American Fascism is Coming.

Britt is a marketing executive, dumbass.
Laurence W. Britt is a retired international businessperson, writer, and commentator. He is the author of “Fascism, Anyone?” (FI, Spring 2003), the most reprinted—and most pirated—article in the magazine’s history.
Can't you read, or do you lie?

Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt recently wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20).

Prove otherwise!

Hmmm:
  • I didn't vote for Donald Trump, both times
  • I enlisted in the US Navy in 1967
    • I have an Honorable Discharge
    • I took the Federal Oath of Allegiance
  • I'm a fifth generation American
  • I was a cub scout
  • I pledged allegiance to the flag every morning at school
  • I coached Little League, CYA Basketball and AYSO Soccer
  • I married the same woman for 47 years
  • Raised two boys, neither one was ever in trouble with the law
  • My family owned two cats, two dogs and two minivans.
  • I took the oath of office and served 32 honorable years in law enforcement
  • I always pay my taxes
  • and, Unlike most of those who post above, I always tell the truth.
What does any of that have to do with his post?

Can't you read, or do you lie?

Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt recently wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20).

Prove otherwise!
Yes, I read your lie. Lawrence Britt is a marketing executive.

Hmmm:
  • I didn't vote for Donald Trump, both times
  • I enlisted in the US Navy in 1967
    • I have an Honorable Discharge
    • I took the Federal Oath of Allegiance
  • I'm a fifth generation American
  • I was a cub scout
  • I pledged allegiance to the flag every morning at school
  • I coached Little League, CYA Basketball and AYSO Soccer
  • I married the same woman for 47 years
  • Raised two boys, neither one was ever in trouble with the law
  • My family owned two cats, two dogs and two minivans.
  • I took the oath of office and served 32 honorable years in law enforcement
  • I always pay my taxes
  • and, Unlike most of those who post above, I always tell the truth.

So, what made you become a Nazi?

A stroke?

You know the moron with the Nazi flag at Charlottesville was and ANTIFA fag, right?

We know who the Nazis are. The Nazi democrat party.
You do huh. Your source is not credible, maybe you could look up the term "probative" and try not to post singular tabloids.

Here are some sources:

Last edited:
You do huh. Your source is not credible, maybe you could look up the term "probative" and try not to post singular tabloids.

ROFL

FAR more credibly than the old Nazi bitch, Voice of the Reich (NY Times) or CCPNN.

You Nazis are LONG past the era when you can talk about "credible."

Here are some sources:

Politifraud? The fucking KLAN, ROFL

American fascism is coming.

Josh Hawley's Orwellian "Love America Act" and the fascist campaign to rewrite history

Donald Trump may no longer be president, but the American people are still stuck in a state of malignant normality that his presidency brought into being.

Psychologist John Gartner describes such a state of being this way:

Malignant normality is when a malignantly narcissistic leader takes control of society and gradually changes reality for everyone else. So their crazy internal reality becomes enacted in the lived true external reality of that society. This is how a leader can come in and change the mores of their society.

In his role as national cheerleader and secular priest, President Biden is trying to provide moral leadership and healing for a traumatized nation, still shell-shocked by the Trump movement's continuing assault on democracy and society.

Biden's efforts have provided only short-term relief. The neofascist threat is escalating; Biden and the Democrats have shown themselves largely impotent against it. The coronavirus pandemic is now resurgent because of a new variant and Trump's followers' refusal to be vaccinated.

For these and many other reasons — most notably, extreme wealth and income inequality and the global climate crisis — America is becoming a dystopia.

The collective emotional state of many Americans, or at least those who are paying attention and still care, is frustration and unease.

For the likes of Sen. Josh Hawley, the notorious Missouri Republican, such a crisis is a dream opportunity. Last week, Hawley proposed a bill called the Love America Act of 2021, which would deny federal funding to schools that teach the real history of America and the centrality of racism and white supremacy to the country's origins. The key text of this document reads:

RESTRICTION ON FEDERAL FUNDS FOR TEACHING THAT CERTAIN DOCUMENTS ARE PRODUCTS OF WHITE SUPREMACY OR RACISM — … [N]o Federal funds shall be provided to an educational agency or school that teaches that the Pledge of Allegiance, the Declaration of Independence, or the Constitution of the United States is a product of white supremacy or racism.

Hawley's "Love America" bill is not a joke. It is a statement of shared principles and loyalty to an anti-democratic, racial-authoritarian movement that is winning victories all over the United States.

It should be called, teach the lie.

Wow, great propaganda and lies bro. LMAO

It's already coming.

If you don't support blacks you're a racist.

Wear the mask or you're an awful person.

Get the vaccine or you're murdering my grandma and an awful person.

If you support trump your a racist Nazi.

Tear down statues and rename your countries history or you're a racist racist.

If you don't believe a man wearing a dress is real woman then you're a transphobe.

Illegal citizens should be able to come and go as they please and have free college tuition.

Free speech is only for those who agree with the ruling class or follow along with the current social trends and anyone else is a racist, supremacist, or fake news.

Social medias have taken it upon themselves to censor individuals who post untrue facts based on their own personal fact checkers. And will ban people they don't agree with.

Companies requiring papers to see you comply with their vaccine rules which breaks hippa laws but goes ignored as such.

And a whole lot more of "my way or the highway" attitude is happening where everyday citizens are given more and more ultimatums.
You're wrong on all levels. Tearing down statues of people who did bad things should not be aobjected to. They can be replaced with people who did good things. Social media censors people who post bullshit that has been proven by evidence. If you are called a racist, it is because what you speak or believe is racist. Not supporting blacks doesn't make you racist, but the fact that you mention this means you are. Illegal immigrants don't get to come and go as they please nor they get free college. Besides, you descend from illegal immigrants.

If you catch COVID because you decide not to get vaccinated you can infect others and caused them to die. Trump is a racist and dictator wannabe and if you support him, you support fascism. The bottom line is this, white men did not build whatever this is alone. White men alone don't get to determine what is American. That's the way it is and you either assimilate or get left behind in the future that is before us.

I clearly didn't say you were wrong in the direction, only that you are taking the greatly exaggerated view.

Certainly Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia and WWII Japan for example were the extreme. But the term is used far more broadly and not just for those extreme cases.

Democrats on the other hand consider it "Nationalist" to simply put our own interest first, like every other country does and is allowed to do.

Democrats like extreme words
American white nationalism is not about putting this nation first.

American fascism is coming.

Josh Hawley's Orwellian "Love America Act" and the fascist campaign to rewrite history

Donald Trump may no longer be president, but the American people are still stuck in a state of malignant normality that his presidency brought into being.

Psychologist John Gartner describes such a state of being this way:

Malignant normality is when a malignantly narcissistic leader takes control of society and gradually changes reality for everyone else. So their crazy internal reality becomes enacted in the lived true external reality of that society. This is how a leader can come in and change the mores of their society.

In his role as national cheerleader and secular priest, President Biden is trying to provide moral leadership and healing for a traumatized nation, still shell-shocked by the Trump movement's continuing assault on democracy and society.

Biden's efforts have provided only short-term relief. The neofascist threat is escalating; Biden and the Democrats have shown themselves largely impotent against it. The coronavirus pandemic is now resurgent because of a new variant and Trump's followers' refusal to be vaccinated.

For these and many other reasons — most notably, extreme wealth and income inequality and the global climate crisis — America is becoming a dystopia.

The collective emotional state of many Americans, or at least those who are paying attention and still care, is frustration and unease.

For the likes of Sen. Josh Hawley, the notorious Missouri Republican, such a crisis is a dream opportunity. Last week, Hawley proposed a bill called the Love America Act of 2021, which would deny federal funding to schools that teach the real history of America and the centrality of racism and white supremacy to the country's origins. The key text of this document reads:

RESTRICTION ON FEDERAL FUNDS FOR TEACHING THAT CERTAIN DOCUMENTS ARE PRODUCTS OF WHITE SUPREMACY OR RACISM — … [N]o Federal funds shall be provided to an educational agency or school that teaches that the Pledge of Allegiance, the Declaration of Independence, or the Constitution of the United States is a product of white supremacy or racism.

Hawley's "Love America" bill is not a joke. It is a statement of shared principles and loyalty to an anti-democratic, racial-authoritarian movement that is winning victories all over the United States.

It should be called, teach the lie.
Gee another useless rant from a left wing dunce.

ROFL

FAR more credibly than the old Nazi bitch, Voice of the Reich (NY Times) or CCPNN.

You Nazis are LONG past the era when you can talk about "credible."

Politifraud? The fucking KLAN, ROFL
There were three sources, you are so dishonest as well as so obnoxious.

One of you right wingers explain to me how the government forcing schools not to teach that some of the rulings and laws of this country were based on white supremacy when they were is not fascism. So how is slavery going to be describe? One of you right wingers going to create a lie about a treaty with some African tribe that gave the white man permission to be given slaves?

Forum List

Back