America, The Way It Was: A Shift Back?

what did Rasmussen predict about the 2012 election? :eusa_whistle:

Parsing polls: Nate Silver picks on target, Rasmussen not so much - Los Angeles Times
Gallup and Fox News favorite Rasmussen Reports — whose surveys consistently predicted a better outcome for Republican Mitt Romney — missed the mark.

So...which of the Rasmussen poll results in the OP do you have alternative data for?

If you have none, and be clear: the several lead to the same conclusion, then your post is merely wishful thinking./

OMG! Did I suggest you do any 'thinking'????

My bad.

what did Rasmussen predict about the 2012 election? :eusa_whistle:

Parsing polls: Nate Silver picks on target, Rasmussen not so much - Los Angeles Times
Gallup and Fox News favorite Rasmussen Reports — whose surveys consistently predicted a better outcome for Republican Mitt Romney — missed the mark.

So....Gallup more to your liking?

"Gallup: Bush’s favorable rating now net positive for first time since 2005"
Gallup: Bush?s favorable rating now net positive for first time since 2005 « Hot Air

Can't wait to see Obama's in 8 years.

If the GOP thinks that re-inventing itself in the image of the Teabaggers will gain anything but some backward localities, they are in for another electorial debacle.

Your post appears unrelated to the OP.

Just something you wanted to get off your chest?

The GOP hardly appears heroic.
The OP suggests that the American people may just be.

Not off his chest -- off his face....

Yes, dottie is a typical libtard, any woman who is smarter than him frightens him so they must be bludgeoned into obeying THE MAN.

Poor dottie, so insecure he must resort to 18th century domination to feel good about himself.

I think that's why the left likes Islam as well. The women are subjugated and the men get to have all the fun....

Forum List

Back