American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

So youre serious?

Most Israelites are white because european and US forces let them take over Israel. Thats a pretty dumb question but since you didnt know that there were Black Jews there it makes sense why you would ask such a dumb question. You do realize that those white jews DNA trace back to europe not the ME right?

Yes I have been to Egypt. Thats how I know for a fact the ancient Egyptians were Black. Since Arabs are the result of thousands of years of mixed race breeding and they invaded Egypt it makes sense they would look like they do. Your questions display a naivety about things. Why is the US 75% white? Does that mean the indigenous people of the US were white?

US is a melting pot but the Native Americans were not black but olive skinned and remain that way. Most Israelis were form that region for 1000s of years. So there should be a lot more black Israelis by your logic.
The ME and Egypt are also melting pots.. However before they were melting pots the indigenous people were Black just like in Africa. They too still have Black indigenous people in their populations.

So 99% of current Jews in Israel are not real Hebrews cause they are my skin color and the Ethiopian immigrants are the only real Hebrews?

LMAO

You sound stupid.
Thats correct. The Askenazi jews are not the original Hebrews.. Sorry my pale face friend.

Most of the Jews are Mizrahi/Sephardic. Ashkenazi moved to Europe in the Middle Ages. So again are you saying that 99% of the current Jews in Israel are NOT real Hebrews? Correct?

By your definition Jesus was NOT a real Hebrew. Correct?
Jesus was a real Hebrew. He was Black. Noah was Black So were all Noahs kids.

Take a step back. We are posting links that aren’t helpful and talking over each other. You said I was not a real Jew because I was white.

Do you think Jesus was a real Jew?

Yes or No?
The links are extremely helpful. Youre just upset they prove the Egyptians and the Hebrews were Black. Of course he was a real Jew if he existed as described as a Black man in the bible.

It’s a false statement
Prove it. I'll be interested in seeing how you do that in direct contradiction to the bible and the paintings, DNA, statues, etc etc that show a clear Black population in Egypt..

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

We can debate color but he had straight hair based on the mummy recovered. Don't know any African Americans with straight hair. I know many Arabs.

Take a step back. We are posting links that aren’t helpful and talking over each other. You said I was not a real Jew because I was white.

Yes or No?
The links are extremely helpful. Youre just upset they prove the Egyptians and the Hebrews were Black. Of course he was a real Jew if he existed as described as a Black man in the bible.

So you think Jesus was black? LOL

You’re insane
So think Jesus was white? LOL

Youre retarded.

Olive skinned like the current Israelis are.
Like I said. Youre retarded and in denial. :laugh:

You stand on this Island alone with your childish emojis.

Yes or No?

It’s a false statement
Prove it. I'll be interested in seeing how you do that in direct contradiction to the bible and the paintings, DNA, statues, etc etc that show a clear Black population in Egypt..

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

We can debate color but he had straight hair based on the mummy recovered. Don't know any African Americans with straight hair. I know many Arabs.
Now youre claiming Black people cant have straight hair huh? I dont know what confuses you about the fact that the DNA shows they were Black but your ignorance about Black people having straight hair is amusing.

Natural Straight African Hair

tuaeg.png

You’re insane

Youre retarded.

You stand on your island alone with your retardation.
laugh.gif

US is a melting pot but the Native Americans were not black but olive skinned and remain that way. Most Israelis were form that region for 1000s of years. So there should be a lot more black Israelis by your logic.
The ME and Egypt are also melting pots.. However before they were melting pots the indigenous people were Black just like in Africa. They too still have Black indigenous people in their populations.

So 99% of current Jews in Israel are not real Hebrews cause they are my skin color and the Ethiopian immigrants are the only real Hebrews?

LMAO

You sound stupid.
Thats correct. The Askenazi jews are not the original Hebrews.. Sorry my pale face friend.

Most of the Jews are Mizrahi/Sephardic. Ashkenazi moved to Europe in the Middle Ages. So again are you saying that 99% of the current Jews in Israel are NOT real Hebrews? Correct?

OK so then you are stating that 99% of current Israelis are not real Hebrews. Correct?

You’re insane

Youre retarded.

You stand on your island alone with your retardation.
laugh.gif

Answer the question. Are you asserting that 99% of current Israelis are not real Hebrews?

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

Yes or No?

It’s a false statement

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

Now youre claiming Black people cant have straight hair huh? I dont know what confuses you about the fact that the DNA shows they were Black but your ignorance about Black people having straight hair is amusing.

tuaeg.png

They can straighten it but every black person I've met had kinky hair naturally.

LMAO

You sound stupid.

OK so then you are stating that 99% of current Israelis are not real Hebrews. Correct?
If 99% of the current Israelis are white then yes.

LMAO

You sound stupid.

OK...thank you for proving your dumbassery.

LOL

Go back to being your superior black self.

It’s a false statement

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

tuaeg.png

They can straighten it but every black person I've met had kinky hair naturally.
Thats the problem with being ignorant. You tend to reach conclusions based on your own personal experience instead of the facts. Thats the reason you should read the book I suggested to you but I know youre way too emotionally invested to do that.

It’s a false statement

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

tuaeg.png

Thats the problem with being ignorant. You tend to reach conclusions based on your own personal experience instead of the facts. Thats the reason you should read the book I suggested to you but I know youre way too emotionally invested to do that.

Give me an example of a famous black person with naturally straight hair. LOL.

LOL

I never left. Dont be mad. Get a better argument. Preferably one based on proveable facts instead of emotions. :laugh:

It’s a false statement

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

tuaeg.png

You said I was not a real Jew because I am white and I am the ignorant one? LMAO!

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

tuaeg.png

Why do they have to be famous? You do realize that severely limits the pool. Whats the problem with the picture I just posted?

LOL

I never left. Dont be mad. Get a better argument. Preferably one based on proveable facts instead of emotions. :laugh:

Dogs get mad. People get angry. If you read books you would know that.

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

tuaeg.png

You said I was not a real Jew because I am white and I am the ignorant one? LMAO!
Thats correct. You are the ignorant one. :laugh:

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

tuaeg.png

Why do they have to be famous? You do realize that severely limits the pool. Whats the problem with the picture I just posted?

Nope. There are 1000s of famous black persons. Surely you can find one with naturally straight hair. No? LOL

LOL

Dogs get mad. People get angry. If you read books you would know that.
People get mad as well. Thats why we ask "why you so mad?"

tuaeg.png

Nope. There are 1000s of famous black persons. Surely you can find one with naturally straight hair. No? LOL
Yep. I dont care how many there are. I already posted a picture of a non famous one. Your job is to prove there are no Black people with straight hair.

Forum List

Back