American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

1. Thanks for admitting that. That was the point, you fool.

2. And you are wrong about what white people are thinking and doing.

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.

And you have admitted that you are the one attacking.

Attacking whites who just want to celebrate their history and heritage.

You have verified the claim.
Hey dummy. I never said I wasnt attacking. I asked why should I live and let live when whites couldnt.. Cant you read?

Whites celebrating being traitors and enslavement should never be ok with anyone. Sorry if that angers you but I dont really care.

Your spin on the issue is boring. DO you have anything to support your position that a statue is the park is somehow "not leaving your alone", or are you just going to keep pumping out propaganda bullshit?
Isnt it amazing that statues that have been in existence for a long time are just now offending people? I dont worship any statue, it is just a bit puzzling.

Their position is so absurd, that it is difficult to respond to it.

The statue has been there for generations. It is not doing anything. Suddenly they decide that they have to tear it down, and anyone that disagrees with them must be vilified.

And they don't see that this is something THEY are doing?

This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.

You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.
This coming the guy that spent 15 pages rejecting history presented to him.

I mean...you can't make this stuff up!

#CLASSIC #TooFunny...

No one, has been able to offer ONE example of something new, offered in the vid, as a reason to watch it.

That's not rejecting history. That's rejecting a waste of time.

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?

So were southern Republicans.

Thats correct. I am attacking anti education low bred whites that cant let go of their confederate losers. Now tell me again why should we let it go when you losers cant let it go?

Because letting people celebrating their history and heritage is the right thing to do.
Not if that history or heritage was to enslave others. Sorry dude. Youre a white loser and a supporter of treasonous low lifes.

That fact that you have a negative opinion on their history, does not change the fact that letting them have it, is the Right Thing to do.

You are the bad guy here.
Bullshit. The right thing to do throw all loser shit into a dumpster fire. They can have whatever they want in a museum or on their private property.

Youre the idiot here. Claiming that your whining about your loser confederates is living and let live is amusing.

Those statues weren't doing anything. The white people who might have gone to the park and maybe looked at the statutes, and talking to their kids about their great great great grandfather who fought in that war,

were not doing anything to you. They were living and let live.

YOu are the bad guy here. And you being an ass about it too.
Butthurt.jpg

No one, has been able to offer ONE example of something new, offered in the vid, as a reason to watch it.

That's not rejecting history. That's rejecting a waste of time.
What mental gymnastics, or retardation, requires a historic recitation offer something NEW!?!??

384068.jpg

Last edited:
because most white guys are racist, right?
Probably. I assume a vast majority of white guys are racist. There is a reason white power groups have a lot of white guys in them.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

Ok, so KKK membership estimated at three thousand nation wide. even given a large margin of error, its very minute and half of these people joined in the last three years or so.. Hardly looking like a vast majority of white guys so far. I'm willing to bet another large portion of them are a product of the Prison system where people are pretty much forced to segregate themselves for survival. Estimated around 20,000
But do you have any more facts other than assuming the vast majority of white guys are racist? Considering theres about 200 million white people in the US I would expect those indicators to be a hell of a lot higher.
I think you really want the vast majority of whites to be racist, and that would be more accurate
You do realize that an estimate is not very reliable or factual right? You must also realize that the KKK isnt the only white power group either right? What about the ones that arent in any group? Yes I have facts. A racist society cannot exist without support from the majority. The SCOTUS has admitted that there is systemic racism. Can you explain how that can exist if the majority of whites are not racist? I need facts not your assumptions.

Well, i guess a lot of people will call this a racist society as long as whites are the majority right? Is that in itself systemic racism? The vast majority of whites don't control the system any more than the majority of kenyans control the system where they live. they pretty much just live inside that system themselves. I would say it takes time for society to change from the inside out... and it had been moving in the positive direction until about the last 8 years
Thats true. As long as whites are the majority and support the system of racism that benefits them we will call it a racist society. Why do whites like you always tell Blacks to be patient? How much time do you need to build up a head start? I know the vast majority of whites dont control the system. No one ever said that. I said that the vast majority of whites were racist. Thats because you are willingly being duped into believing you are superior. In a way it doesnt make sense. If I felt was superior I wouldnt agree to a system that held back those people I believed were inferior. I would just show I was better than them. Kind of like I do now.
There are some whites who think they are superior, blacks too. I believe most whites do not feel that way

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?

I guess whites just said fuck it to dustbins.

Institutional Racism Is Our Way of Life
Endless studies and reports show that racism exists, whether we want to believe it or not.

By Jeff Nesbit, Contributor
 May 6, 2015

It’s probably time to dust off some of the profound, disturbing statistics on institutional racism in America that have been painstakingly chronicled by groups like the Sentencing Project, the ACLU, American Psychological Association, the Education Department’s Civil Rights office and many others.

Because, apparently, we still don’t get it.

Let’s start with pre-school. Black pre-schoolers are far more likely to be suspended than white children, NPR reported. Black children make up 18 percent of the pre-school population, but represent almost half of all out-of-school suspensions.

Once you get to K-12, black children are three times more likely to be suspended than white children. Black students make up almost 40 percent of all school expulsions, and more than two thirds of students referred to police from schools are either black or Hispanic, says the Department of Education.

Even disabled black children suffer from institutional racism. About a fifth of disabled children are black – yet they account for 44 and 42 percent of disabled students put in mechanical restraints or placed in seclusion.

When juveniles hit the court system, it discriminates against blacks as well. Black children are 18 times more likely to be sentenced as adults than white children, and make up nearly 60 percent of children in prisons, according to the APA. Black juvenile offenders are much more likely to be viewed as adults in juvenile detention proceedings than their white counterparts.

In the workplace, black college graduates are twice as likely as whites to struggle to find jobs - the jobless rate for blacks has been double that of whites for decades. A study even found that people with “black-sounding names” had to send out 50 percent more job applications than people with “white-sounding names” just to get a call back.

And it gets worse the higher up the pay scale you go. For every $10,000 increase in pay, blacks’ percentages of holding that job falls by 7 percent compared to whites.

The disparities exist in our neighborhoods and communities. About 73 percent of whites own homes, compared to just 43 percent of blacks. The gap between median household income for whites (about $91,000) compared to blacks (about $7,000) is staggering, and that gap has tripled in just the past 25 years. The median net worth of white families is about $265,000, while it was just $28,500 for blacks.

A black man is three times more likely to be searched at a traffic stop, and six times more likely to go jail than a white person. Blacks make up nearly 40 percent of arrests for violent crimes.

Blacks aren’t pulled over (and subsequently jailed) more frequently because they’re more prone to criminal behavior. They’re pulled over much more frequently because there is an “implicit racial association of black Americans with dangerous or aggressive behavior,” the Sentencing Project found.

The numbers get ridiculous in certain parts of the country, the project found. On the New Jersey Turnpike, for instance, blacks make up 15 percent of drivers, more than 40 percent of stops and 73 percent of arrests – even though they break traffic laws at the same rate as whites. In New York City, blacks and Hispanics were three and four times as likely to be stopped and frisked as whites.

But the disparities become appalling in court.

If a black person kills a white person, they are twice as likely to receive the death sentence as a white person who kills a black person. Local prosecutors are much more likely to upgrade a case to felony murder if you’re black than if you’re white.

Juries are stacked against you if you’re black. Racial bias in jury selection is ridiculous – qualified black jurors are illegally turned away as much as 80 percent of the time in the jury selection process.

The result? About a quarter of juries in death penalty cases have no black jurors, and more than two-thirds have two or less. When a black person is accused of killing a white person – and the jury consists of five or more white males – the odds go way up for a death penalty verdict. Defense lawyers, and prosecutors, know that having just a single black man on the jury substantially changes the odds.

Black people stay in prison longer than white people – up to 20 percent longer than white people serving time for essentially similar crimes. They get much harsher sentences – black people are 38 percent more likely to be sentenced to death than white people for the same crimes.

And the color of the skin of the victims matters greatly in the punishment for capital crimes. Whites and blacks represent about half of murder victims from year to year, but 77 percent of people who are executed killed a white person, while only 13 percent of death row executions represent those who killed a black person.

I could cite hundreds of other statistics, much like these. And we haven’t even touched on efforts to suppress voting, or unbalanced responses to riots, or the bizarre inequities in the never-ending war on drugs.

What they all point to quite clearly is that institutional racism exists in nearly ever corner of American society today, and is what is driving the tension we are seeing on the streets in urban cities. The root causes are what we must deal with, not the symptoms.

So the next time you see someone questioning whether institutional racism exists in America, there’s an obvious answer to the question. We may not like it, but pretending that it doesn’t exist isn’t right, either.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life

White Protestants:

View attachment 214832

Klansmen march down Broadway in Long Branch, N.J. to celebrate its newly-established headquarters in the city.

George Rinhart/Corbis— Getty Images

By Olivia B. Waxman

Updated: October 24, 2017 11:10 AM ET

In the months since violence at a white-nationalist gathering in Charlottesville, Va., the national conversation has often focused on the history of white supremacy in the United States, and how much broader that history is in its impacts and geography than is often assumed. That aspect is highlighted in a new book about the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920s, The Second Coming of the KKK by two-time Bancroft Prize winner Linda Gordon, which puts modern anti-immigration and antisemitic rhetoric in context. In fact, though the KKK is best known for its racist attacks, other forms of hate have long been part of its history.

It was in the 1920s that the Klan was revived, its popularity spread through the infamous 1915 film Birth of a Nation, and soon became a truly massive social movement in the North, with some five million members. The Klan as it exists today is a more direct offshoot of the iteration that emerged during that time period in North, often in locations with very small African-American populations. What those places did have was a surge of immigrants coming to the U.S. in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Soon, the racist rhetoric of the original KKK was joined by anti-immigrant rhetoric directed at Catholics (accused of worshiping a Pope who sought to impose authoritarian rule), non-white immigrants like the Chinese and Japanese, and European immigrants not considered white enough, i.e. Italians and Eastern European Jews.

How the KKK's Influence Spread in Northern States
Most whites are not involved with the KKK, it is a racist hate group. What was the point of the photos and this history? We all know about the KKK, they should be abolished.

I suppose that picture hit you, those who adore the Confederate flag are now the new KKK. You don't need the whites anymore.
Hit me? Strange answer. Who doesnt need whites? Kkk is a hate group, pic did nothing for me.

For the title being "American Jim Crow & Racism Explained" OP has done about the shittiest job ever of explaining Jim Crow and racism.

I could link about 5 really good essays on the topic of explaining Jim Crow and all that, but OP is too much of a faggot for me to bother.

I could also link to the early first black Republican Congressmen that were voted in by all the citizens (except women) and they were winning, that's why the KKK was developed.

Women couldn't vote in those days.

White Protestants:

View attachment 214832

Klansmen march down Broadway in Long Branch, N.J. to celebrate its newly-established headquarters in the city.

George Rinhart/Corbis— Getty Images

By Olivia B. Waxman

Updated: October 24, 2017 11:10 AM ET

In the months since violence at a white-nationalist gathering in Charlottesville, Va., the national conversation has often focused on the history of white supremacy in the United States, and how much broader that history is in its impacts and geography than is often assumed. That aspect is highlighted in a new book about the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920s, The Second Coming of the KKK by two-time Bancroft Prize winner Linda Gordon, which puts modern anti-immigration and antisemitic rhetoric in context. In fact, though the KKK is best known for its racist attacks, other forms of hate have long been part of its history.

It was in the 1920s that the Klan was revived, its popularity spread through the infamous 1915 film Birth of a Nation, and soon became a truly massive social movement in the North, with some five million members. The Klan as it exists today is a more direct offshoot of the iteration that emerged during that time period in North, often in locations with very small African-American populations. What those places did have was a surge of immigrants coming to the U.S. in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Soon, the racist rhetoric of the original KKK was joined by anti-immigrant rhetoric directed at Catholics (accused of worshiping a Pope who sought to impose authoritarian rule), non-white immigrants like the Chinese and Japanese, and European immigrants not considered white enough, i.e. Italians and Eastern European Jews.

How the KKK's Influence Spread in Northern States
Most whites are not involved with the KKK, it is a racist hate group. What was the point of the photos and this history? We all know about the KKK, they should be abolished.

I suppose that picture hit you, those who adore the Confederate flag are now the new KKK. You don't need the whites anymore.
Hit me? Strange answer. Who doesnt need whites? Kkk is a hate group, pic did nothing for me.

Why did you ask about it? Apparently it bothered you.

Maid Marion suffers from white fragility.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Just like the rest of the whites who are racists here.

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

OK I watched it

Truthfully, I did not hear anything that I really did not already know.

Anyway, this video was not really all that controversial, but I do disagree with one of his fundamental premises. I got the impression that he buys into the notion that "the South" was inherently worse than the "the North"; a premise that I reject.

I shared a story that my grandfather told you already, here is another thing that I heard him say on numerous occasions:

In the South, everybody hates *******, but most people have black people in their lives that they work with, interact with and really care about. In the North, everybody loves *******, but most of them don't and won't have anything to do with any black folks on an individual basis."

His observation was not inaccurate; the institutional racism was prevalent in Dixieland, but the "hidden racism" was actually far worse and more detrimental towards the goal of actual "equal rights and equal opportunity" up North (and out West for that matter)

Here is my take on the development of the bitter racial problems that rocked our nation; Abraham Lincoln's decision on emancipation set the stage for a lot of heartbreak and problems that could have been mitigated and minimized. Slavery, as an institution, was not going to continue for much longer in our country because it was not economically sustainable, and the Republican push on Reconstruction exacerbated racial problems. Why? How? It fanned the fumes of fear, particularly in the "lower classes" or "working class". Lower class whites, although they were economically depressed, held on to the notion that "I may be po white trash, but at least I am better than a ******" - the way emancipation went down; backed by the force of an occupying army, heightened their fears and made the situation worse than it had to be.

Instead of creating opportunities for blacks within their own community, what happened was that blacks were suddenly pushed into a position that put them at odds with lower class working whites; they became "the competition" and therefore "the enemy" - a force that threatened their social status and economic security.

Wealthy whites had an incentive to push the status quo, because they wanted to protect their wealth and status, and it was really easy to fan the flames of racism, because lower class whites did indeed feel threatened (we see the same thing happening today between lower class blacks and Hispanic immigrants, legal and illegal, today)

Now, I can easily see how my observations would frustrate and even anger you; but I will say that we need to look at other minority populations that have achieved success and built wealth, namely Asians, Hispanics and Jews (Jewish folks work as an example, but I will cede that it was easier for them to assimilate into "white society" than it was for the other groups). I can also understand why you would take great offense to hear a white guy that grew up on the "right side" of social and racial privilege, point out that ending slavery by force wasn't helpful in the development of our nation (it wasn't my people that were held in bondage and exploited for the enrichment of your ancestors). However, I maintain that the forceful integration backed by military might created deeper seed of resentment than we likely would have seen if slavery ended organically

Don't get me wrong, I AM NOT saying that if we had let slavery end of its own weight or had we not pushed for African American rights in the way we had that there would have been NO racism or "growing pains"; but I do believe that the inevitable integration would have been less vitriolic and volatile.

To close, you are either going to be offended and dismiss my observation out of hand because of my use of the N word here, or you will appreciate my willingness to give you insight into what "my side" really thinks. I would submit to you that until both sides can come together and honestly hear the other viewpoint and try to understand each other, that real harmony in this area is unlikely.

Last edited:
For the title being "American Jim Crow & Racism Explained" OP has done about the shittiest job ever of explaining Jim Crow and racism.

I could link about 5 really good essays on the topic of explaining Jim Crow and all that, but OP is too much of a faggot for me to bother.

I could also link to the early first black Republican Congressmen that were voted in by all the citizens (except women) and they were winning, that's why the KKK was developed.

Women couldn't vote in those days.
My OP was clear, watch the video and learn.

It's not about me.

The fact that YOU'RE trying to make it about me, is telling.

I like how you're "too bothered" to make multiple posts in my thread.

Carry on.

#LOLGOP #Classic #TOOFUNNY

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Maid Marion suffers from white fragility.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Just like the rest of the whites who are racists here.

I bet I deal with more blacks on a daily basis than you, dumbass.

Some of my best friends are black, you got any white friends? I would guess NOT.

I got black friends that remember what my mama sounded like and can imitate her.

I can imitate their mom, too.

Mine is more funny though. :) It is what it is.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Regarding MASS INCARCERATION...

I believe 'Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey offers REAL medical knowledge, as well as SOLUTIONS for greatly reducing the MASS INCARCERATION of American citizens who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

On Sunday, March 11, 2018, during a 60 Minutes segment titled "Treating Trauma", when 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey asks Domestic Abuse victim-survivor Belinda Pittman-McGee if she believes the cycle of Poverty, Joblessness, Homelessness and Incarceration can be solved without first addressing the issue of 'Childhood Trauma'...Mrs. Pittman-McGee immediately replies, "No."

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

OK I watched it

Truthfully, I did not hear anything that I really did not already know.

Anyway, this video was not really all that controversial, but I do disagree with one of his fundamental premises. I got the impression that he buys into the notion that "the South" was inherently worse than the "the North"; a premise that I reject.

I shared a story that my grandfather told you already, here is another thing that I heard him say on numerous occasions:

In the South, everybody hates *******, but most people have black people in their lives that they work with, interact with and really care about. In the North, everybody loves *******, but most of them don't and won't have anything to do with any black folks on an individual basis."

His observation is not inaccurate; the institutional racism was prevalent in Dixieland, but the "hidden racism" was actually far worse and more detrimental towards the goal of actual "equal rights and equal opportunity" up North (and out West for that matter)

Here is my take on the development of the bitter racial problems that rocked our nation; Abraham Lincoln' decision on emancipation set the stage for a lot of heartbreak and problems that could have been mitigated and minimized. Slavery, as an institution, was not going to continue for much longer in our country because it was not economically sustainable, and the Republican push on Reconstruction exacerbated racial problems. Why? How? It fanned the fumes of fear, particularly in the "lower classes" or "working class". Lower class whites, although they were economically depressed, held on to the notion that "I may be po white trash, but at least I am better than a ******" - the way emancipation went down; backed by the force of an occupying army, heightened their fears and made the situation worse than it had to be.

Instead of creating opportunities for blacks within their own community, what happened was that blacks were suddenly pushed into a position that put them at odds with lower class working whites; they became "the competition" and therefore "the enemy" =- a force that threatened their social status and economic security.

Wealthy whites had an incentive to push the status quo, because they wanted to protect their wealth and status, and it was really easy to flame the fans of racism, because lower class whites did indeed feel threatened (we see the same thing happening today between lower class blacks and Hispanic immigrants, legal and illegal, today)

Now, I can easily see how my observations would frustrate and even anger you; but I will say that we need to look at other minority populations that have achieved success and built wealth, namely Asians, Hispanics and Jews (Jewish folks work as an example, but I will cede that it was easier for them to assimilate into "white society" than it was for the other groups). I can also understand why you would take great offense to hear a white guy that grew up on the "right side" of social and racial privilege, point out that ending slavery by force wasn't helpful in the development of our nation (it wasn't my people that were held in bondage and exploited for the enrichment of your ancestors). However, I maintain that the forceful integration backed by military might created deeper seed of resentment than we likely would have seen if slavery ended organically

Don't get me wrong, I AM NOT saying that if we had let slavery end of its own weight or had we not pushed for African American rights in the way we had that there would have been NO racism or "growing pains"; but I do believe that the inevitable integration would have been less vitriolic and volatile.

To close, you are either going to be offended and dismiss my observation out of hand because of my use of the N word here, or you will appreciate my willingness to give you insight into what "my side" really thinks. I would submit to you that until both sides can come together and honestly hear the other viewpoint and try to understand each other, that real harmony in this area is unlikely.

The North was only better in the fact that, they at least TRIED to hide their racism, and many of the Northerners, knew it was wrong and wanted it to stop.

The South just wasn't that way, they were open, flagrant and proud of the racism, from bottom to top.

One could argue that it's a distinction w/o a difference, however, factually speaking, the South was worse for blacks as far as racism and bigotry are concerned.

It remains that way today.

As far as the rest of your post, you're privileged to hold such views, and you're white, add them together and you get...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back