America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Don’t think so. Does Geneva say it’s cool to knowingly murder women and children hostages in wartime?
enemy combatants are not allowed to hide in civilian territory. If there is collateral damage it’s Hamas’s fault

Hey Dummy, you and Hill are one in supporting Gazan genocide. You’re also aligned with dumb Joe Biden and the neocons in his administration. You’re likely too stupid to know it.

Did you switch to the D Party?
What Gazan genocide? Did Israel attack all the residents of the West Bank, as they are so-called Palestinians also? How can you have a genocide when you leave the vast majority of a "people" alone?

Don’t think so. Does Geneva say it’s cool to knowingly murder women and children hostages in wartime?
Yes, of course, what sense would it make to have rules if you didn't know what the damage would be? The Geneva Conventions, the Laws of War, the Law of Armed Conflict and International Humanitarian Law all embody the same set of rules. If you are attacking a legitimate military target and the collateral damage is proportionate to the miltary advantage gained by destroying it, then it is legal to proceed regardless of the gender or age of the civilians there.

So if Iran decides to arm or support Hezbollah, then the US would attack Iran.
So when the US arms or supports Ukraine, then Russia can attack the US?
Is this what they mean with"rules-based international order"?

enemy combatants are not allowed to hide in civilian territory. If there is collateral damage it’s Hamas’s fault
It is Hamas’ fault unless Israel knowingly kills civilians. Then that’s on Israel

It is Hamas’ fault unless Israel knowingly kills civilians. Then that’s on Israel
That's simply not true. International Humanitarian law allows for collateral damage in pursuit of a legitimate military target. It is only a violation if the civilians are targeted.

I have nothing in common with Hillary except in this case, she is correct.

You should have listened to the commentary on that report.

You need to seek professional help. Your brain is rotting.
8,000 people? She has the facts? No.
This liberal is a communist.
Yes, Hillary is correct. The reason behind why she says this is suspect and political.
Back to the host of the show. She hasn’t a clue about the Middle East and the people there. With these idiots it’s always Israel’s fault.

8,000 people? She has the facts? No.
This liberal is a communist.
Yes, Hillary is correct. The reason behind why she says this is suspect and political.
Back to the host of the show. She hasn’t a clue about the Middle East and the people there. With these idiots it’s always Israel’s fault.
You didn't watch the video. Why didn't you just say so?

You didn't watch the video. Why didn't you just say so?
I did. Hillary was simply saying what is politically expedient. The host was an incoherent babbling blonde who doesn’t understand what it means when the terrorists, including Iran, call Israel little Satan and the U.S. big Satan. There will never be lasting peace because too many Muslims hate Jews. However, Trump was moving more and more to helping Muslim countries to work in peace with Israel through the Abraham Accords.
Anyway, there can be not pauses in the war with Hamas. And my response to the unfortunate deaths of the General Palestinian public is, your decisions to vote in terrorist organizations to run your government in Gaza, the PLO and now Hamas, has come home to roost. They are reaping what they have sowed. Did I spell that right?

I did. Hillary was simply saying what is politically expedient. The host was an incoherent babbling blonde who doesn’t understand what it means when the terrorists, including Iran, call Israel little Satan and the U.S. big Satan. There will never be lasting peace because too many Muslims hate Jews. However, Trump was moving more and more to helping Muslim countries to work in peace with Israel through the Abraham Accords.
Anyway, there can be not pauses in the war with Hamas. And my response to the unfortunate deaths of the General Palestinian public is, your decisions to vote in terrorist organizations to run your government in Gaza, the PLO and now Hamas, has come home to roost. They are reaping what they have sowed. Did I spell that right?
The video agreed with you 100%. You must have been under the influence when you watched it. Have a nice day!

Nothing will change during the war. The poor readiness for this attack by Hamas is why people are mad. How many were mad at FDR when we let our guard down before Pearl Harbor? Not many.

Bibi wants a war on Iran and Lebanon.

I’m not talking about unintended Al lateral damage. I’m talking about intentional strikes with innocents in the crosshairs
Which is allowed under International Humanitarian Law. Hamas must be destroyed and because Hamas uses civilians as human shields, civilians will continue to be caught in the crossfire.

Forum List

Back