America needs an Aryan religion

These are german matrons
Indeed all of this three famous leaders had been Germans. But this explains not why you think when a woman governs exists a matriarchat. They governed patriarchats in England, Russia and Austria-Hungaria.

Admittedly, I haven’t read the entire thread - couldn’t stomach the idea of “Aryan” anything - but suffice it to say that Aryan implies a master race, and is associated with the Holocaust.

I am thus opposed to a “master race” religion.

Indeed all of this three famous leaders had been Germans. But this explains not why you think when a woman governs exists a matriarchat. They governed patriarchats in England, Russia and Austria-Hungaria.
It was the matriarchal German government.

Admittedly, I haven’t read the entire thread - couldn’t stomach the idea of “Aryan” anything - but suffice it to say that Aryan implies a master race, and is associated with the Holocaust.

I am thus opposed to a “master race” religion.
This is a lie.
This applies to the Pan-Germanists, who invented their own "Aryans", but this has nothing to do with real Aryans.

This is a lie.
This applies to the Pan-Germanists, who invented their own "Aryans", but this has nothing to do with real Aryans.
It’s not a lie. Hitler said the Aryan race was superior, and that Jews were inferior. We don’t need to go around promoting that type of bigotry.

I do not care what Hitler said, in our time, any literate person knows that they were lying.

Go fuck yourself, finish school first, then get into adult topics, you moron

I could say the same thing to you in numerous threads you started.

It was the matriarchal German government.

What about first to try to learn something about us and afterwards to try to build abstrahotic more or less absurde hypotheses - after you had learned from one or some real philosophers what we are able to think and what we are not able to think?

Last edited:
What about first to try to learn something about us and afterwards to try to build abstrahotic more or less absurde hypotheses - after you had learned from one or some real philosophers what we are able to think and what we are not able to think?
German women are powerful, German men are often henpecked and drink a lot. There is no doubt that the Germans are matriarchal.
That is why Europe is dragging its fucking feminism to America

In a patriarchy, no one would allow a woman to power. They didn’t have the right to vote there and they didn’t give them money for candy, and not only the power in the state

In the US, women did not even have equal rights until the 60s.

In a patriarchy, no one would allow a woman to power. They didn’t have the right to vote there and they didn’t give them money for candy, and not only the power in the state

And while it took time, we in the US are changing that.

In many ways it was even later than that.

But we are getting there.
Once the frauds are exposed, the road back to Reagan awaits you, and some feds go to tribunal for attempted destruction of the American nation and national treason

Once the frauds are exposed, the road back to Reagan awaits you, and some feds go to tribunal for attempted destruction of the American nation and national treason

We have spent decades trying to rebuild the middle class that Reagan destroyed. There is no national treason.

We have spent decades trying to rebuild the middle class that Reagan destroyed. There is no national treason.
Everyone wants the Reagan Golden Years. On this populism, Trump turned his scam with RINO
If they didn't want to, his plagiarism wouldn't work.

Forum List

Back