American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

I dont have to try again. You have to become educated. They are there because they are recognized as Israelites you idiot. :laughing0301:

You think those are ethnic Jews? Seriously? Google a pic of the IDF... see their skin tones. Man you are dumb.
I know they are ethnic Jews. We know because Israel brought them to there. Where have been living? Under a rock? :laughing0301:

Operation Solomon - Wikipedia

Nope. Nice try. There are very few blacks in Israel and those who are there were not there in 1948. You’re dumb. Again why are 99% if Jews in Israel white and or olive? Waiting....
stop dude. Youre embarrassing yourself. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Which is it? No Black jews or very few? You have to make up your mind.

The Ethiopians are a tiny minority. Again why are 99% or Israelites olive or white? You are losing badly. Try again. Ever been to Israel? Egypt? 99% of persons are olive skinned Arab looking.
You ask silly questions. Are you joking or are you serious?

OMG so you read the links that only support your arguments. So why are there no black Jews in Israel? All are olive skinned or white?

Waiting...:

Are you sure you have been to Israel? Got caught lying didnt you! :laugh:

main-qimg-12bd9e51a9b55ca745f2be6d804fa849-c

Ethiopians immigrants who converted. Try again.
I dont have to try again. You have to become educated. They are there because they are recognized as Israelites you idiot. :laughing0301:

You think those are ethnic Jews? Seriously? Google a pic of the IDF... see their skin tones. Man you are dumb.
I know they are ethnic Jews. We know because Israel brought them to there. Where have been living? Under a rock? :laughing0301:

Operation Solomon (Hebrew: מבצע שלמה‎, Mivtza Shlomo) was a covert Israeli military operation to airlift Ethiopian Jews to Israel from May 24 to May 25, 1991. Non-stop flights of 35 Israeli aircraft, including Israeli Air Force C-130s and El Al Boeing 747s, transported 14,325 Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 36 hours"

"
Operation Solomon

Ethiopian Jews disembarking from a jet plane at an Israeli Air Force base, 24 May 1991
Location Ethiopia–Israel
Planned by Israeli government and Israeli Defense Forces
Objective To airlift Ethiopian Jews to Israel
Outcome Transported 14,325 Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 36 hours

An abandoned Synagogue on a Jewish village which became a tourist attraction after desertion of its inhabitants on 1991. No rural Jewish communities were left in Ethiopia after the transfer operation to Addis Ababathat had taken place between 1988 and 1991.

Did you also know that many Ethiopians are Christian and Muslim. Tiny % are Jewish.

Try again. Still waiting for an answer to my questions because if you are correct then the vast majority of Israel would be black not a minuscule minority. So why is that not the case?

Emojis won’t save you now. Assfaceias

Nope. Nice try. There are very few blacks in Israel and those who are there were not there in 1948. You’re dumb. Again why are 99% if Jews in Israel white and or olive? Waiting....

The Ethiopians are a tiny minority. Again why are 99% or Israelites olive or white? You are losing badly. Try again. Ever been to Israel? Egypt? 99% of persons are olive skinned Arab looking.
Well why is it? Don’t hurt yourself back pedaling

So youre serious?

Most Israelites are white because european and US forces let them take over Israel. Thats a pretty dumb question but since you didnt know that there were Black Jews there it makes sense why you would ask such a dumb question. You do realize that those white jews DNA trace back to europe not the ME right?

Yes I have been to Egypt. Thats how I know for a fact the ancient Egyptians were Black. Since Arabs are the result of thousands of years of mixed race breeding and they invaded Egypt it makes sense they would look like they do. Your questions display a naivety about things. Why is the US 75% white? Does that mean the indigenous people of the US were white?

Last edited:
Rameses III

Ramesses III - Wikipedia

800px-KhonsuTemple-Karnak-RamessesIII-2.jpg

His DNA...

Haplogroup E-V38 - Wikipedia

Haplogroup E-V38/ E3a/ E1b1a
Possible time of origin
42,300 years BP[1]
Possible place of origin Horn of Africa [2]
Ancestor E-P2
Descendants E-M2, E-M329
Defining mutations L222.1, V38, V100
Haplogroup E-V38 is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is primarily distributed in Africa. E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 (formerly E1b1c or E1b1*) and E-M2 (formerly E1b1a). The E-M329 subclade is today almost exclusively found in Ethiopia. E-M2 is the predominant subclade in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa and the region of African Great Lakes, and occurs at moderate frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. This is also a Haitian people Haplogroup.

Take a step back. We are posting links that aren’t helpful and talking over each other. You said I was not a real Jew because I was white.

Do you think Jesus was a real Jew?

Yes or No?

So youre serious?

Most Israelites are white because european and US forces let them take over Israel. Thats a pretty dumb question but since you didnt know that there were Black Jews there it makes sense why you would ask such a dumb question. You do realize that those white jews DNA trace back to europe not the ME right?

Yes I have been to Egypt. Thats how I know for a fact the ancient Egyptians were Black. Since Arabs are the result of thousands of years of mixed race breeding and they invaded Egypt it makes sense they would look like they do. Your questions display a naivety about things. Why is the US 75% white? Does that mean the indigenous people of the US were white?

US is a melting pot but the Native Americans were not black but olive skinned and remain that way. Most Israelis were form that region for 1000s of years. So there should be a lot more black Israelis by your logic.

Take a step back. We are posting links that aren’t helpful and talking over each other. You said I was not a real Jew because I was white.

Yes or No?
The links are extremely helpful. Youre just upset they prove the Egyptians and the Hebrews were Black. Of course he was a real Jew if he existed as described as a Black man in the bible.

Last edited:

So youre serious?

US is a melting pot but the Native Americans were not black but olive skinned and remain that way. Most Israelis were form that region for 1000s of years. So there should be a lot more black Israelis by your logic.
The ME and Egypt are also melting pots.. However before they were melting pots the indigenous people were Black just like in Africa. They too still have Black indigenous people in their populations.

Yes or No?
The links are extremely helpful. Youre just upset they prove the Egyptians and the Hebrews were Black. Of course he was a real Jew if he existed as described as a Black man in the bible.

It’s a false statement

Yes or No?

So you think Jesus was black? LOL

You’re insane

So youre serious?

The ME and Egypt are also melting pots.. However before they were melting pots the indigenous people were Black just like in Africa. They too still have Black indigenous people in their populations.

So 99% of current Jews in Israel are not real Hebrews cause they are my skin color and the Ethiopian immigrants are the only real Hebrews?

LMAO

You sound stupid.

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.
And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.
What does it imply when youtube disables your link? Because THEY did to this is thread. Perhaps they want to distance themselves from being abused by crackpots or demagogues?

Yes or No?

You’re insane
So think Jesus was white? LOL

Youre retarded.

So youre serious?

So 99% of current Jews in Israel are not real Hebrews cause they are my skin color and the Ethiopian immigrants are the only real Hebrews?

LMAO

You sound stupid.
Thats correct. The Askenazi jews are not the original Hebrews.. Sorry my pale face friend.

Yes or No?

It’s a false statement
Prove it. I'll be interested in seeing how you do that in direct contradiction to the bible and the paintings, DNA, statues, etc etc that show a clear Black population in Egypt..

Yes or No?

You’re insane

Youre retarded.

Olive skinned like the current Israelis are.

So youre serious?

LMAO

You sound stupid.
Thats correct. The Askenazi jews are not the original Hebrews.. Sorry my pale face friend.

Most of the Jews are Mizrahi/Sephardic. Ashkenazi moved to Europe in the Middle Ages. So again are you saying that 99% of the current Jews in Israel are NOT real Hebrews? Correct?

By your definition Jesus was NOT a real Hebrew. Correct?

Yes or No?

You’re insane

Youre retarded.

Olive skinned like the current Israelis are.
Like I said. Youre retarded and in denial. :laugh:

Forum List

Back