🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America....The Present and The Future

What's your point? He's almost gone. The country IS in better shape than when he took office. If you don't believe that then you REALLY are a very stupid person.

94 million have dropped out of the labor force - the worst in U.S. history

More people on food stamps than any point in U.S. history

The highest debt in U.S. history (almost $20 trillion)

If you don't recognize that the nation is in exponentially worse shape than before he took office, then you really are a very stupid person.
Larger population that in the history of the USA and the largest demographic is retiring...
A larger population automatically ensures more jobs by sheer need and numbers chief. More babies being born requires more nurses and doctors. More baby boomers aging requires more nursing home staff. More people requires more food - which means more farmers. It also means more automobiles are required. More houses are required. I could go on and on all day. Would you like me to continue?

A diminishing population would absolutely be a legitimate excuse for a certain amount of job loss. But an larger population ensures more jobs are required. If they aren't there, it's because policies are destroying them.
A larger population does not mean more jobs...workers that are willing to work for lower pay does, since we are in a global economy now..your beef is with corporations which seek to abandon everything but a higher profit....be sure to buy more Asian products to help build more jobs in China...

If these dolts want to know where the jobs went just look East and thank the LAST TWO presidents BEFORE the black guy took office.
But the black dude did nothing to fix the problem. Does he deserve any blame?

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Look at all the pretty colors you get to use while making your “case”….

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

042309+Obama+Toast+P1.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks Mr. President.

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

President Ronald Reagan

President Reagan added $1.412 trillion in deficits, nearly doubling the debt. He fought the 1982 recession by cutting the top income tax rate from 70% to 28%, and the corporate rate from 48% to 34%. He also increased government spending by 2.5% a year. That included a 35% increase in the defense budget and an expansion of Medicare.

Which Presidents Rang Up the Highest Deficits?

And then...

Obama cuts deficit by two thirds

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

Double the national debt in 8 years, but leftists ignore this and willfully believe in misinformation.

Debt does not matter....ask Cheney

A larger population does not mean more jobs...workers that are willing to work for lower pay does, since we are in a global economy now..your beef is with corporations which seek to abandon everything but a higher profit....be sure to buy more Asian products to help build more jobs in China...

That's why colorations exist genius. They exist solely to make money. That is their purpose. :eusa_doh:

So far - I've been blessed enough to avoid that reality. But millions of other people have been prevented from earning a living because of it.
Oh horseshit, more people are working than not working...and there has always been unemployment..during the industrial era...
Highest number of people who have left the labor force (94 million) in U.S. history. The facts are the facts brother.
Why are you upset about retirees, stay at home moms and 16 year olds?
Because a lot of them want jobs. While you and Obama want them on the government plantation so they are beholden to government for even their most basic survival needs.
No...the overwhelming majority want to stay home

Retirees want to be retired
Stay at home moms want to take care of the kids
16 year olds want to be in school

THAT is the bulk of your 94 million out of the workforce
Nobody knows how to make up shit like RW

Oh horseshit, more people are working than not working...and there has always been unemployment..during the industrial era...
Highest number of people who have left the labor force (94 million) in U.S. history. The facts are the facts brother.
Because a lot of them want jobs. While you and Obama want them on the government plantation so they are beholden to government for even their most basic survival needs.

How about those so called conservatives that stayed loyal to the king of England..??

So far - I've been blessed enough to avoid that reality. But millions of other people have been prevented from earning a living because of it.

The "bulk" of the 94 million out of the labor force are the people who want jobs. That is the reality. And you make shit up like an immature junior high student. THAT is a fact.

Even when faced with undeniable statistics - you'd rather just make shit up to defend failure than admit it as failure and reverse course.

That's why colorations exist genius. They exist solely to make money. That is their purpose. :eusa_doh:
yes, but the ones after WWII had no problem staying in the USa and hiring Americans only, now you have them hiring illegals and HB-1 workers to save the dough...

How about those so called conservatives that stayed loyal to the king of England..??
People loyal to oppressive government? They have a name for them - they are called liberals.

The "bulk" of the 94 million out of the labor force are the people who want jobs. That is the reality. And you make shit up like an immature junior high student. THAT is a fact.

Even when faced with undeniable statistics - you'd rather just make shit up to defend failure than admit it as failure and reverse course.
There are jobs available, yet people are not willing to do the work...

People loyal to oppressive government? They have a name for them - they are called liberals.
How are you repressed?

yes, but the ones after WWII had no problem staying in the USa and hiring Americans only, now you have them hiring illegals and HB-1 workers to save the dough...

Yeah....that's why corporations exist. To make money. You know one way you make money? You "save the dough". :eusa_doh:

You just can't bring yourself to admit that it wa liberal policy that drove all of these jobs overseas where corporations don't have to deal with outrageous liberal taxes, outrageous liberal regulations, and outrageous liberal unions. They got a better deal elsewhere. Funny how you shop for the best deal for your greedy self but you don't think other people should do the same. Typical selfish hypocrite liberal.

Barack Obama worst fucking President in the History of the United States.
He has done nothing to the benefit of the United States and everything in his power to harm it,

How are you repressed?
95% of my gun rights have been revoked. I'm forced to carry health insurance against my will. I was forced to attend school as a child (where does government retain that power?!?) and my children are now forced to attend school. Over 60% of what I earn is confiscated from me against my will - some of which is passed out to others who did nothing to earn it.

Would you like me to continue or are you finally feeling ashamed of how ignorant you are of government regulations??? :dunno:

Why don't you prove me wrong then?

Tell us why you insist grandpa get off his ass and go to work?

Over half are retired...why don't you start there?

We have plenty of minimum wage jobs. I am not calling for a min wage increase. What we are lacking is good paying jobs. I am not saying a burger flipper should make $20 per hour. We have people with college degrees who need to find a job in their field.
I can see lower regulations and taxes but we surely shouldnt expect workers here to be treated like workers in China and accept that pay. With lower regulations and less taxes we can nicely increase labor rates here.
This country has jobs....it does not have careers

A career gives you the chance to earn enough to support yourself, a family, buy a home, eventually retire

What we used to call the American Dream
Yeah.....exactly. Then the cancer known as liberalism came along and does what it always does. Runs off all of the jobs and ensures a populace wallowing in poverty. If you follow Cuban economics, you'll get Cuban results.
Way to go Captain Hyperbole

Liberalism is a "cancer" that destroys all jobs
Yep. It's done it all over the world. The former U.S.S.R. Cambodia. Ethiopia. Vietnam. Cuba. And now as it has been implemented more and more in Europe and the U.S., it's doing the exact same things to us.
Liberals founded this country and fought slavery, for women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections....

Next time you meet one, be sure to thank them

Never before has some one posted so much and avoided being correct so often as Whatshisface. He's truly a master at it.

This country has jobs....it does not have careers

A career gives you the chance to earn enough to support yourself, a family, buy a home, eventually retire

What we used to call the American Dream
Yeah.....exactly. Then the cancer known as liberalism came along and does what it always does. Runs off all of the jobs and ensures a populace wallowing in poverty. If you follow Cuban economics, you'll get Cuban results.
Way to go Captain Hyperbole

Liberalism is a "cancer" that destroys all jobs
Yep. It's done it all over the world. The former U.S.S.R. Cambodia. Ethiopia. Vietnam. Cuba. And now as it has been implemented more and more in Europe and the U.S., it's doing the exact same things to us.
Liberals founded this country and fought slavery, for women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections....

Next time you meet one, be sure to thank them

Never before has some one posted so much and avoided being correct so often as Whatshisface. He's truly a master at it.
The meds must be working..

Look at all the pretty colors you get to use while making your “case”….

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

042309+Obama+Toast+P1.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks Mr. President.

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

President Ronald Reagan

President Reagan added $1.412 trillion in deficits, nearly doubling the debt. He fought the 1982 recession by cutting the top income tax rate from 70% to 28%, and the corporate rate from 48% to 34%. He also increased government spending by 2.5% a year. That included a 35% increase in the defense budget and an expansion of Medicare.

And then...

Double the national debt in 8 years, but leftists ignore this and willfully believe in misinformation.

...and you believe EVERYTHING Cheney says.

President Ronald Reagan

And then...

...and you believe EVERYTHING Cheney says.

How bout Reagan?

94 million have dropped out of the labor force - the worst in U.S. history

More people on food stamps than any point in U.S. history

The highest debt in U.S. history (almost $20 trillion)

If you don't recognize that the nation is in exponentially worse shape than before he took office, then you really are a very stupid person.
Larger population that in the history of the USA and the largest demographic is retiring...
A larger population automatically ensures more jobs by sheer need and numbers chief. More babies being born requires more nurses and doctors. More baby boomers aging requires more nursing home staff. More people requires more food - which means more farmers. It also means more automobiles are required. More houses are required. I could go on and on all day. Would you like me to continue?

A diminishing population would absolutely be a legitimate excuse for a certain amount of job loss. But an larger population ensures more jobs are required. If they aren't there, it's because policies are destroying them.

If these dolts want to know where the jobs went just look East and thank the LAST TWO presidents BEFORE the black guy took office.
But the black dude did nothing to fix the problem. Does he deserve any blame?

What did HE do to make it worse? Does he deserve any blame? He has been the most powerless president since Carter. I'm not sure what he could have done. The republican leadership made it clear they intended to sabotage his presidency and they did. Many indicators are up including the DOW. Could he have done some things better? Sure. Stayed the hell out of Libya and Syria. It was Bush's mess ..he should have just washed his hands clean of it and let the chips fall where they would in the Mid East. At home he had little say on spending. In his first term he did get his Affordable Health Care Bill passed...sort of. A lot of people are complaining about it. Personally I am happy with my health care now. I can't complain.

All in all Obama's two terms have been a disappointment. Has he screwed the pooch? Not really as far as I can tell. Would the war hero/POW or the morman bishop have done any better? I doubt it. The ship was on the rocks when Obama took office. Many here conveniently forget that. Piss on them.

Obviously this country wasn't ready for a black POTUS. I would be more inclined to say THAT and not WHO happened to be the first black prez is what failed.

Forum List

Back