American Confidence in the Economy Reaches 16-Year High

Meanwhile, the dollar is weak, car and housing sales slumps, 2 million jobs created in 2016...So what is all this winning, all I hear is sucking noises..Go team-rah..
2 million jobs were created in 2016? Where, Thailand?

BTW - a weak dollar is good, makes foreigners want to buy our stuff.
I don't know about Thailand, but here in the the U.S., there were 2.24 million jobs added in 2016. Meaning Trump is merely riding the wave of success handed him by Obama.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Meanwhile, the dollar is weak, car and housing sales slumps, 2 million jobs created in 2016...So what is all this winning, all I hear is sucking noises..Go team-rah..

I don't know about Thailand, but here in the the U.S., there were 2.24 million jobs added in 2016. Meaning Trump is merely riding the wave of success handed him by Obama.

Trumpanzees are magical thinkers. Example: They believe the Great Recession (2007 - 2009) was Obama's doing, since the figures on unemployment were in the hundred of thousands for the month's following his inauguration. They also believe that Trump should be credited with the growth of jobs the few months he has been in office.

We can conclude that Trumpanzees are both hypocrites and ignoramuses (and some are literally insane).

Trumpanzees are magical thinkers. Example: They believe the Great Recession (2007 - 2009) was Obama's doing, since the figures on unemployment were in the hundred of thousands for the month's following his inauguration. They also believe that Trump should be credited with the growth of jobs the few months he has been in office.

We can conclude that Trumpanzees are both hypocrites and ignoramuses (and some are literally insane).
Obama blamed Bush for 8 years.

Obama blamed Bush for 8 years.

LOL Obama acknowledged his mistakes, was self effacing and humble. Trump is the exact opposite, he is arrogant and blames others, he has yet to admit he has made errors, and he has made many.

Thank you for providing evidence that my concluding sentence is sound.

Mostly California, Florida, and Texas.
Kansas, The District of Columbia, Delaware, Vermont, Rhode Island, Wyoming, West Virginia, Alaska, Oklahoma, North Dakota, and Louisiana all experienced net job losses over 2016.
Source: Private sector gross job gains and losses by state, seasonally adjusted

Forum List

Back