American goes to Africa, kills lion; Mexican goes to America, kills woman; Libs more angry at....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
An American goes to Africa...commits a crime and kills a lion.
A Mexican goes to America. ..illegally...and kills a woman.

Why are liberals angrier at the first one?

I won't bother adding the killing of a child by Planned Parenthood to sell surplus human parts.

I won't bother adding the killing of a child by Planned Parenthood to sell surplus human parts.
Probably because the woman was not a defenseless animal and women are killed by americans all the time. Good thing you decided not to falsely compare the PP issue especially since its obvious you were fooled by the edited videos.

That is 100% correct !!
They would rather see ISIS burn someone alive, than see a lion killed.

Now...I happen to find trophy hunting disgusting and cowardly. Take a photo. Not a shot.

But...did libs miss the Mexican who came here and hunted down and killed a white female American? They don't seem as angry.

Cecil wasn't just any lion.

CLEzLyXWEAAtoKb.jpg:large

Cecil wasn't just any lion.

CLEzLyXWEAAtoKb.jpg:large

And Kate Steinle wasn't just any woman. She was special to many people.

Again....

American goes to africa, kills lion, liberals OUTRAGED!!! Get Obama involved now!!!!
Mexican goes to America, kills woman, liberals....well....made sure we don't blame all immigrants because they're special people and work hard...and you racists just suck

Please don' t flip back to a shrieking Progressive this cycle

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Events like the Cecil media hoax enable libtards to all act like the self appointed, PC thought cops they all wannabe.

None of these compare to the other, dipshit. You don't get to decide when others are allowed to express outrage.

Probably because the woman was not a defenseless animal
I agree!!! She was a defenseless human not an animal and just "for good measure" she was shot from behind.
Was she lured off protected land by hunters?
Your premises are all fucked up. I am not condoning senseless killing of animals but you are comparing a human life to an animal life.
Uh..oh.. you like luring women from protected areas, huh?

I agree!!! She was a defenseless human not an animal and just "for good measure" she was shot from behind.
Your premises are all fucked up. I am not condoning senseless killing of animals but you are comparing a human life to an animal life.
No the OP is the one doing the comparing. I'm questioning why. Americans kill women all the time. Why is it suddenly a problem when a Mexican does it?

No the OP is the one doing the comparing. I'm questioning why. Americans kill women all the time. Why is it suddenly a problem when a Mexican does it?

Black Americans kill women all the time, you say? Yes, Black men do kill women all the time. I couldn't agree more.

Black Americans kill women all the time, you say? Yes, Black men do kill women all the time. I couldn't agree more.
So do white americans. Matter of fact a white womens worse nightmare is a white male.

So do white americans. Matter of fact a white womens worse nightmare is a white male.

Why do FBI statistics show your claim to be an empty claim?

Why do FBI statistics show your claim to be an empty claim?
The same reason they show your claim to be an empty claim?

And that Pluto was designated a non-planetary object, and ants are red and not purple, not to mention fish living in trees or the fact that I do not love you anymore..It is logical to assume that Elmer Cogen is dead, yet the all dead are not Elmer Cogen..

Forum List

Back