America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This blogger has it right on the spot. We American's have allowed the Left to attack our morals and religious beliefs. We no longer consider right versus wrong but teach our children that whatever makes them feel good is the way it should be. We turn our backs and allow politicians to stuff their pockets and sell away our country as we huddle before our boob tubes and watch reality TV.

If morality is relative to each individual—a purely subjective experience—by what standard are they judging Trump? Obviously, in such a secular climate, there can’t even be a “standard.”

Why should anyone listen to people who out of one side of their mouths declare the death of objective moral standards yet out of the other condemn someone for violating objective moral standards?

Full piece @ America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump

We have no right to judge the guy who wants to be president of the U.S.? You're nuts.

The OP is beyond stupid. Of course I have the right to judge Donald Trump. He is seeking my vote for the highest office in the land.

I promise not to Judge Donald Trump as long as you promise not to judge Bill Clinton!

Seeing I already know you have past judgment on Bill Clinton allow me to do the same to Donald, and if Donald did not want the world to judge his stupid ass then he should have never ran for President!

Bill Clinton is not running for President of the United States. Hillary Clinton is.

And that's exactly the problem. She knows what kind of slug her husband is and enables him to continue. It shows her lack of morality and judgement.

Forum List

Back