implement with no intel leaks?". For this kind of thing, 3 people knowing is 2, too many. It could have been me from Tennessee if I didn't have ear problems that prevent swimming below 10-12 ft, but it wasn't. You and Hersh, got nothing at this point.
I can respect your efforts to put forward some valid talking points and I think there's a good chance that most Americans won't accept Hersh's analysis. I don't have the conviction to argue that yet. It may come to me later, depending on how this is received.

But I do very firmly believe that it's a major blow against America's war in the minds of Europeans and especially in Germany.

In any case, thanks for supplying moderator credibility and acceptance of the thread. Your views are always in the top two-thirds as being rational and directly addressing the point.

Fuck Russia. They deserve it and I am in full support of our president.
I would suggest that Russia is fine with it as long as it has their desired effect on being a disruption of America's propaganda.

But in any case, the outcome of the war seems to be already decided.

Ear problems are something I can relate to. The secret is in learning to get past the most dangerous pressure change in the first 3 feet and then the next 100 feet are easy. Ask me if you don't know but want to know. I've done scuba for 40+ years.
It's the snorkeling that's far more dangerous on your ears.

I would suggest that Russia is fine with it as long as it has their desired effect on being a disruption of America's propaganda.

But in any case, the outcome of the war seems to be already decided.
Yep. Russia is Fkd. Like Afghanistan, they shouldn't have gone it. They had heavy losses. Ultimately lost their objective and the war, and left. That is the course of this adventurism, also, and Europe will be stronger and more secure after the outcome.

Last edited:

its a democratic party war against russia,, the rest if us want nothing to do with it,,

Yep. Russia if Fkd. Like Afghanistan, they shouldn't have gone it. They had heavy losses. Ultimately lost their objective and the war, and left. That is the course of this adventurism, also, and Europe will be stronger and more secure after the outcome.
You have some points to make and that's always appreciated on this board even though I might disagree sometimes.

But just have a look at the spamming, profanity, and undisguised anger that comes with nearly all of my topics!

I do understand that moderators have been outgunned and overwhelmed on taking action to stop these sort of abuses, but I won't quit mentioning it from time to time.

its a democratic party war against russia,, the rest if us want nothing to do with it,,
I really wish that was true and the republican party would get it together on this and turn it into a huge hit on Biden and the Dems!

But we're not there yet my friend. The 99 Kosovo war by Clinton showed to some extent that there are possibilities, even though the R party still failed on that one.

I really wish that was true and the republican party would get it together on this and turn it into a huge hit on Biden and the Dems!

But we're not there yet my friend. The 99 Kosovo war by Clinton showed to some extent that there are possibilities, even though the R party still failed on that one.
theyre trying,, just to many progressives in the repube party running cover for the dems,,

You have some points to make and that's always appreciated on this board even though I might disagree sometimes.

But just have a look at the spamming, profanity, and undisguised anger that comes with nearly all of my topics!

I do understand that moderators have been outgunned and overwhelmed on taking action to stop these sort of abuses, but I won't quit mentioning it from time to time.
Feel free. We're just here to help maintain the viability of the forum, within the boundaries, philosophy and best guess individual judgment based on all above. Drop a comment or pm, anytime.:cool:

theyre trying,, just to many progressives in the repube party running cover for the dems,,
Whatever the reason or the excuse, it's what America is and I don't see much hope internally, coming from the R's.

The potential is in the minds of the Europeans who got hoaxed into another of America's wars.

Well I can't disagree. Biden himself said "we're going to stop it" and then soon afterwards, pipeline goes BOOM. Then he blames Russia. LOL.

Forum List

Back