America must strike now

WinterBorn
I'm not interested in your stupid words. You always get into things you don't understand, your words are no different from the words of a housewife.

You dislike my words because I am telling you that the sons and daughters of the USA will no longer be cannon-fodder for what you think should happen. Like most leftist liberals, you want freedom for all but you don't want to sacrifice anything to get it. You want America to fight the battles and face the losses.

I am telling you that the sons and daughters of the USA
You cannot speak for the citizens of the USA, because you are a Eurocentric agent, an internal enemy of the USA, whom the Fathers called to liquidate

You cannot speak for the citizens of the USA, because you are a Eurocentric agent, an internal enemy of the USA, whom the Fathers called to liquidate

Unlike you, I am an American. I am not an agent of anything except the push to stop being the world's policeman. We demand that the lives of our sons and daughters be reserved for OUR benefit.

If you want those places freed, push your gov't to get involved and send YOUR sons and daughters to fight and die.

If you want those places freed, push your gov't to get involved and send YOUR sons and daughters to fight and die.

You're lying again, traitor. Reagan sent almost no one to the fighting, he simply supported the rebels with weapons and finances.

You are a big gov't leftist. You think the feds can solve all our problems. Even the ones they created.

If the feds are weak, the people can put pressure on them and force them to do what they have to do, as the Great bequeathed.

An anti-American agent living in America is not an American. An American is anyone who appreciates the American Way.

And I am living the American Way. I have lived the American Way. I know what it is to be an American. You just use all that secret-agent crap because you refuse to actually admit how many times you have shown your ignorance about America.

Oh, and by the way, I was telling my girlfriend about some of your "theories". Like that there are more native Americans than white people, or your opinion on dogs. She was amused. But she laughed hardest at your claim that women were not included in the 2nd amendment and, therefore, did not have the freedom to keep and bear arms. The fact that she has a CCW permit made it really funny to her.

You're lying again, traitor. Reagan sent almost no one to the fighting, he simply supported the rebels with weapons and finances.

Right, so you want the US to fund all these little wars of liberation? That is how the US beat the Soviet Union in the cold war. We forced them to spend more and more.

The USA is not doing it anymore.

I think someone is already doing it. The Legion of Freedom is well equipped and trains American style. In addition, they agreed to install a missile defense system in Poland against the tyrant Lukashenko, who is associated with terrorism.

The time has come for other nations to step up and send weapons and billions of dollars.
It all depends on the USA. If traitors leave the US, the US will be able to organize resistance. Nobody can argue with the USA.

For example, if the Russian Federation abandons the euro and trades oil and gas in dollars, this will be a huge source of funding for the American Revolution, because all these dollars will go to finance the US government through treasuries.

It all depends on the USA. If traitors leave the US, the US will be able to organize resistance. Nobody can argue with the USA.

Nobody can argue with the US? But you want us to go start arguments with select nations for your benefit.

Forum List

Back